J&D2012

August 2013 AOS Filers

150 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Anyone here who have their EAD/AP card on hand?

I do dancin5hr.gif But on the other hand I am not among the lucky ones who have their interview dates set. My AoS status says "Acceptance" since August 16 :(

I do dancin5hr.gif But on the other hand I am not among the lucky ones who have their interview dates set. My AoS status says "Acceptance" since August 16 sad.png

If I'm not mistaken, I think sometimes the interview is waived in some cases...

I do dancin5hr.gif But on the other hand I am not among the lucky ones who have their interview dates set. My AoS status says "Acceptance" since August 16 sad.png

Good for you on the EAD. smile.png How long did it take for you to get your EAD card on hand from the time they notified you that your card was in production?

Timeline

Good for you on the EAD. smile.png How long did it take for you to get your EAD card on hand from the time they notified you that your card was in production?

Idk, 3-4 days? Many status updates last week ;-) Last Friday my USCIS online status said they mailed it to the address I put on my file and then that USPS picked up my card and I was given tracking number. They mailed it via 2-day priority mail, but because it was Friday I had to wait till Monday (which is today Yay! :D)

Idk, 3-4 days? Many status updates last week ;-) Last Friday my USCIS online status said they mailed it to the address I put on my file and then that USPS picked up my card and I was given tracking number. They mailed it via 2-day priority mail, but because it was Friday I had to wait till Monday (which is today Yay! biggrin.png)

Congrats! good.gif

I do dancin5hr.gif But on the other hand I am not among the lucky ones who have their interview dates set. My AoS status says "Acceptance" since August 16 :(

I know how you feel my aos has been on 'acceptance' since August 26th. Had biometrics last month but no sign yet of AP/EAD

Timeline

The stats are showing they are working on AoS petition with filing date around July 14 so I think we're still within the time frame. Nothing to worry about yet ;-)

"On October 24, 2013, your address was changed relating to the I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance."

Thing is, I haven't changed my address. Has this thing happened to anyone before? Is there anything I should do?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Anyone here who have their EAD/AP card on hand?

Yep, I'v got it. Typically takes about a week to get the card from date of approval.

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

It's a glitch. Somebody was just looking at your case. Happened thousand times on various stages of the process to many people wink.png

Oh okay. Thanks. And then a few minutes later, I got an email that my application for AP was approved. Yay! smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

filed aug 17 they recieved aug 23 first rfe sept 12 said my i864 form was outdated (form was gotten for the uscis in charleston, sc lots of brain surgeons there) sent in new one second rfe oct 22 ... not sure what the want i have no more to give except blood! Makes no sense.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.