167 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

You know what will happen. Mass protest. Feds step in. He will be charged with something else and kangarooed.

Thats exactly FBI is jumping on for..... you saw the earlier post about FBI thinking about charging him with hate crime.

Which method do you suggest to decide in stalking and killing people?

What method do you use to determine who to report for making unregistered automatic weapons in 10 minutes with a file and scrap metal? Is it race based? Why would you not report someone that was making illegal machine guns in your neighborhood? Race? Class? Which method did you use to overlook this crime?

I

think since about 90% of the crime in my area is done by young black males. My neighbor just had an invasion while home. Two young black males Most of the break in's that GZ had been plagued with were committed by young black males. We just had a break in up the street. 2 men shot dead. 3 young black males.

95% of shootings in my area. Young black males.

Sorry i know this is not popular or politically correct, but when we have an epidemic of crime being committed by young black males that all dress in a similar style, then why would I be as concerned when an old white lady is walking down the street.

It's pretty much nationwide. I know .

The emperor is not naked right ? I am not going to pretend something is not what it is to be politically correct.

If young white Amish ever flood into my area and they start committing 90% of the crime, I will profile them instead.

What we need to be honest about is what has caused this epidemic of young black males committing crime, not pretend it is not happening.

It’s just common sense.

I

think since about 90% of the crime in my area is done by young black males. My neighbor just had an invasion while home. Two young black males Most of the break in's that GZ had been plagued with were committed by young black males. We just had a break in up the street. 2 men shot dead. 3 young black males.

Sorry i know this is not popular or politically correct, but when we have an epidemic of crime being committed by young black males that all dress in a similar style, then why would I be as concerned when an old white lady is walking down the street.

The emperor is not naked right ? I am not going to pretend something is not what it is to be politically correct.

If young white Amish ever flood into my area and they start committing 90% of the crime, I will profile them instead.

What we need to be honest about is what has caused this epidemic of young black males committing crime, not pretend it is not happening.

It’s just common sense.

The problem is that this line of thought is dangerous to blacks that aren't doing anything wrong at all. No one is saying to pretend. If a black male walks down the street with his pants sagging, does that make him a criminal? He's wrong of a terrible fashion sense, but is that enough to convict him? 95% of mass shootings are committed by white males, yet you never hear of a white guy getting shot because he looks suspicious.

When a black person shoots people, he's never crazy, just a violent gangbanger.

When whites committ crimes, violent or otherwise, the defense is always mental defect(every mass shooter was crazy) if it was a violent crime, if it's theft, they are just greedy and don't speak for the rest of white people. Trayvon Martin at the time had done nothing wrong, but you have people here and IRL saying either what he had done or will do plays a factor. It's the penatly for being black, you're guilty of something, even when you've done nothing.

Trayvon should have asked George if he was packing before he jumped him.

Maybe George should have asked Trayvon what he was doing there before he called 911, followed him in his car for 2 minutes, and then got out of the car to chase after him. Maybe TM wouldn't have "jumped" him at all.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You mean a jury to convict him, right?

If he is acquitted, what do you think will happen?

You know what will happen. Mass protest. Feds step in. He will be charged with something else and kangarooed.

It is not. Race does not matter

I believe there will be outrage, but I hope no riots. That's the last thing we need right now is more violence. It's bad enough folks think we are more predisposed to violence.

If George Zimmerman is locked up on trump charges it will be a horrible oversight to justice. That's not the way the system works. Either the right way or no way.

And Gary, you're wrong. This entire thing is about race. If TM was white, this wouldn't have happened, everyone knows that. That's why the jury selection is going to take a while, if you have an all white jury, GZ might walk and there will be cries for justice in the street, if it's all black, he might not even make it through the trial.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I believe there will be outrage, but I hope no riots. That's the last thing we need right now is more violence. It's bad enough folks think we are more predisposed to violence.

If George Zimmerman is locked up on trump charges it will be a horrible oversight to justice. That's not the way the system works. Either the right way or no way.

And Gary, you're wrong. This entire thing is about race. If TM was white, this wouldn't have happened, everyone knows that. That's why the jury selection is going to take a while, if you have an all white jury, GZ might walk and there will be cries for justice in the street, if it's all black, he might not even make it through the trial.

Marvin – there was a similar case in the same time frame, where in fact the races were other way around and nothing happen.

The shooter just walked away as self defense, you or many other did not even hear anything about that case coz media never picked it up.

Media only picked up this case coz they could make it race issue and sell it and that all they care was selling the story.

Last I read was that the FBI is waiting for the outcome of the murder trial.

Basically that means the decision is already made either way put GZ behind the bars.

Marvin – there was a similar case in the same time frame, where in fact the races were other way around and nothing happen.

The shooter just walked away as self defense, you or many other did not even hear anything about that case coz media never picked it up.

Media only picked up this case coz they could make it race issue and sell it and that all they care was selling the story.

Basically that means the decision is already made either way put GZ behind the bars.

Please post the link to the story. Or are you talking about the Dooley case?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

link or it didn't happen.

Please post the link to the story. Or are you talking about the Dooley case?

probably..

They should finish today, or tomorrow. Opening arguments begin next week.

Someone just came in and said it's going to be 6 primary and 4 alternates. Mostly women.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I

It’s just common sense.

This is why it is stupid to be unarmed at home. Who does that? Also it is the safest way to have a loaded gun in the home...the only way, IMO. Keep it on you. No one can mess with it and you never need to think about where it is and you never forget it when you leave the house.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Someone just came in and said it's going to be 6 primary and 4 alternates. Mostly women.

Good. women are the ones who believe in self defense the most. I am a feminist, I should know. Concealed carry always reduces crime... and reduces crimes against women by a greater percentage than crimes against men. Women benefit more from the ability to be armed than men since they are perceived to be "weaker" victims if not armed.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla