aussiewench

Yalla Middle East

28 posts in this topic

Below you will find the link to the original Yalla Middle East thread which has been archived and can be viewed at any time. It is now a closed thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=62964

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Aussie, you were busy this morning weren't you? Thanks. :thumbs:

Traveled to Morocco on Aug 3rd, 2005

Got Engaged on Aug 16th, 2005

Left Morocco on Aug 19th, 2005

08-29-05 Filed I129F

01-09-06 Interview Date (9am) We were not approved today, I guess we got a 221g of the damn S. Korea Police Certificate that Casablanca said we didn't need.

03/03/06 Turn in Passport at 9am

03/15/06 Visa Issued

03/31/06 Enter USA via JFK

05/15/06 Wedding for Visa

06/10/06 Mailed AOS papers

07/06/06 Biometerics Apt

07/15/06 My offical wedding day....I know .....:-)

07/10/06 Touched

08/25/06 EAD Approvel

09/01/06 EAD in Hand

09/26/06 AOS Interview (Recommend for Approval)

10-05-06 Received Welcome Letter

10-10-06 Green Card Arrived.

We are now one9d63d28.jpg.png

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Ahlan

I want to welcome everyone going through the Middle East!

I made this thread for all of us going through the Middle East Embassies including Egypt, and for people who are just starting their process. We don't have just one place where we can come and share our experiences. We are spread all over Vj, in Foreign Embassy, in DCF and others.

Feel free to share experiences, congratulate people, vent frustrations at the system, and life in general. Don't be afraid to be honest with your posts because 9 out 10 times someone is going to be there to help you, vent with you, be sad with you, and most of all be happy with you.

Angel (F)

ok girls start posting again. thanks to aussie we still have a middle east forum to go to..thanks aussie!

wooooooooooooow dont like this change one bit...........

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yeah i don't like it either!

Ok today the Embassy called Anmar's house, but there was nobody there to answer the phone :(

so he called back the embassy and they told him to go there Wednesday, not sure what about..but that's my

update, so wednesday i'll know what is up and post it

Angel

wooohhooooo angel, sounds like good news to me! sounds like someone is getting a visa! best of luck to you two!

kelly

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Ohhh Angel insha'allah it's the news you have been waiting for.... you have been so patient and never complaining... but it's taking them foreverrrrr to finish your case :angry: Yalla Amman... git 'er DONE !!!

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for ya.... and as always you're in my prayers.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

good luck angelk :thumbs: hope you will have good news soon :)

Farah

dev296pr___.png

My blog

quick funny jokes

http://www.mentallyjumbled.com/

01-22-2006:arrived to Miami airport with CR1 visa

02-06-2006 :Received 1st Welcome to America Notice

02-08-2006 :Received 2nd Welcome to America Notice

02-10-2006:Received GREEN CARD!!! EXP 01/22/2008

10-12-2007: I-751 received at TSC

12-01-2007 NOA For 1-Year Extention RECEIVED from CSC

12-20-2007:BIOMETRICS

1-12-2008-Card production-email notification received

1-15-2008:Approval notice -email notification received

1-18-2008: 10 y green card arrived!!

12-03-2008: N 400 RECEIVED at TSC

12-09-2008: CHECK $675 cashed

12-12-2008:NOA RECEIVED

03-30-2009: biometric date received locaton:Oakland park,FL

04-13-2009:biometrics

06-19-2008:INTERVIEW

06-24-2009:oath ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I miss the old thread :crying: It was perfect for catching up and now I'm feeling pretty disconnected. I don't get to come online so much anymore and I miss everyone here. Now no one's here.

Angel I really hope that means what I think it does... I will be thinking of you alot this week.

Hope to catch everyone later

Dawn

ok, my flags have been messed with. anyone know how I fix them?

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

dawn, its about time ya posted! everyone has been absent from visajourney for a while! what is it about 25 days left til your interview! gosh i cant believe how the days are flying....sofyan and i have about 50 left! which is fine by me! all my family has hinted to me there is a huge wedding shower planned for when we get home! how nice and exciting is that! sure cant wait for my love and i to be on that plane to chicago....

everythings a-ok in jordan, weathers decent, until the sun goes down, thats when it hits almost freezing! my flu is almost over....hacking a little bit still but that could be due to my smoking habit! sofyans only got 4 more weeks til he quits his job! halleluia! sister in laws baby is coming this week! cant wait to get the call from the hospital to know if its a boy or girl! and my husband is more faboulous than ever....he came home last night with the most beautiful pale pink jacket for me, that i absolutely love....and he is all about expressing his feelings now, which is something he always had a hard time doing! so things are, as always, NEAR PERFECT! lucky me right?

wishing all of you in limbo/ar/etc the best of luck, there are some wonderful people on this forum, and all of your times will come, just have faith!

Kelly

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi Kelly

You are definitely right about the time flying now. On thursday his interview will only be 3 weeks away.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. The sister in law that is having the baby...this is his sister there, right? now Im wondering, not trying to be nosey.Are they choosing for the gender to be a suprise or is knowing in advance not possible there? My impression of med care there wasnt so great, but babies are born there all the time so sometimes I wonder about services available and how comfortable they make new moms there.

Anyway, I'm glad everythings going well.

later

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey gals! We really need to get things going on this thread! :D I'm leaving for Egypt on the 8th and I am soooooooo sick! :( A doctor at a clinic I work at listened to my lungs yesterday and said that I have walking pnuemonia. Now I'm trippin and am pumping myself full of antibiotics and anything else that might make me feel better. I'm praying I will be better by next Wednesday. I can't imagine flying with my head and lungs so full of snot....but you know I am still going come hell or high water! :yes: I need some get well vibes! :help:

yea they think the baby is a boy. but he crossed his legs...his sister(here) goes to a christian hospital in ajloon that she loves...health care isnt great here, but again, it depends where you go!

yes time is flying....3 weeks for dawn and about 48 days for us! amy i hope you feel better for your trip to egypt! i bet your soooo excited!

good vibes to anmar tomorrow as he goes back to amman! we love you angel! good luck

Kelly

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.