Yayyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

"The best ice cream in the country...."

I like the Natural Vanilla Bean...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
bluebell.jpg

Yayyyyy :dance::dance::dance:

"The best ice cream in the country...."

I like the Natural Vanilla Bean...

Leave it to charles to know how to make a woman feel better..chocolate, ice cream, sander!! Lucky Nessa!! :yes:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

He's not charming the ladies in another thread! :devil:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Poor Jean, I'm sure this turn in the thread is not distracting you! (F)

:ot2:

Come on Cairo. Give Jean and Mohammed a reason to celebrate for Chirstmas, Eid and New Years! I want to break out my dancing shoes.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
He's not charming the ladies in another thread! :devil:

ain't that the truth.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Poor Jean, I'm sure this turn in the thread is not distracting you! (F)

:ot2:

Come on Cairo. Give Jean and Mohammed a reason to celebrate for Chirstmas, Eid and New Years! I want to break out my dancing shoes.

I hope the original idea of ice cream, movies, and pedicures was working. The mere thought has to better than dwelling on the visa 24 hours a day. I'm up for a MENA party. Gotta be good with you guys involved. Just hope we don't get arrested.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Whats the update?

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: Timeline

Update is the Embassy doesn't know why the visa isn't printed yet, they "are looking into it" and there are currently no new checks requested from Washington so it appears to be in limbo.

I have learned one valuable lesson: NEVER say "well it couldn't possibly get worse,"... because it can and will.

Email from Embassy in response to my inquiry on what is going on with the visa just said to be sure TNT has accurate delivery information and they said nothing else. It was an avoidance reply. I am cried out. Moh is crying this morning and I am so drained of hope I don't even want to be here today. What is wrong with these people?

Ever feel like nothing good can ever happen? Mohammed is currently staying in a very cheap hotel in Cairo. He met a tour group there yesterday, some of which were a group of young American guys and one American girl. He was enjoying talking with them and sharing our story with them. He said to them that he couldn't understand what the hold up was with the Embassy. The girl was nice enough to inform him that the country probably didn't want to let him in because "we" don't like Middle Easterners. He was crushed. She was even nice enough to call me a sharmouda after Mohammed let her use our Skype to call her freaking parents in New York. He asked her how she could do something so horrid after he tried to help her and her reply was "whatever". He asked if all Americans were like this.........................................

I will contact the senator after the holidays.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ever feel like nothing good can ever happen? Mohammed is currently staying in a very cheap hotel in Cairo. He met a tour group there yesterday, some of which were a group of young American guys and one American girl. He was enjoying talking with them and sharing our story with them. He said to them that he couldn't understand what the hold up was with the Embassy. The girl was nice enough to inform him that the country probably didn't want to let him in because "we" don't like Middle Easterners. He was crushed. She was even nice enough to call me a sharmouda after Mohammed let her use our Skype to call her freaking parents in New York. He asked her how she could do something so horrid after he tried to help her and her reply was "whatever". He asked if all Americans were like this.........................................

why???? people, why???? makes me want to biatchslap the little chicklet... grrrrrrrrrrr........

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what is a sharmouda?

as for the chick, she's a ________ :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Ugly American syndrome. She obviously knows Egyptian Arabic, so how can she say such sh*t to him??? Blah, nevermind... my frustration just found a target and if I could get my hands on her...

ETA: I realize this is only the beginning and we will face this again but the sheer arrogance of some Americans abroad sometimes sickens me.

Edited by just_waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.