Saylin

NVC Filers - July 2013

960 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

/bad ENGLISH!!

they just got excited niki. she is asking if she wants to have same medical schedule with her. to allan-nhez sister we had to address in english because our co vj dont understand in taglish ( tagalog-english). ?

ok.. sorry guys.. @ luisa yes we have the same timeframe.. u know what our case was sent to NRC after they got approved.. we have been waiting for 116days for our case to sent it to NVC..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I still haven't gotten the optin acceptance email yet and when I called to ask if the DS-261 has been added to our case yet, she suggested that I try resending it. Has anyone had success resending the EP optin email, or should I just wait it out for the first one to get accepted?

Also, I just now realized that I probably shouldn't have emailed the AOS packet in without the optin acceptance email yet (oops, a little over eager), so am I going to have to resubmit that once I do get the acceptance?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi i found this thread while im searching for answers for IV package.., I've been hanging out since october 2012 in the other thread for i130 stand alone.., i already posted my question in the thread, but i think its ok if i posted in here too, (:

My case, is my husband petition my 17 year old son. IR2

So heres my question,

Paid the IV fee,.. They take the money from the bank, but the payment portal says IN PROCESS, ..i heard that as soon as they take the money out you can send the IV package,..

This is what i assemble so far

Document cover sheet

Ds230 part 1 and II, part 1 sign.

Certified copy of Beneficiary birth certificate

Copy of Beneficiary's passport

2 2x2 pics

What else did i missed???

Thank you so much for all the reply.

I still haven't gotten the optin acceptance email yet and when I called to ask if the DS-261 has been added to our case yet, she suggested that I try resending it. Has anyone had success resending the EP optin email, or should I just wait it out for the first one to get accepted?

Also, I just now realized that I probably shouldn't have emailed the AOS packet in without the optin acceptance email yet (oops, a little over eager), so am I going to have to resubmit that once I do get the acceptance?

Keep in mind, the optin email is for EP. The DS-261 is part of online forms. Two different things.

Someone else just PM'd me actually about not getting an optin acceptance email either and it had been a week if I remember correctly. NVC may have just gotten a backlog for optin emails.

And yeah, you may want to send the AOS package again when the optin is accepted. That's what I had to do. Although, to do this day, I don't know which package they reviewed: from my first email or the second time after I had received the optin acceptance email.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Well everyone more bad news for me finally nvc review my iv package my mother's birth cert need to come from national archives. Ok my question is I request case complete my mother can bring it with her to the interview, I called and ask one said I can email them a request to complete the case . and one said my embassy required all paper before case complete .I don't know what to do please HELP.

Hi i found this thread while im searching for answers for IV package.., I've been hanging out since october 2012 in the other thread for i130 stand alone.., i already posted my question in the thread, but i think its ok if i posted in here too, (:

My case, is my husband petition my 17 year old son. IR2

So heres my question,

Paid the IV fee,.. They take the money from the bank, but the payment portal says IN PROCESS, ..i heard that as soon as they take the money out you can send the IV package,..

This is what i assemble so far

Document cover sheet

Ds230 part 1 and II, part 1 sign.

Certified copy of Beneficiary birth certificate

Copy of Beneficiary's passport

2 2x2 pics

What else did i missed???

Thank you so much for all the reply.

You're missing the child's police certificate. And I'm not sure if this is 100% needed in IR-2 cases, but it may be a good idea to submit a certified copy of you and your husband's marriage certificate.

Well everyone more bad news for me finally nvc review my iv package my mother's birth cert need to come from national archives. Ok my question is I request case complete my mother can bring it with her to the interview, I called and ask one said I can email them a request to complete the case . and one said my embassy required all paper before case complete .I don't know what to do please HELP.

You can of course request that the case be completed and that the correct birth certificate will be presented at the time of the interview. Is it guaranteed to get your request approved? Of course not. But it never hurts to try.

Timeline

Keep in mind, the optin email is for EP. The DS-261 is part of online forms. Two different things.

Someone else just PM'd me actually about not getting an optin acceptance email either and it had been a week if I remember correctly. NVC may have just gotten a backlog for optin emails.

And yeah, you may want to send the AOS package again when the optin is accepted. That's what I had to do. Although, to do this day, I don't know which package they reviewed: from my first email or the second time after I had received the optin acceptance email.

I know they're separate, I was just calling about the DS-261 and figured I'd ask her about the optin as well! I'll wait a few more days I guess and then if I still don't get the acceptance, I'll go ahead and send another.

I guess I just hadn't read anything that told me specifically not to send it before getting the optin acceptance, and I saw your timeline with the package sent before acceptance, so I sent it.Then I started seeing everyone's timelines showing they submitted it all after, so I figured I was wrong! Oh well, I guess it can't really hurt me at this point, so I'll just count on emailing the AOS package again later.

Thank you, as always!

