shellybelly13

G-325A Form HELP!!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am a Janauary filer, NOA1 January 25th 2013. I fail to submitt a G-325A because I was rushing to get the package off. Anyways I just receive the RFE requesting the G-325A form. What I wanted to know If I need to fill one out for me and one for my fiance? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

There should be a g325a BOTH FROM YOU AND YOUR FIANCE. EACH G325a MUST BE SIGNED BOTH BY YOU AND HER AND THE DATE.

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Timeline

Thank you Vazpayne19! I don't know how I foget that in my package. Now I will have to wait until he fill it out and send it to me. Sigh! I hope I get approve fast once I turne in my RFE.

You were lucky to get an RFE instead of a denial. Count your stars! :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

NikiR believe me I am sooo thankful to God that he see fit to have the person that worked on my petition send me a RFE instead of a Denial. So I look at it as been blessed not lucky. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Make sure to include a passport photo of each as well that go with the G325A forms, if you did not include those before.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Jay-Kay thank you for that information. I was planning on sending them so this just confirmed that I was planning to the right thing. Great! Thanx again to everyone for the help I appreciate so much :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.