cjmc

Why are so many American Men connecting with Filipina's

101 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think Blue Bunny has overestimated this forum. She should just get the hell out! It's a lost cause, Blue Bunny! Run away! Run away, or you'll get the stupidcootiez!

Thank you Blue Bunny for taking 3 days to write all of that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maybe use... "some" "most and not all"... when addressing characteristics... will resolve some arguments.

Anyway, majority of USC men think that most Filipina are easy to deal with and easy to control compare to USC women.

Tsk! Sadly this doesn't apply to me and my husband. So, I think we're part of those minority. LoL.

I see quite the opposite in my big circle of friends, which includes about 10 couples living in the Phils. The wife has just as much control, if not more. Come on, you can't control a filipina!!!

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Another great example of dissonance reduction! :)

Thank you Blue Bunny for taking 3 days to write all of that.

Blue Bianchi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

01/08/2020 Day 00 - Submitted N-400 online

01/11/2020 Day 03 - Received NOA online, Priority Date January 8, 2020

01/14/2020 Day 06 - Received notice of Biometrics appointment online.

01/31/2020 Day 20 - Biometrics Appointment (scheduled)
07/08/2020 Day 183 - Received online notice of citizenship interview 
08/21/2020 Day 227 - Citizenship interview
08/21/2020 Day 227 - Citizenship Oath (Same day as interview!)

Timeline

I am working on that !!!! :-)

Cheers

cjmc

If you don't mind me asking. How did you guys meet and where is she from? Have you filed for a fiance' visa or gotten married already?

Timeline

If you don't mind me asking. How did you guys meet and where is she from? Have you filed for a fiance' visa or gotten married already?

We meet over 9 years ago through a good friend of mine that is married to her older sister...it is just in the last year that we reconnected :-)

We are on the path of the fiance' Visa, our interview in Manila is next Thursday. We plan on getting married here in Seattle on September 28th if the rest of this process goes ok. She is from Angeles City North of Manila.

cjmc

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

LoL. Sure you can, to most. Seen it several times to most Filipina I've met here in US. Most Filipina won't admit it. Haha. Sometimes, trying to fit with them, have to act like one which makes my husband laugh. I just told him... bear with me... I've been here for 4 yrs and all my friends are American. :-D

I see quite the opposite in my big circle of friends, which includes about 10 couples living in the Phils. The wife has just as much control, if not more. Come on, you can't control a filipina!!!

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Uh oh, she's from Angeles.

We meet over 9 years ago through a good friend of mine that is married to her older sister...it is just in the last year that we reconnected :-)

We are on the path of the fiance' Visa, our interview in Manila is next Thursday. We plan on getting married here in Seattle on September 28th if the rest of this process goes ok. She is from Angeles City North of Manila.

cjmc

Filed: Timeline

In the end, not really, not without a lot of anguish. The best you can hope for, is to mitigate the damage as much a possible. :lol:

We manged to establish her own credit, and no more joint credit cards. The other day, a debit card arrives in the mail.

"Honey, what this? Another credit card?"

"I don't this so....oh wait! That is a debit card I ordered."

"Why do you need a debit card? You already have two credit cards!"

"I want to save money for my trip to New York next year."

"How much did you put on the card?"

"Twenty dollars."

"How much did they charge you for that?"

"Three dollars."

"So, you paid three dollars so you could spend you own money?"

"I guess so."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

They are just too sweet to not like.

So true

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
Why are so many American Men connecting with Filipina's

Cause the womens use the sticky glues... Who can break away when there's sticky glues?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Some real dumbasses on here, still, and and prolly always will be. Sorry, Charles, but it's true.

The Philippines is a MATRIARCHAL society. Look that up, read it, and understand it before you think they are a subservient group of women. Some may be, but most aren't. My wife isn't. And I don't know very many who are.

But dedicated, loving, and jealous? Yes. Mine is. And most I know are. Also, harder working than most of the men in their society.

Why am I with mine? What attracted me? First, it was the glance across a crowded room. Then a conversation. Then a kiss I remembered for months afterwards, though it wasn't a sexual kiss at all. But very sensual. She kissed my core. And then there's the scent... my wife doesn't seem to understand, but her smell without perfume draws me to her like no woman before.

Lots of things. The beauty. The hair. The brown eyes that can be at once so full of love, and yet drip venom. It's not about a race, nor a country. I wasn't looking for love when I found my Pinay. But I'm thankful that our paths crossed, and very glad she saw something in me worth keeping. She's no better than a woman from any other country, except.... she loves ME. And that makes her one of a kind.

Timeline

Uh oh, she's from Angeles.

I think what might be going on with your comment is a generalization based on information that is pretty negative about the area of Angles City....

From my understanding, because of the influence of Clark Airbase filled with the American military during WWll that prostitution and easy women was very prominent.

If you actually think about most cities, there are good area's and bad area's and the influence of military bases all over the world certainly has created some negative identities in the culture of those area's.

That does not mean that those areas in general have not changed and are still that way.

I have made 4 trips to Angeles City in less than 9 months and have seen the good and the bad......but in general.....I see a nice place with lots of ambition, new construction and more worldly change for the good.....

Please do not generalize your thoughts like this.....it is not fair to the people that are good and really understand.

Just my thoughts....

Cheers,

cjmc

Timeline

Some real dumbasses on here, still, and and prolly always will be. Sorry, Charles, but it's true.

The Philippines is a MATRIARCHAL society. Look that up, read it, and understand it before you think they are a subservient group of women. Some may be, but most aren't. My wife isn't. And I don't know very many who are.

But dedicated, loving, and jealous? Yes. Mine is. And most I know are. Also, harder working than most of the men in their society.

Why am I with mine? What attracted me? First, it was the glance across a crowded room. Then a conversation. Then a kiss I remembered for months afterwards, though it wasn't a sexual kiss at all. But very sensual. She kissed my core. And then there's the scent... my wife doesn't seem to understand, but her smell without perfume draws me to her like no woman before.

Lots of things. The beauty. The hair. The brown eyes that can be at once so full of love, and yet drip venom. It's not about a race, nor a country. I wasn't looking for love when I found my Pinay. But I'm thankful that our paths crossed, and very glad she saw something in me worth keeping. She's no better than a woman from any other country, except.... she loves ME. And that makes her one of a kind.

Very well spoken !!! Thanks for your comment..... :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.