I know they're separate, I was just calling about the DS-261 and figured I'd ask her about the optin as well! I'll wait a few more days I guess and then if I still don't get the acceptance, I'll go ahead and send another.

I guess I just hadn't read anything that told me specifically not to send it before getting the optin acceptance, and I saw your timeline with the package sent before acceptance, so I sent it.Then I started seeing everyone's timelines showing they submitted it all after, so I figured I was wrong! Oh well, I guess it can't really hurt me at this point, so I'll just count on emailing the AOS package again later.

Thank you, as always!

Sorry, the way you worded the post, it sounded like you should re-send the DS-261 based on not being accepted into the EP program yet.

I'd say that if you don't hear back by Monday morning, send another one, but use the DS-3032 trick from the FAQ on post 2.

Well, over the last 2 years (after I had gone through the process), optin acceptance emails took considerably less time, usually just a week. Which was well before one is able to email the AOS package, so it didn't become a problem. But, if NVC is slowing down again to similar times as when I went through, well, it then becomes an issue. But, like I said, once you get the optin acceptance, just re-send the AOS package. No big deal. That's what I did.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

You're missing the child's police certificate. And I'm not sure if this is 100% needed in IR-2 cases, but it may be a good idea to submit a certified copy of you and your husband's marriage certificate.

You can of course request that the case be completed and that the correct birth certificate will be presented at the time of the interview. Is it guaranteed to get your request approved? Of course not. But it never hurts to try.

Thanks Saylin,

it never hurts to try or ask.

Timeline

Sorry, the way you worded the post, it sounded like you should re-send the DS-261 based on not being accepted into the EP program yet.

I'd say that if you don't hear back by Monday morning, send another one, but use the DS-3032 trick from the FAQ on post 2.

Well, over the last 2 years (after I had gone through the process), optin acceptance emails took considerably less time, usually just a week. Which was well before one is able to email the AOS package, so it didn't become a problem. But, if NVC is slowing down again to similar times as when I went through, well, it then becomes an issue. But, like I said, once you get the optin acceptance, just re-send the AOS package. No big deal. That's what I did.

Oops, sorry! Should have worded it a bit differently. Thanks for your help, hopefully I hear something soon!

Somebody can help me i got cover checklist that say:

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: XXXXXXXXXXX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing. [CF5 07/16/2013] SNSXXXXXXXXX

What this mean?

Edited by karlakelton

USCIS

02/08/2013 Sent I-130 & G-325a

02/12/2013 Priority Date

02/20/2013 NOA1

03/22/2013 I-130 APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

NVC

04/08/2013 Got my case number NVC

04/10/2013 Got my invoiced ID number

04/17/2013 Paid AOS Bill

04/10/2013 Sent email DS-3032

04/18/2013 ACCEPTED DS-3032

04/25/2013 Paid IV bill

05/08/2013 Delivered IV Packet

05/13/2013 Delivered AOS packet

05/22/2013 False Checklist IV packet

06/12/2013 reviewed new I-864 version but i got checklist cray5ol.gif

06/13/2013 i got email checklist

06/15/2013 checklist AOS delivered to NVC

06/19/2013 sent other checklist AOS because i looked that i make mistake and first checklist i sent

07/03/2013 Finally CASE COMPLETE.....Thank GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

07/15/2013 CASE COMPLETE AGAIN

07/30/2013 Received packet 4

09/16/2013 INTERVIEW DATE THANK GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Somebody can help me i got cover checklist that say:

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: XXXXXXXXXXX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing. [CF5 07/16/2013] SNSXXXXXXXXX

What this mean?

Based on your signature, this looks like it's referring to the additional information you send in on your AOS package. Nothing to worry about.

Based on your signature, this looks like it's referring to the additional information you send in on your AOS package. Nothing to worry about.

Thank you Saylin :)

USCIS

02/08/2013 Sent I-130 & G-325a

02/12/2013 Priority Date

02/20/2013 NOA1

03/22/2013 I-130 APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

NVC

04/08/2013 Got my case number NVC

04/10/2013 Got my invoiced ID number

04/17/2013 Paid AOS Bill

04/10/2013 Sent email DS-3032

04/18/2013 ACCEPTED DS-3032

04/25/2013 Paid IV bill

05/08/2013 Delivered IV Packet

05/13/2013 Delivered AOS packet

05/22/2013 False Checklist IV packet

06/12/2013 reviewed new I-864 version but i got checklist cray5ol.gif

06/13/2013 i got email checklist

06/15/2013 checklist AOS delivered to NVC

06/19/2013 sent other checklist AOS because i looked that i make mistake and first checklist i sent

07/03/2013 Finally CASE COMPLETE.....Thank GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

07/15/2013 CASE COMPLETE AGAIN

07/30/2013 Received packet 4

09/16/2013 INTERVIEW DATE THANK GOD dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I suggest resending the OPT IN email with added text of 'supervisor review' with the normal subject line.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.