nez

Question about new I-129fF form

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning

i just wanna ask what in a care of name mean in the new I-129 f form. question 2a?

and i have long address.. in g325a you need to fill out the address

street name and number, city, province or state, country

my address is something like this

blk 5 lot 7 Blueberry Lane (thats street name & number)

Tierra Nova Royale (subdivision name)

Bagumbong Caloocan City

Philippines

how shld i put it in g325a and i 129 f forms?

if i didnt include the subdivision, how can i received the k1 visa?

thanks for those who will reply

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

For mail, in care of means sending your mail through someone else. For example, if you were staying at a friend's house, then someone could send mail to you there using in care of, like :

John Doe

c/o Bob Smith

123 A Street

City, State 00000

If you do not need to receive your mail through someone else's address like that, then no need for an in care of name. Leave that blank.

If you need more space for a question, then make an attachment sheet. The I-129F form instructions let you know how to do this under How To Fill Out Form I-129F on page 2 of the instructions > http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

For mail, in care of means sending your mail through someone else. For example, if you were staying at a friend's house, then someone could send mail to you there using in care of, like :

John Doe

c/o Bob Smith

123 A Street

City, State 00000

If you do not need to receive your mail through someone else's address like that, then no need for an in care of name. Leave that blank.

If you need more space for a question, then make an attachment sheet. The I-129F form instructions let you know how to do this under How To Fill Out Form I-129F on page 2 of the instructions > http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf

thank you so much!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Question 30 on most recent I-129F caused me a lot of confusion because, as another member pointed out, the format does not necessarily accommodate phone numbers from other countries.

I assume "Daytime Phone Number" refers to a number where the Alien Fiance(e) can be reached - but could it refer to the address in the United States where the fiance(e) intends to live (Question 28)?

Is it ok to write in the telephone number with correct format beneath the boxes of Question 30? e.g., 33-44-1234-5678.

Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I honestly do not know why they thought it was a good idea to make the phone # format for foreign numbers in a US format. Someone messed up in designing that form, that is for sure. I do not know about writing it underneath. I suppose that could work, or you could include an attachment sheet with the proper number.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.