Ban Hammer

Ex-University Professors Says Blacks Should 'Exterminate White People'

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yeah, maybe you should ask Hannity since he presented the story as if 1) it happened recently and 2) that he was teaching this to university students. How about a little journalistic integrity instead of this flim-flam, puff piece?

what's more interesting, steven, is that i read the news (as do many on vj) on a daily basis and i'd never heard of this. kinda interesting eh? that such could occur and we're not aware of it, but kramer's name is mud within a few hours?

Last I checked Michael Richards was pretty famous. Can't say the same for nutcase Kamau Kambon.

I think if you or I made some racist remarks, it probably won't be in the news.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yeah, maybe you should ask Hannity since he presented the story as if 1) it happened recently and 2) that he was teaching this to university students. How about a little journalistic integrity instead of this flim-flam, puff piece?

what's more interesting, steven, is that i read the news (as do many on vj) on a daily basis and i'd never heard of this. kinda interesting eh? that such could occur and we're not aware of it, but kramer's name is mud within a few hours?

Last I checked Michael Richards was pretty famous. Can't say the same for nutcase Kamau Kambon.

oh i think we would be, jenn. ;)

and you'd be a former teacher real quick :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

too late!

Timeline

too late!

see what i mean? :lol:

(yes i knew that already)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

If this crazy guy actually thinks that white people want to exterminate black people, then isn't he just advocating self-defense?

i think his meds need to be increased :thumbs:

According to Wikipedia, this guy said it over a year ago...which makes you wonder why Hannity is taking an issue with it now? Hmmmm...Here's more about the professor...(BTW, he's no longer teaching)

i can't imagine why he's not teaching anymore.......... :unsure:

He's a bookstore owner who longer teaches, who said this over a year ago. Why is this newsworthy now? :unsure: He's a nut who's been rejected by his peers (read my above post).

Filed: Timeline

lf a white prof said this, it'd have been all over the news within minutes.

I can't believe even one person would try to deflect responsibility from this, no matter how long ago it was or who did the report. Sad state of affairs when ppl are taking up his cause, even indirectly.

Edited by LisaD

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

LOL, I totally knew you watched Fox News.

Not accusing you of this but it's funny to speak with people who hate fox news yet one of their main news sources is John Stewart or some nobody blog or ridiculously sourced nobody news site...

Everyone knows that you shouldn't take TDS as a news source.

And it is way funnier to listen to people who actually believe in fox news...

Timeline

LOL, I totally knew you watched Fox News.

Not accusing you of this but it's funny to speak with people who hate fox news yet one of their main news sources is John Stewart or some nobody blog or ridiculously sourced nobody news site...

oh no :help: alex has him brainwashed already :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Why what is wrong with fox news? Or is it because a genius like Michael Moore does not like it...

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Of course, since this appeared on Fox, it therefore has no credibility whatsoever. There is no such professor, or if there is, he never said anything of the sort...it's all a right-wing white-racist pack of lies. ;)

I guess I'm the only person wondering what a racist ex-college professor engaging in a racist rant via the mass media has to do the reporting standards of Fox News or any other news media organization.

Are you suggesting that his former occupation somehow reflects his politics?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

For those who missed this earlier...

Kambon's remarks were immediately challenged by other members of the panel, including its organizer, filmmaker Opio Sokoni. Sokoni later told a writer for the Raliegh News Observer:

"The people at that conference do not support the extermination of white people. That is ridiculous. You can't back up a statement like that. It is immoral. Even the most radical people don't talk like that."

North Carolina State also issued a denunciation. Provost Larry Nielsen said,"This type of speech is counter to any

reasoned discussion on the issue of race relations, and is absolutely unacceptable in the NC State community." Students, faculty and staff interviewed for the NC State newspaper, the Technician said they were surprised and dismayed by the comments. None of the people interviewed for the story, included former a student of Kambon's, recalled having heard him express such views before.

What is interesting is that apparantly this story became abuzz recently on blogs and that's when good 'ol Sean Hannity decided to take interest in it.

Here's something else he's said...

"The only *** on the planet is the white man and the white woman."

http://johnlocke.org/site-docs/audio/kambon4.mp3

The guy's a nutjob.

Why did Fox News themselves sit on the story?

Incidentally, a quick look at Lexis-Nexus reveals that it did go out on the AP wire. A few papers picked up on it.

Exactly! :yes::thumbs:

Timeline

Of course, since this appeared on Fox, it therefore has no credibility whatsoever. There is no such professor, or if there is, he never said anything of the sort...it's all a right-wing white-racist pack of lies. ;)

I guess I'm the only person wondering what a racist ex-college professor engaging in a racist rant via the mass media has to do the reporting standards of Fox News or any other news media organization.

Are you suggesting that his former occupation somehow reflects his politics?

no clue either why just because something is on fox it's discounted as being news :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
For those who missed this earlier...
Kambon's remarks were immediately challenged by other members of the panel, including its organizer, filmmaker Opio Sokoni. Sokoni later told a writer for the Raliegh News Observer:

"The people at that conference do not support the extermination of white people. That is ridiculous. You can't back up a statement like that. It is immoral. Even the most radical people don't talk like that."

North Carolina State also issued a denunciation. Provost Larry Nielsen said,"This type of speech is counter to any

reasoned discussion on the issue of race relations, and is absolutely unacceptable in the NC State community." Students, faculty and staff interviewed for the NC State newspaper, the Technician said they were surprised and dismayed by the comments. None of the people interviewed for the story, included former a student of Kambon's, recalled having heard him express such views before.

What is interesting is that apparantly this story became abuzz recently on blogs and that's when good 'ol Sean Hannity decided to take interest in it.

Here's something else he's said...

"The only *** on the planet is the white man and the white woman."

http://johnlocke.org/site-docs/audio/kambon4.mp3

The guy's a nutjob.

Yes he is. But unlike Mel Gibson, who positioned himself as a champion of Christianity/Catholicism with "Passion of the Christ" (and via meetings with the Pope) using his position in the media to push his position - before getting drunk and proving himself to be a racist dickhead with a big mouth.

Whereas this guy, and KKKramer are just racist dickheads with big mouths...

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Fox News Channel is discounted because it has a conservative slant to its reporting. As a conservative, I recognize this, understand it, and accept it. However, I don't understand why the other networks are accepted (i.e. CNN, MSNBC, or ABC. CBS, and NBC) when they have a very obvious liberal slant to their reporting.

Biased reporting works both ways, after all. ;)