The Conqueror

Share your experience on how you got your visa either for 2GO pick-up or delivery

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Few notes though.... no vulgar words please....innocent.gif

Hey, that's aimed at me, isn't it laughing.gif

If YES... it won't be long it will change to ISSUED....

Well, maybe, maybe not. Not everyone follows this pattern.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's aimed at me, isn't it laughing.gifNOT INTENTIONALLY :P :P :P HAHAHAHA

Well, maybe, maybe not. Not everyone follows this pattern. I agree with you..... wow... Waiting is like a pregnant mother giving birth..... the labor pains may take a while or maybe not..... but after the baby comes out... all the pain is all forgotten... just sayin' =)

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Day 01
08 AUG 2013
Manila U.S. Embassy Interview APPROVED
Day 02
09 AUG 2013
HOLIDAY
Day 03-04
10-11 AUG 2013
SAT & SUN
Day 05-06
12-13 AUG 2013
CEAC Status READY"
US Travel docs: still with post
2GO: INVALID
Day 7
14 AUG 2013
CEAC Status: Administrative Processing
US Travel docs: still with post
Day 8-9
15-16 AUG 2013
CEAC Status: ISSUED
US Travel Docs: Still with post
Day 10-11
17-18 AUG 2013
SAT & SUN
Day 12-14
19-21AUG 2013
No changes - USEM closed - Typhoon+Monsoon rain=flood (2days) - Holiday (Wednesday)
Day 15
22 AUG 2013
CEAC Status ISSUED
US Travel Docs: Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery (1:41 pm - Fiance checked it and informed me thru text message)
US Travel Docs: There is no status update available for the passport number submitted (5:30pm - status message after receiving text message from 2GO)
04:41 PM RECEIVED TEXT MESSAGE FROM 2GO "US visa for XXXXXXXXX ready for pick up at 2go mall of asia today (0917 XXX XXXX)
07:15 PM RECEIVED call from my friend that he has my visa+passport in hand collected from MOA. Yes I gave an Authorization letter+copy of the following: (My appointment letter, passport, NBI personal copy & drivers license) to collect them.
Now need to wake up my HONEY at 4am (Pacific time)!!!! Asked him to buy my TICKET!!!! hahaha

Edited by dahlia0811

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Timeline

thank God you got ur visa packet already! Congrats!!!

Yes, Dahlia is in her CFO class right now, was in the first class and should be done by noon....she will then go to the hotel and collapse...she got no sleep last night... :-(

Then off to the airport bright and early Saturday morning, pay her exist tax and she takes off at noon for the US !!!

cjmc

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dahlia finally and congratulations to you!! I was shocked your flight is like just a couple of days right after you got your visa! Yay I can't do that hehe. My flight is Sept 1 I know I waited long after getting my visa but the thing is I pack real slow!! Have a safe flight girl!!

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Timeline

Dahlia finally and congratulations to you!! I was shocked your flight is like just a couple of days right after you got your visa! Yay I can't do that hehe. My flight is Sept 1 I know I waited long after getting my visa but the thing is I pack real slow!! Have a safe flight girl!!

Hopefully, Dahlia will be finished with her class in another 45 min or so..... :-)

I booked her flight once I knew we had control over her Visa and passport...we actually had a friend in Manila go and pick it up for us Thursday night after Dahlia received the text from 2GO that it was ready for pickup.

Then we had to verify that CFO was open on Friday and then figure out how to get her down to Manila for early Friday morning....we made it happen !!!!

I then decided I could book her flight...and thanks to Expedia.com, they had a flight out on Saturday that would work..... :-)

Our wedding is planned for Sept 28th so having her here in Seattle soon is very important......

What a Journey !!!

Will update as soon as I hear from her....

Cheers,

Curt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.