SAT

The SteveAndTiff Identity

3,535 posts in this topic

Thanks for link star_smile.gif

My hubby does not like Quinoa with vegetable only. So I cook him Mexican Ground Beef Quinoa Skillet for dinner.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Thanks for link star_smile.gif

My hubby does not like Quinoa with vegetable only. So I cook him Mexican Ground Beef Quinoa Skillet for dinner.

This is my favorite with quinoa so far:

995706_192318577596591_1758469504_n.jpg

I have yet to cook it with white wine, though. So this might fall into second.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

ok, so do you want us to shoot you in da head, or do you wanna do it yourself? smile.png

(I watch The Walking Dead ya know)

Come find me and put me out of my misery!

Seriously though, just returned from urgent care and they couldn't figure out what my rash was from. Only on my right arm and looks as though I've had blown drawn from hundreds of different spots. No raised bumps, pussing, etc. Just weird, purple spots all over.

Gonna kill it with this wine though.

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

wack, a lot of people gets unexplained rashes. Me included. (I had one in Malaysia that lasted till HK). Anyway, I'm sure they gave you something for it. Use it, and throw other things at it. Benedryl gel, gold bond, neosporin, etc....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

wacko - i vote for the wine you've had recently, being iffy on country of origin.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

wack, a lot of people gets unexplained rashes. Me included. (I had one in Malaysia that lasted till HK). Anyway, I'm sure they gave you something for it. Use it, and throw other things at it. Benedryl gel, gold bond, neosporin, etc....

They gave me nothing and told me not to touch it, rub it, put anything on it etc. Who knows. Part of me thinks it's stress-related with waiting on Ali's visa. I've been really upset about it for awhile now. Losing hair like crazy.

But no one wants to #### with mrsa and I haaaaad just come from the gym.

wacko - i vote for the wine you've had recently, being iffy on country of origin.

Totally possible. Though I never change up my $3 chuck.

HEY EVERYBODY........

Wacko has the cooties......

There are vaccinations for such things guys...go and get them!

CIRCLE CIRCLE DOT DOT NOW YOU HAVE YOUR COOTIES SHOT

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

a blocked bile duct can cause one to lose hair. (I found this out in my journeys a few weeks ago when I had a numbness on my right side).

But I'm surprised that they didn't give you anything for it.

lemme see if I can find that cream they gave me in HK....some english stuff. Worked pretty good......

a blocked bile duct can cause one to lose hair. (I found this out in my journeys a few weeks ago when I had a numbness on my right side).

But I'm surprised that they didn't give you anything for it.

One of my long-time symptoms has been hair loss. When I go bald in a year, I'll know who to blame.

Yeah they seemed to think it was okay, but that if it continued to spread or I got a fever then it would be "serious".

Nooooo.gif

I don't have any of that!

Just going to continue with this wine and see how we end up.

What was for dinner everyone?