JadeyHexed

August 2013 K-1 Filers

1,139 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Bang! :-)

Post Decision Activity

On October 18, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Congratulations..I know you and i were talking and waiting...Ohhh congrats to you, I've still heard nothing...What did you do to them??? LOL

ROC Timeline
Service Center: Vermont
90 Day Window Opened... 05/09/2017
I-751 Packet Sent.............  08/09/2017
NO1 Dated......................... 08/11/2017

Check Cashed............... 08/13/2017
NO1 Received.................... 08/14/2017
Biometrics Received.........  09/12/2017
Biometrics Appointment..  .09/19/2017  (Walked in early (09-11-2017) no problem!!)
Approved............................xx/xx/xx

Timeline

Not sure about your timeline dave but I would wait at least for 50-60 days after NOA1 (at least that is what seems to be the norm at TSC). In my case I was proactive and I called USCIS on Tuesday this week and requested audience with an USCIS officer and I was very polite with her, but, I did let her know that I was not so happy with the fact that, some of the petitions before me and after me were getting approved while I still languished at the Alien Registration change status.. I am not sure, if that helped but I did get my approval yesterday.

Such a great idea...When you say you requested audience, exactly what does that mean, and what were your questions to them?

ROC Timeline

Biometrics Appointment..  .09/19/2017  (Walked in early (09-11-2017) no problem!!)

Timeline

I'm venting today because I'm like borderline depressed about this I29f..Dagnammit I want to see my NOA2..called USCIS today and she said maybe my adjudicator is on vacation..what a month's vacation..I need his job..she did congratulate me on my marriage to be so that gave me some umph!!! I'm just going to hold my candle and say I'm at the Texas Service Center and I'm still waiting for my NOA2 and I wish it would hurry up!!!cray5ol.gifcray5ol.gif Enjoy the rest of your day and congrats to all, I hope you will be congratulating me soon...

ROC Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

H Davy&Lynette I hear your pain... I feel the same way here :( and my Fiance is having such hard time being a part for so long.... its just depressing to wait for this approvals :( I think very few august fillers left here that are not approved yet, and we are in that very few category.... sucks!!! Lets hang on.... Stay positive and maybe tomorrow there will be a miracle..... What does your timeline predict???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congratulations..I know you and i were talking and waiting...Ohhh congrats to you, I've still heard nothing...What did you do to them??? LOL

Thank you Devy & Lynette! I have a feeling y'all will get an approval this weekend! I will be praying for you guys. I know the feeling...so just be patient. I called USCIS and requested that I speak with a USCIS officer. First I thanked them for working through the government shutdown and for doing a great job (no pun intended) Then I told them that I could not understand why some petitions with a later submission date were getting approved while my petition had no change in status since 6th of september. I asked them whether my file was assigned to any USCIS officer and if there was anything that was missing that was delaying the approval. The USCIS officer gave the standard answer "Every petition is different and that normal processing time is around 5 months" I told her that I understood all that, but i just couldnt understand what made some petitions so "special" to warrant an early approval. She then asked me for my mailing address and date of birth. I just said " i hope I am not in trouble" and thanked her for her time. Not sure if that helped.

Thanks for the info imsantosh!

When I look on Igors List it seems that there is quite a few people still waiting for approval who got their NOA1 on the 14th August...I really would like to know why some approvers are so much faster than others.

I shouldn't complain though as I know there is still a number of pre-August petitions still to be approved, but I'm just a very impatient person :-)

Edited by John&Britt

Sent I-129F: 9th August 2013

NOA1: 14th August 2013

NOA1 (Hardcopy in post): 19th August 2013

Alien Registration Number was changed: 6th September 2013

NOA2: 15th November 2013

Sent to NVC: 2nd December 2013

NVC received/Case Number received: 10th December 2013

Left NVC: 12th December 2013

Received by London Embassy: 17th December 2013

Medical in London: 19th December 2013

Packet 3 received: 21st December 2013

Interview:27th January 2014

K1 APPROVED!

