Mr. Big Dog

US Capitol Police: Capitol in Lockdown; Reports of Gunshots and Injured Capitol Police Officer

182 posts in this topic

My statement remains true and accurate - it's been two weeks since a gun aicionado struck. His name was Aaron Alexis.

Not sure what you're babbling on about...

LOL that was not even close to being a save

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

My statement remains true and accurate - it's been two weeks since a gun aicionado struck. His name was Aaron Alexis.

Not sure what you're babbling on about...

Your implication was clear for all to see. <_< Edited by Pooky

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

The liberals are going to go from celebrating the death of another gun nutter to outrage at this atrocious civil rights debacle in 10 flat

It should not

Stay tuned for the Sharpton shat stirring party in 3 2 1

Put a pacifier in and take a seat baby. We all know if the woman was black of course they would shoot first ask questions when she's dead. Known fact. Sorry it bothers you. If you don't like it make a change. Until then people have the right to complain.

For the record, Al doesn't speak for all blacks like Orielly don't speak for all whites.

Edited by Janelle2002

Your inference was clear for all to see. dry.png

When i punt one that is totally unrecoverable. such as this I just remain quite.

Trying to pretend he did not jump the gun again ( no pun intened) is funny

Put a pacifier in and take a seat baby. We all know if the woman was black of course they would shoot first ask questions when she's dead. Known fact. Sorry it bothers you. If you don't like it make a change. Until then people have the right to complain.

Read back up..

I said the police murdered this poor woman

She could have been stopped without deadly force.

For the record, Al doesn't speak for all blacks like Orielly don't speak for all whites.

If Al did not speak for a very large chunk of blacks he would be out of business.

He is a professional agitator

nothing more.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

But they didn't, did they. There were five officers with weapons drawn, surrounding the car when they first stopped her and no-one fired. Then she tried to flee the scene in her car.

Combine the apparent attempt to gatecrash the Capitol with this attempt to run and she really didn't leave the police much choice in the end.

Edited by Pooky

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

No save required. I made a statement that is as true now as it was when I made it.

That's on you. My statement remains a fact.

Bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

plane-crash.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

MARVIN ALERT.

THe person is dead and they were unarmed.

What are the odds she is Black?

(unfortunately pretty good)

enhanced-buzz-872-1380843124-0.jpg

Danno can read the stitches on a fast ball.

goofy.gif

I think the poor lady saw the Obamacare debacle coming and cracked.

No, seriously she seems normal enough, What a pity something like this happened.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Rev Sharpton your press conference on yet another attack by a right wing tea gun nutter, who can not accept the fact a black man is President will begin in 5 mins

What she was unarmed black woman.?

Get the martins on the phone it's time for a photo op. this just proves how evil the right wing tea party police are.

You know it's coming

MARVIN ALERT.

THe person is dead and they were unarmed.

What are the odds she is Black?

(unfortunately pretty good)

enhanced-buzz-872-1380843124-0.jpg

She was nice looking also..

In all honesty i was shocked she was black..This has white person kind of crazy written all over it.

Edited by The conciliator

Rev Sharpton your press conference on yet another attack by a right wing tea gun nutter, who can not accept the fact a black man is President will begin in 5 mins

What she was unarmed black woman.?

Get the martins on the phone it's time for a photo op. this just proves how evil the right wing tea party police are.

You know it's coming

She was nice looking also..

Have you thought of maybe getting in folks business is his second job and not his first? The racist propaganda keeps his pockets filled because they want people to think he is the poster boy for how black people feel and apparently it is working.

It seems like you guys are the ones making it about race. Freakin' look at yourselves.

It's not about race to me..I stand by my statement i think she could have been stopped without lethal force

Do you honestly think the racial cow dung is not about to hit the fan

Have you thought of maybe getting in folks business is his second job and not his first? The racist propaganda keeps his pockets filled because they want people to think he is the poster boy for how black people feel and apparently it is working.

on that we agree