Together4ever

Update

176 posts in this topic

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Yes, I am sure I have annoyed people, however all of the personal details of our lives are not known to board members for obvious reasons and although it may seem my position is rosey to some, it is not so rosey for us at this point in time. I thank you for your patience and I'll try to refrain from saying more.

This "test" is not just about the visa.

Yes, I am sure I have annoyed people, however all of the personal details of our lives are not known to board members for obvious reasons and although it may seem my position is rosey to some, it is not so rosey for us at this point in time. I thank you for your patience and I'll try to refrain from saying more.

I think you took me the wrong way, but I have to say this test is way more than the visa. I think it goes beyond me and you.

إركا

[

Right, this is your life, your husband, your family on the line. We get that. We know the stress you are under. We also know you have to hang in there which ever way you can to keep youself inching your way through the day. You have to keep coming here and being our "wet blanket" because you have to find strength to support Mohammed also. It's coming Jean....girl ...i know you can;t accept that because you are conserving all your emotions just to get through this next hour and the one after that. everyday you are moving a little closer to the finish line.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Calm down people have been through worse, you will get. I swear I think that god tests us with the patiances. You are in a better position than alot of us.

Try your hardest not to compare your case with others... it will only make you more frustrated. :thumbs:

I did misunderstand. I apologize. I managed to twist my back this morning and am in mega ouchies with it and not thinking too clearly. Desk chairs don't tend to help. Goes to show its never a good idea to ask the question "what else could go wrong" cuz it inevitably will be answered.

Filed: Other Timeline
I did misunderstand. I apologize. I managed to twist my back this morning and am in mega ouchies with it and not thinking too clearly. Desk chairs don't tend to help. Goes to show its never a good idea to ask the question "what else could go wrong" cuz it inevitably will be answered.

Visualize what will go right. It's powerful.

Update from the Embassy for those who just cannot look away from this train wreck (sorry Rahma). The latest email:

Dear Madam,

We are still looking into the case.

Regards,

Consular Staff

NM

WOO HOO! The level of urgency and concern just gives you goose bumps, doesn't it? They don't even know WHERE his visa is! Well I shall certainly sleep tight tonight knowing they are "looking into it." This might even be funny if it was happening on tv...

again... pay not attention to that little man behind the curtain. He still can't find his a** with both hands.

I have been positvely visualizing this entire process but at this time I am too withdrawn and nervous to do anything but hold my breath. And grit my teeth.

Edited by just_waiting

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You know I have been following you case. You have a lot of patience. If I were in your shoes, I would try to focus on going to see my SO. I know this visa is important and travel is expensive. However the best thing to do (God willing) is to go see him. Wish I could help you in some way. My heart goes out to you.

Update from the Embassy for those who just cannot look away from this train wreck (sorry Rahma). The latest email:

Dear Madam,

Regards,

Consular Staff

NM

WOO HOO! The level of urgency and concern just gives you goose bumps, doesn't it? They don't even know WHERE his visa is! Well I shall certainly sleep tight tonight knowing they are "looking into it." This might even be funny if it was happening on tv...

again... pay not attention to that little man behind the curtain. He still can't find his a** with both hands.

I have been positvely visualizing this entire process but at this time I am too withdrawn and nervous to do anything but hold my breath. And grit my teeth.

I think I was late filing for AOS:

07/27/07: Mailed AOS papers to Chicago mailbox.

08/02/07: AOS papers received in Chicago.

You know Jean, The fact that the sent you an email makes me think something good is going to come out of this. They could just ignore you (like Casa does :angry: ) and they haven;t told you there is a problem with checks which could be an easy answer to let you leave them alone. Keep after them. Sounds like the right hand doesnl;t know what the left hand is doing and you and Mohammed are payig the price of incompetance.

Come on Cairo just print the darn visa! 4_2_100.gif

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Jean,

Hang in there and try not to allow this process to ruin your life. As you are aware, I've been on this visa ride for a long time. Throughout the years, I've learned not to believe anything the Embassy, INS, or Consulates say. I have continue my life and make regular visits to my honey. The way I see it, the visa did not create our relationship. I have a SO because he was sent to me by the Grace of God and what God creates no man can destroy. Please continue to be strong and this too shall pass.

I pray your honey gets the visa soon and enter the country without incident. Amen.

Take Care.

Dear Madam,

Regards,

Consular Staff

NM

Hang in there Jean

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Email from DOS says no more security checks have been ordered so I suppose that's good news. When this is all finished (if it EVER is) I will explain why this has been so traumatic on both of us. Maybe. Suffice it to say this is not a simple case of sitting on our comfy sofas waiting for a bureaucratic process to work through to completion. Again I want to say a very sincere and heartfelt thank you to everyone for your prayers and support and know that I am offering mine as well to you even if I don't post it here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.