J&D2012

August 2013 AOS Filers

150 posts in this topic

I only get more frustrated with every week passing without any sign from the USCIS :/

Anybody here except who applied in the first half of August and hasn't heard a thing? My status never moved from Acceptance :/ It's not even Initial review! No letter, no notification, no invitation for an interview :/ I'm really bummed.

I know how you feel. We're in the same situation. My I-485 is still sitting on acceptance and I've never heard anything from them either. It's pretty frustrating.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

But you received NOA1 almost two weeks later than I did. Processing Times show that they're working on petitions with filing date around August 11. Perhaps I will finally hear from them any time now? But who knows?

But you received NOA1 almost two weeks later than I did. Processing Times show that they're working on petitions with filing date around August 11. Perhaps I will finally hear from them any time now? But who knows?

I'm aware of when I received my NOA1, I was only trying to illustrate that we both filed in August and both of our I-485's are still on acceptance. Just trying to help by pointing out you're not the only one, sorry.

Timeline

That's okay. It's just that in my original post I asked about petitioners from the first half of August. With your NOA from the end of August you have nothing to worry about yet :)

That's okay. It's just that in my original post I asked about petitioners from the first half of August. With your NOA from the end of August you have nothing to worry about yet smile.png

Just re-read your original post which states 'Anybody here except who applied in the first half of August and hasn't heard a thing?' sorry I read that as except those who applied in the first half of august. I don't think either of us have anything to worry about as the processing dates are usually just a guide and with immigration things take as long as they take. If you're really concerned then you could always call USCIS. Hope you hear something soon. smile.png

Timeline

I only get more frustrated with every week passing without any sign from the USCIS :/

Anybody here, except me, who applied in the first half of August and hasn't heard a thing? My status never moved from Acceptance :/ It's not even Initial review! No letter, no notification, no invitation for an interview :/ I'm really bummed.

Oops, sorry, now I know where the misunderstanding came from. It was supposed to say "except me". Somehow I omitted "me" and it resulted in an opposite sense to what I intended.

Oops, sorry, now I know where the misunderstanding came from. It was supposed to say "except me". Somehow I omitted "me" and it resulted in an opposite sense to what I intended.

Lol! No worries, I think this process makes us all a little crazy from time to time. Can I ask where you saw they were processing 11th August, I'd like to know so that I can keep an eye on it for me also.

Just go to Processing Times on the menu bar on top of the page and then click Adjustment of Status Processing Times on the right-hand side.

Thanks for that good.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Anyone applied in beginning of August have already recieved his GC?

i applied in august and have my Green card and EAD

Adjustment of status after K1 visa ClockWatch2.gif

2013-08-12 (Day 1 ) - Sent my Aos package for work permit and green Card

2013-08-20 (DAY 8) Noa1 received via Text around 11pm, next day was email. Received my case numbers

2013-08-23 (Day 11)- received hard copy in mail for Noa1 gc , Work permit

2013-08-30 (Day 18) Received Biometrics appointment letter in the mail.

2013-09-17 (Day 25) biometrics appointment day @2pm Detriot

2013-09-25 (Day 33) received text and email , I485 changed to testing and interview

2013-10-02 (Day 40) received text message and email @7am about my interview date

2013-10-04 (Day 42) Received hard copy interview letter in the mail

2013-10-10 (Day 48) Work permit Card in production

2013-10-16 (Day 54) 2nd Text and email @830am Work permit in Production

2013-10-21 (Day 59) text/email notice 10am . Work Permit sent

2013-10-21(Day 59)Text/ email @9pm received text with tracking number -2 day delievery

2013-10-24(Day 62) received my work permit in the mail.

2013-10-25 Filled for my Social Security number today

2013-11-05 (Day 74) Interview November 5th (1.40pm)...... APPROVED!! kicking.gif

2013-11-05(Day 74) Text and Email - Green card in Production @2.30pm

2013-11-05 (Day 74) Text and email @8.15pm Mailed notice that i am a registered permanent resident

2013-11-07 (Day 76) 2nd Text and email @11.30am - green card in production

2013-11-09 (Day 78) Welcome letter received - WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

2013-11-12 (Day 81) - Received text and email - Green card sent @1.15pm

2013-11-12 (Day 81) @9pm received text and email - with UPS tracking number - For Green card

2013-11-15 (Day 84) Green card Received dancin5hr.gif

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Anyone applied in beginning of August have already recieved his GC?

May I ask what was your RFE about?

i applied in august and have my Green card and EAD

Was your petition in NBC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

May I ask what was your RFE about?

Was your petition in NBC?

they asked for IRS to my husband and that was all.We recieved the RFE after the biometrics and after they recieved in USCIS it says that i must have written decission or update on my case in 60 days.Well the 6o days passed and nothing,my status its still RFE Response Review..... thats why im asking if someone already have his GC from August fillers :-) ..... I tried to make e-request but the site doesnt let me do it because "im still in the prossesing time" ,but im not :-( according to them

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.