Crashed~N2~Me

I'm a victim of the Bait & Switch!!

40 posts in this topic

A question, if I may... She's been holding a GC about 4.5 years, if I am guessing right (can't view your timeline, it's messed up). Wasn't she eligible at 3 years?

Yep. A marriage based application can be submitted @ GC 3rd year anniversary minus 90 days.

Ok. I thought it was 3 years, wasn't aware of the 90 day window. Thanks!

You're welcome. smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations on your wife oathtaking...and thanks a lot for sharing with us your wonderful and exciting story of you and your wife life, very inspiring especially for me who is just starting my life here in the USA...have a nice weekend.

Congratulations on your wife oathtaking...and thanks a lot for sharing with us your wonderful and exciting story of you and your wife life, very inspiring especially for me who is just starting my life here in the USA...have a nice weekend.

I'm happy to share & makes me feel complimented knowing our story inspires you. star_smile.gif

Have a nice weekend too! and Thank you very much for the Gratz & compliment! smile.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok. I thought it was 3 years, wasn't aware of the 90 day window. Thanks!

You can do the application 90 days before the 3 years. Pretty much the same as for removal of conditions is processed 90 days before.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
& now...most certainly from the depths of my conscience - I know it. Nothing will ever be the same.

Coz- On October the 3rd @ approximately 10 in the A.M. = Asawa Kong Maganda took the oath & became..an American!

Welcome to Irving, TX !

I absolutely hate that building, having been inside it 4 times.

---

The venue for oath-swearing is nice, though - so I'm betting she had a good time.

Welcome to America ! Whatcha cooking, to celebrate ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Welcome to Irving, TX !

---

The venue for oath-swearing is nice, though - so I'm betting she had a good time.

Welcome to America ! Whatcha cooking, to celebrate ?

Thank You Darnell ! smile.png Yep. It was a pleasant venue & special moment for both of us.

We went to Seasons 52 (@ Legacy Shops) for a quick celebratory lunch & then hooked up with some friends for a potluck celebration last night. We got lucky = a professional Chef showed up & prepared most of the dishes. He spent 12 years in Guam & introduced us to a few Chamorro favorites. 2 words - Spicy & Tasty!

Asawa Ko has become an excellent Baker & brought a cake - it was gone in record time with several too slow to seek a slice & crying they missed out. tongue.png

Welcome to Irving, TX !

BTW...I (just moments ago) noticed your wife's interview was September 28 & = star_smile.gif Approved!! star_smile.gif

Congratulations to you too!! good.gif

Congrats Crashed its a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it! We celebrated our wedding at Seasons 52( shops at legacy),, love to the food there. Anyway once again congrats.

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

That's great news!!! (good hook btw!) Congrats to her and to you! I understand your pride. I sing just a bit louder each time I see Joan (here in US all of 3 1/2 months) place her hand over her heart for the Star Spangled Banner at the University of Hawaii Wahine Volleyball Games.

Mahalo/Salamat!

Steve and Joan
Met on Facebook 2/24/12
Met in person 6/5/12
Second visit 10/2/12
Engaged 10/3/12
NOA10/15/12
Third visit 12/10/12
Joan got her passport! 2/20/13
NOA2 4/24/13
Fourth visit 5/28/13
CFO 5/30/13
Embassy Interview APPROVED 6/6/13

Joan passed through immigration in Hawaii! She's home! 6/13/13

MARRIED 8/24/13

AOS, EAD and AP petitions sent to Chicago via Express Mail

EAD/AP Received 11/13/13

AOS Interview APPROVED 11/26/13

2-year Green Card in hand 12/5/13

ROC (I-751) sent to CSC via USPS Express Mail 8/31/15

ROC check cashed 9/4/15

ROC Biometrics 10/1/15

ROC Approval 4/6/16 (waiting for actual card)

Permanent Green Card Arrived 4/14/16
Naturalization Interview 2/22/17 APPROVED!

Oath Ceremony 3/21/17--Joan is a US Citizen!

Dual Citizenship 7/7/22 Joan is now a Dual US/Filipino Citizen!

Kayak small lagoon crop 10 72 for VJ.jpg

Congrats Crashed its a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it! We celebrated our wedding at Seasons 52( shops at legacy),, love to the food there. Anyway once again congrats.

Thank You! & You're welcome. Happy to share! smile.png

yes.gif Seasons' Flat Bread is flat out addictive! We like to go there once or twice every 3-4 months to try what seasonal items they've rotated into the menu - hence the name - "Seasons 52".

BTW...Asawa Ko has accepted the challenge = Going to try to make the Flat Bread @ home. I hope there is lots of trial & error (on the way to perfecting the recipe). tongue_ss.gif Some1s gotta taste test it. (shrug) & I suppose that some1 is - me. biggrin.png

Thank You again for the Gratz! smile.png

That's great news!!! (good hook btw!) Congrats to her and to you! I understand your pride. I sing just a bit louder each time I see Joan (here in US all of 3 1/2 months) place her hand over her heart for the Star Spangled Banner at the University of Hawaii Wahine Volleyball Games.

Thank You, Thank you & Thank You! smile.png

Yep. The sense of pride (on this) is unexpected but very welcome. It makes me feel happy & smiley. I like happy & smiley. biggrin.png I wish all VJs share this experience. It's a good 1. yes.gif

that was such a gripping story you had back there! i almost cried....luv.gif

congrats to both of you:)

Ouch! Sorry. blush.png

Thank You for the Gratz! smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.