lostinblue

Marylanders Buying 1,000 Guns a Day Before New Gun Laws Take Effect

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lol there is something funny about the signs.

All while the gang members break into the home that had the NRA stickers on the truck.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Copy of DL is included when a purchase is made and applicant does give finger print when they get a DL.

I don't think I gave a fingerprint to get my driver's license...

I have never been fingerprinted for my drivers license. I believe only a handful of states do this.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Lol there is something funny about the signs.

yeah, it's called a crappy photoshop job.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We should be fingerprinted to vote because fraud is so widespread and many have been killed.

Firearms should be sold in vending machines because they are so benign.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

In Texas they do.

If you are immigrant and trying to purchase a weapon, they do have your finger prints on the records with immigration.

yeah, it's called a crappy photoshop job.

Yep and libs could not even come up with new creative idea, they had to steal idea from some hill billy….lol

In Texas they do.

If you are immigrant and trying to purchase a weapon, they do have your finger prints on the records with immigration.

Great, but this isn't answering my question. What's wrong with giving fingerprints and getting a license to own a firearm?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Great, but this isn't answering my question. What's wrong with giving fingerprints and getting a license to own a firearm?

I just told you from my experience for anyone who is making a purchase in Tx, their finger prints are already there.

Better idea is incorporate finger print with DL and that could be use to validate one’s identity in many places.

I just told you from my experience for anyone who is making a purchase in Tx, their finger prints are already there.

Better idea is incorporate finger print with DL and that could be use to validate one’s identity in many places.

The story isn't about Texas.

From the story, IN MARYLAND:

Starting next week, bans will prohibit the sale of "assault rifles" and "fingerprints and a license" will be required to buy a handgun.

State senator Nancy Jacobs (R-Dist. 34) says the new laws go too far and will only "make it...much more difficult for law-abiding citizens to get firearms without jumping through a million hoops."

My question is, what's wrong with them needing a license and having their prints taken? Why is that considered "jumping through a million hoops"?

Edited by Penny Lane

Filed: Timeline

I see. So, the firearms dealer shouldn't able to verify the purchaser is actually the person whose name is on the DL by comparing fingerprints. Makes sense in a weird NRA kinda way. :no: