substance

How many pizzas since you moved to USA?

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've not actually moved to the USA yet. But there is this pizza place round the corner to Larry. It is a New York style deli place. Does huge pizzas. By golly gosh, it was bloody lovely too. I managed ONE slice. That gives you an idea how bloody big it was....

Good value for money too.

So the answer to your question is, at the moment, one pizza. :P

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Have been to Italy and didn't like their pizza :blush:

Best pizzas ever in Sao Paulo - Brazil

Never had American pizza and from what I have seen, not wanting to have it

and since I got here, we had pizza once... and it was the one that I made :yes:

Edited by LiszyandKenny
brazilCq14.gifLiszy & Kenny usaCa.gif

----~~~-----

12/26/06 Sent AOS to Chicago

04/16/07 Green Card approved w/o interview !! YYYAAAYY

----~~~-----

03/16/2009 - I-751 sent to VSC

03/17/2009 - VSC received

03/18/2009 - NOA 1

03/20/2009 - Check cashed

03/23/2009 - NOA 1 in mail

04/01/2009 - Biometrics letter

04/14/2009 - Biometrics

04/15/2009 - Touched

04/16/2009 - I guess I can lay down and sleep now ?

07/16/2009 - 3 months later...... nothing... oh well

07/21/2009 - Card production ordered w/o interview again :) !! woohooo

07/22/2009 - Touched

07/30/2009 - Card is here !

----~~~-----

01/23/2019 - I-90 sent online

01/28/2019 - Notice of receipt in the mail

02/01/2019 - Biometrics notice in the mail

02/15/2019 - Biometrics

02/21/2019 - Card being produced

02/23/2019 - Card received!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have had pizza here in the USA. We only have Papa John's and Domino's...........I really dont care for them. I find they dont put any cheese on them compared to the pizza's at home. At home they are covered in cheese...........yum. Whats a pizza with hardly any cheese.

I do make home made pizza and everyone loves them. They are just so much better.

We even grilled home made pizza over the summer. Now they were yummy. :thumbs:

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.

I have had pizza here in the USA. We only have Papa John's and Domino's...........I really dont care for them. I find they dont put any cheese on them compared to the pizza's at home. At home they are covered in cheese...........yum. Whats a pizza with hardly any cheese.

You know Dominos and Papa John's will allow you to specify "cheese" as an extra topping. Not that I've ever done that, personally I find American Pizza to have too much cheese on it.

Personally I love Cici's Pizza, because its 2 mins walk from my house and less than $8 for an huge 2 topping pizza! Other than that I have about 50 different pizza places in town, because its a college town ranging from ####### to almost authentic Italian.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our pizza here isn't that great. I went to this place in Petalooma California that has the best Chicago style pizza it was soooo good. Other than that nothing special here. I do like the pizza better here than in France though, the cheese was a bit too strong for my tastebuds as a 12 year old.

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

I have had a pizza here by some Italian shop a few times. I don't really like thin crust pizzas in general, so I don't really like pizzas here. However, living here has shown me some more interesting pizza topping choices, some of which I never really thought of in the US. Tuna, for example.

I am going back to the US on the 14th for Christmas. I can't decide it I want to call up Papa John's or get some Chinese takeout. I think the food is what I am most excited about in going back, after seeing my family. Haha, isn't that sad? :P

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hello

Well my husband has not arrived yet, but when I saw this post...I was just cracking up. The pizza in his country is just so terrible, yet he loves pizza! :lol: Burnt, little to no cheese, tasteless tomato sauce with very little topping....I cannot wait until he arrives and trys the pizza here... :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.