SAT

The SteveAndTiff Identity

3,535 posts in this topic

I dated a woman from NS (here in NY).... her family liked me, but wanted me to immigrate......And, I wasn't going to NS to freeze my nads off smile.png

things/ people are kinda slow up there biggrin.png

NS gets an incredible amount of snow and with it an stupid amount of power outages. For days on end. I couldn’t live with either.

may be I'll take my daughter fishing at the dock later....they love her over there. She's like a little clown, going from boat to boat looking for a handout of snacks......

They've nicknamed her "The Pirate Captain"

She’s a charmer. :)

I thought ham hock eating hillbillies were in PA, WV and TN?

Down lower you gets Crackers.

Even lower yet is snow bird land.

Indeed! Looking forward to seeing some snowbirds who I can understand and understand me. :)

Why are there so many cars here from Ohio? Seems like an infestation.

now, in Canada. You would reply to NLR in this manner.....

"Oh dear, outta coffee...I'll stop by the Tim Hortons on my way home and get you some"

In the NY Metro area, the proper reply is.....

"yo B, git yo lazy azz off the couch and go git some ma-fargin cawffee.....you sona ma beach"

Timmies…we don’t use the full name.

And generally we “stop by Timmies to pick up a double-double"

Indeed! Looking forward to seeing some snowbirds who I can understand and understand me. smile.png

Why are there so many cars here from Ohio? Seems like an infestation.

You ever been to Ohio?

Or maybe its like the swallows and Capistrano? The Ohioans return to SC?

Or maybe yet like locusts?

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Nope. I’ve never been to Ohio. Am I missing anything?

Locusts. That could be an apt description but I’m not sure, I haven’t been here long enough.

Nope. I’ve never been to Ohio. Am I missing anything?

Locusts. That could be an apt description but I’m not sure, I haven’t been here long enough.

Well they use an Etch A Sketch to browse the internet.

Check my photobucket

link?

Check my photobucket

Oh you're on ipad, right!

mmmm bacon

http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/SteveTiff/media/IMAG2241_zps9125b352.jpg.html?t=1376662904

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Me too! Looks good.

Maybe that's what the guy in the helicopter was waiting for?

K1 from the Philippines
AOS
EAD

N-400 sent 2-13-2016