POE: 3rd February 2014

AOS Packet sent: 14th February 2014

NOA1 through e-mail: 21st February 2014

NOA1 hardcopy received: 24th February 2014

Biometrics walk-in: 6th March 2014

EAD/AP approved: 23rd April 2014

Timeline

Thank you imsantosh, I really appreciate it..I'll keep being patient..and Congratulations again!!!!

ROC Timeline

Timeline

H Davy&Lynette I hear your pain... I feel the same way here sad.png and my Fiance is having such hard time being a part for so long.... its just depressing to wait for this approvals sad.png I think very few august fillers left here that are not approved yet, and we are in that very few category.... sucks!!! Lets hang on.... Stay positive and maybe tomorrow there will be a miracle..... What does your timeline predict???

Thank you hakobrena..my fiance is also having a time with this..it does suck, but I will try and be patient and continue to stay positive..my timeline says it should have been adjudicated Oct. 9-18th but to no avail...le sigh!!!!

ROC Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you hakobrena..my fiance is also having a time with this..it does suck, but I will try and be patient and continue to stay positive..my timeline says it should have been adjudicated Oct. 9-18th but to no avail...le sigh!!!!

I wouldn't put too much faith in the numbers listed here. They are really only averages. CSC burned through a bunch of them really fast and it made the average date go down. Or that's what it looked like to me. When we initially made our timeline on here, it told us January. We got our NOA2, but we are also stuck waiting for CSC>NVC. It all works out about the same for most of us. On the bright side, I've been watching these timelines all year and things are moving faster in general for all of us.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We called NVC today and they gave us a case number, and now the status is AT NVC. Does anyone know what is means? Have they just received it?

AOS Timeline

NOA - March 18, 2014

EAD - May 21, 2014

NPIW - June 27th

GC approved - March 20, 2015

EAD renewal

NOA - February 9, 2015

Biometrics - March 5, 2015

Terminated - March 25, 2015 (Case was terminated due to GC approval)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

We called NVC today and they gave us a case number, and now the status is AT NVC. Does anyone know what is means? Have they just received it?

They should send it to embassy soon. When I got case number it said at NVC and few ours later it was IN TRANSIT and next day it said READY :) I think when I recived case number it must have been already in the way to consulate :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

They should send it to embassy soon. When I got case number it said at NVC and few ours later it was IN TRANSIT and next day it said READY smile.png I think when I recived case number it must have been already in the way to consulate smile.png

Thank you so much for the info, I was a little confused with the status AT NVC, because a lot of people just skip this step or go through it very fast

AOS Timeline

NOA - March 18, 2014

EAD - May 21, 2014

NPIW - June 27th

GC approved - March 20, 2015

EAD renewal

NOA - February 9, 2015

Biometrics - March 5, 2015

Terminated - March 25, 2015 (Case was terminated due to GC approval)

Hello everyone

does anybody know after USCIS receives response to RFE if they notify you that they got it? i mean when i check my case number it will say there that they got response to RFE?

thanks every one for your inputs

K1

16 August 2013 - I-129F sent to TSC

19 August 2013 - packet received

21 Augist 2013 - NOA1 received

16 September 2013 - Alien registration number changed

30 September 2013 - RFE

25 October 2013 - RFE reply

31 October 2013 - NOA2 received

22 November 2013 - packet shipped to NVC

29 November 2013 - NVC received

3 December 2013 - Packet left NVC

11 December 2013 - Physical packet received by Consulate
26 December 2013 - Interview APPROVED
31 December 2013 -Entry to US
------
AOS
27 February 2014 - Packet sent by FeDex
4 March 2014 - NOA1
28 March 2014 - Biometrics Captured
7 April 2015 - Approved, Card received
------
ROC I-751
21 February 2017 - I-751 Package mailed by USPS
24 February 2017 - Package Delivered
3 March 2017        - Money Order Cashed
6 March 2017       - NOA1 Received in mail dated 27 February
17 March 2017     - Biometrics appointment letter received, appont. 31 March
27 March 2018     - RFE
26 May  2018       - Approval
29 May 2018        - Card arrived in Mail
------
N-400
12 March 2019     - Filed Online
12 March 2019     - NOA1
5 April 2019         - Biometrics Appointment 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.