449 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi there all. Ceac updated my hubby's case to today's date. That's a good sign for a change. We didn't contact them or anything. I tried signing in to ustraveldocs but it's not allowing me. Is anyone else having the same issue. I'll call dos and ask them about the status update.

Hi there all. Ceac updated my hubby's case to today's date. That's a good sign for a change. We didn't contact them or anything. I tried signing in to ustraveldocs but it's

not allowing me. Is anyone else having the same issue. I'll call dos and ask them about the status update.

That is good news did you call dos what did they tell you

They have been replying back quick these days withi n a couple hours. They gave the same reply as always too. At least they are replying back

I haven't send an email since the beginning of this month but it's good that they sending you replies so quickly.

That is good news did you call dos what did they tell you

I wanna know too.

For those who wishes to see my timeline, I will fix it somewhere in the future.

Timeline

Awwww guys I didn't get a chance to call dos today. I just got off work and they are closed. Been so busy at work. I'm wanting to know what the update means. The date is the only thing that updated but not the status. I called my husband and he was like did you email them again? There's an update on ceac and I was like no. I didn't check ceac till 230pm. Work was hectic and just had freed up some time to check. I'm excited. I hope it's good news.

Can anyone provide me with DOS phone number I misplaced the one I had ..thank you.

202 485 7600 DOS new number

Awwww guys I didn't get a chance to call dos today. I just got off work and they are closed. Been so busy at work. I'm wanting to know what the update means. The date is the only thing that updated but not the status. I called my husband and he was like did you email them again? There's an update on ceac and I was like no. I didn't check ceac till 230pm. Work was hectic and just had freed up some time to check. I'm excited. I hope it's good news.

Yep. Tell us when you call DoS. Since we are getting nowhere with this, my mother in law went to a free consultation immigration lawyer and told her that we have to wait 90 days after my husband send the latest requested document. It's been a month since he brought it to the embassy and 4 months since his interview. Let's see what happens then.

Samberb0408

let is know when you call dos lets see what they tell you.

Winky

90 more days i hope you dont have to wait that i nearing 90 days in about 3 weeks cuz they only count weekdays

Timeline

Yes I'll call tomorrow ASAP...I'm nervous. Don't know what to thnk. It's crazy how all this immigration process makes us lose weight sleep less and get all moody at times. Lol.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISLxxxxxxxxxx 01 ISL
Case Creation Date: 31-Oct-2008
Status Updated Date: 23-Sep-2013
Case Status: ISSUED

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

Thank you GOD.
Thank you Consular Officer , who gave us visa.

Thanks to Visa Journey

this is party time for me.
I am going outside , will buy a burger and cold drink.

wow.
amazing.

only 1 day AP.

here it goes,

Interview: 17 September 2013
Result: both were approved , Consular officer said you will get visa within 7-10 days.

Case update: Ready 18-September 2013
Case Update: Administrative processing 21 September 2013
Case Update: ISSUED 23 September 2013

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Hello all,

I called DOS spoke to a guy named Bryan ( very nice guy ) all he said is that my case is still on AP and the embassy will contact me ...not know when ...he said that the embassy recieved my documents on July and no other document is pending.

Now people remember I posted that I was asked to fill out a I-601 on that email they stated that I was being ineligible under 221 (a) (6) © (i) I sent a new email on the 11th of Sept saying that at the enterview all they gave me was a green sheet 221g and there they checked what I needed to sent all they asked for was a USA police certificate and proof of my return to El Salvador in the 90's...

I have not recieved any reply back from them..(El Salvador Embassy) it is been a week already and all it took for them to aswer the first e-mail was just like 4 hrs...Can anyone please enlighten me..?

Should I just keep on waiting or should I take a step ahead and sent them the I-601 ( fee of $585.00) ...thank you guys.

Edited by loroko01

Hello all,

I called DOS spoke to a guy named Bryan ( very nice guy ) all he said is that my case is still on AP and the embassy will contact me ...not know when ...he said that the embassy recieved my documents on July and no other document is pending.

Now people remember I posted that I was asked to fill out a I-601 on that email they stated that I was being ineligible under 221 (a) (6) © (i) I sent a new email on the 11th of Sept saying that at the enterview all they gave me was a green sheet 221g and there they checked what I needed to sent all they asked for was a USA police certificate and proof of my return to El Salvador in the 90's...

I have not recieved any reply back from them..(El Salvador Embassy) it is been a week already and all it took for them to aswer the first e-mail was just like 4 hrs...Can anyone please enlighten me..?

Should I just keep on waiting or should I take a step ahead and sent them the I-601 ( fee of $585.00) ...thank you guys.

I think you should email them again to make sure you need to make sure before you fill out I-601 exactly what they found.

Timeline

Hi there. So I called the dos to ask about the latest update on ceac. They told me that they received the approval from dos. The rep said the update we see is a dos approval. She didn't know what exactly it meant. She did tell me that I would need to contact the embassy in El Salvador to inquire about it. She told me that she doesn't understand why it's taken them so long to issue a visa. She did say it might be an approval to assemble his package. I really hope so. I'm back to square one as I don't know what that means. She stated that everything is good to go. He isn't in ap which is good. Anyone with any other info?

Hi there. So I called the dos to ask about the latest update on ceac. They told me that they received the approval from dos. The rep said the update we see is a dos approval. She didn't know what exactly it meant. She did tell me that I would need to contact the embassy in El Salvador to inquire about it. She told me that she doesn't understand why it's taken them so long to issue a visa. She did say it might be an approval to assemble his package. I really hope so. I'm back to square one as I don't know what that means. She stated that everything is good to go. He isn't in ap which is good. Anyone with any other info?

Good thing your husband is not in AP. I read somewhere that the El Salvador consulate tend to work very slow like a sloth. Hopefully your husband gets his visa soon.

My status on CEAC still says AP and they update it to today's date, without inquiring. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.