SAT

The SteveAndTiff Identity

3,535 posts in this topic

Went inland a few hours to see hubby’s dad and step-mum this weekend. We did some shopping while we were there as the stores are bigger than here and carry stuff they don’t here. Found a fillable glass lamp for hubby’s shell collection.

When we go walking on the beach he likes to pick up shells along the way and put them in his pocket. Now his shells will become part of the decor of the home. :) A happy hubby help make a happy home.

I should head out for a walk. Must get into a healthier lifestyle routine than I’ve had the last month.

I used to find shark teeth on the beach in NC

It's a miserable rain here in ny....

I hate finding shark teeth while diving, as they're usually still attached to the shark! content.gif

Actually most sharks are pretty cool when you dive. Don't think I ever want to run into a great white though. I watched one idiot come up to and grab a sleeping nurse shark once. Guy almost got bit. I don't understand these people that think the entire ocean is their petting zoo.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I wanna meet a great white, at the other end of my fishing rig.....

Use Snuffy as bait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ2p-UA7hHw

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Novembro - thanks for the doggie gif. I sent it to my wife, she laughed and laughed .. Of course, now she is researching about this breed, so that's a plus. Her last dog was similar, and someone stole it in Wuhan. She cried for days..

Yay I'm glad it made her laff :)

Some of us (like myself) want to actually learn about the various situations that might crop up so we can actually give decent advice that isn't condescending or rude. At the point you get blasted for giving the correct and logical answer, I'd just say to walk away. You've done your job, if they won't listen then they're sealing their own fate.

Most of the time I hang back from giving advice for fear of being incorrect and having one of the veterans shout me down. Shouldn't be like that.

I rarely ever go into the upper forums because the people are so rude and condescending. The mere act of asking a question can garner responses that make you feel stupid for even asking.

Went inland a few hours to see hubby’s dad and step-mum this weekend. We did some shopping while we were there as the stores are bigger than here and carry stuff they don’t here. Found a fillable glass lamp for hubby’s shell collection.

When we go walking on the beach he likes to pick up shells along the way and put them in his pocket. Now his shells will become part of the decor of the home. smile.png A happy hubby help make a happy home.

I should head out for a walk. Must get into a healthier lifestyle routine than I’ve had the last month.

That sounds lovely! I wish I had a bike. I walk with my dog every day, but biking would help me see more of the city.

How do you plan to use the shells?

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Good bait smile.png

The babies make nice winter coats to.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They serve as food for anteaters, if anteaters are around.

I've always wondered. The chief characteristic of anteaters is that they eat ants. If so, why aren't they called "eatanters," huh man?

The ex-Mrs.-T-B. was. Was 19 years single after her, ufffff man.

Well it is uplifting to see you found love after 19 years. So what is it with the present Mrs T-B? She is into cos-play and dresses up like Sailor Moon? Sounds fun!

So I go to the DL office this morning, Turns out there's an issue with my SAVE db. Tomorrow (thankfully because they're only open wednesdays) I have to go to a certain DL office in which they can fix this issue. The only annoying part is having to bring all the required stuff so I'll have to make a trip to the USPS office today to get stamps and photocopies of my green card and DL. Not sure why they need my AB DL? Anyhow... It says in 2-7 weeks I'll get a letter of clearance which allows me to get the DL. I got my SSN. I have my green card and nothing is wrong on it. ####### can possibly be wrong except maybe they messed up my names like they did for hikergirl. It's not messed up on my GC tho... huh2.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

illegal!!!!

Not everywhere.

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD