Crashed~N2~Me

I'm a victim of the Bait & Switch!!

40 posts in this topic

I've been Snookered! Scammed! Conned! Had! Hoodwinked!

In 2007, I met Asawa Kong Maganda. In 2008, I was lured to the tropical paradise - aka Philippines - with promises of a higher love that only can be given by the unique human species known as - The Pinay.

Having been mystified by the seductive powers of said Pinay, My heart was enslaved to her & we married 09-01-08.

Ever since, I have lived the happiest life a man could covet - all attributed to the love bestowed on me by Asawa Ko = A life happier than I have ever imagined.

But...in one swift & terrible moment. It all changed!

I saw the moment coming. I tried to stop it. I tried to persuade. I begged. I shouted = "I'm a human being God damn it! My life has value!!" I threatened = "I'm mad as hell! & I'm not gonna take this anymore!!"

All to no avail.

& now...most certainly from the depths of my conscience - I know it. Nothing will ever be the same.

Coz- On October the 3rd @ approximately 10 in the A.M. = Asawa Kong Maganda took the oath & became..an American!

(gotcha dancin5hr.gif )

I did not have a leaning one way or the other. I was content with whatever choice my wife made. (but) While standing there watching my wife take the oath of citizenship, my chest filled with pride. I am so very proud of my wife. Not bcoz she is now an American (say it like George W Bush) but.. bcoz, she did it. My wife & I started this journey together & we finished it together. I am proud bcoz the journey is sometimes difficult - & yet - we did it.

We're finished! Except..unsure.png I have a visual of our future in my mind...& it kinda excites me! energy.gif

2475321135_78e428875b.jpg

unsure.png I wonder what the Texas Highway Patrol will think when they see this rolling down the North Dallas Toll...? Is that street legal? laughing.gif

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow..I almost believe your story with the first few paragraphs.haha! You got me. It turned out to be such an inspiration.

Congratulations! smile.png

Wow..I almost believe your story with the first few paragraphs.haha! You got me. It turned out to be such an inspiration.

Congratulations! smile.png

Thank you very much! smile.png A very nice compliment = "an inspiration". Thank you! smile.png

This got me hooked like a novel! I almost believed it too! rofl.gif You do have a knack for creative writing, I must say! Cheers to you and your asawa! dancin5hr.gif You both made it happen! Very inspiring indeed. smile.png

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

congratulations smile.png

Nice story dancin5hr.gifrose.gifgood.gifwhistling.gif

I-129F Sent: 2013-06-20
I-129F NOA1: 2013-06-26
I-129F RFE(s): none
I-129F NOA2: 2013-08-16
NVC Received: 2013-09-16
NVC Left: 2013-09-19

Embassy Received: 2013-09-22

Interview: 2013-12-09

POE: 2014-24-01

Married: 2014-30-03

This got me hooked like a novel! I almost believed it too! rofl.gif You do have a knack for creative writing, I must say! Cheers to you and your asawa! dancin5hr.gif You both made it happen! Very inspiring indeed. smile.png

I've been told - my posts are too brief tongue_ss.gif So I put xtra effort in making this one concise. tongue.png

Thank You for the Cheers & the nice compliments! smile.png

laughing.gif

I was waiting for the hook... just knowing you.

Congrats to your wife!

Oh, I think that is street legal in Arizona.

I just can't help myself. It's in my nature. tongue_ss.gif

Thank You for the Gratz, Hank ! smile.png

Well...in that case - maybe 1 day, you'll see us all clunking by on our way to the Grand Canyon. laughing.gif

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

A question, if I may... She's been holding a GC about 4.5 years, if I am guessing right (can't view your timeline, it's messed up). Wasn't she eligible at 3 years?

Thank You smile.png

Edited by DavenRoxy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.