Ivy.

June 2013 I-130 Filers (merged)

2,590 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good morning June filers! This morning I finally got the famous text message I was waiting for my case is finally approved! :-)

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHANYour Case Status: Post Decision ActivityOn March 19, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Congrats!! :) looks like the upcoming baby brought good luck :))

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

And after 9 months of waiting the day has finally came! We are approved... I still can not believe it and I have so much hate inside of me because of this ridiculous process that I can not even be happy about it... But still people have faith- one day it will happen to all of us but before that we have to lose ourselves into the craziness of this bullshit :)

Got married: may 9th 2013
I-130 PD- june 24th 2013

Transfered- dec 30th 2013 (TSC)
Approved!!! March 17th :)

Yes the baby brought us luck! And I am due in 3 weeks! I will keep all June filers in my prayers so that everyone gets their approval soon and so NVC process can be quick. Best of luck to all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And after 9 months of waiting the day has finally came! We are approved... I still can not believe it and I have so much hate inside of me because of this ridiculous process that I can not even be happy about it... But still people have faith- one day it will happen to all of us but before that we have to lose ourselves into the craziness of this bullshit smile.png

CONGRATS smile.png happy to see TSC doing something,

my pd is June 28

and i was transferred Dec 31 praying am next in line

(in JESUS NAME)

Edited by thresh_blackwood

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I can't express how pissed off I am right now, after 6 and 1/2 months since our interview and no update whatsoever, we finally were able to speak with someone at USCIS, after being put on hold many times and calls being dropped, they told us that they send a RFE on October 10th (THE SAME DATE OF OUR INTERVIEW)...

The problem is that the website was never updated and we never received anything... because they never sent anything... but still they keep bulls***g us saying they did send it.

They opened a service request for us, but we have to wait another 15-30 days until someone decides to look at it again and send that stupid piece of paper they never sent "again".

I advise anyone with June dates to call them and get a service request, since June is way passed their processing dates now.

Timeline

ok my husband just called USCIS becuase they are processing july i130 petitions and they gave him a different case numbers for me and the kids and they said we will here from them in the next 15-30 days what does this mean?

Timeline

It means they opened a service request for you, and someone will look into your case and see what's the hold up. Keep calling every week until you see any updates. Or send an e-request online.

Timeline

It means they opened a service request for you, and someone will look into your case and see what's the hold up. Keep calling every week until you see any updates. Or send an e-request online.

Thanks................... tried the e reguest its saying invalid receipt number

Timeline

Same happened to me, so I clicked on "missing documentation" and it worked. If you haven't heard from them in many months like me, you should ask the petitioner to call. You will be on hold for a while though.

But if they told you 15-30 days, it means you already have a service request. Keep calling every week until you hear an answer from them.

This is showing on my case status:

"On March 18, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT

PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN."
kicking.gif

Timeline

This is showing on my case status:

"On March 18, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT

PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN."
kicking.gif

Congrats :)

whats your pd and when and where u transferred

unsure.png I can't believe it! dancin5hr.gif
"On March 19, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

samreen23 I'm waiting for your approval today!!! :*

06/03/2013 - NOA1

03/19/2014 - NOA2

05/06/2014 - NVC received

10/08/2014 - Case Completed

10/31/2014 - Interview Scheduled

11/17/2014 - Medical Exam

11/26/2014 (moved from 12/31/2014) - Interview Date

11/26/2014 - 12/04/2014 - Administrative Processing

12/05/2014 - VISA ISSUED

8/12/2014 - VIsa in Hand

22/12/2014 (Atlanta, GA) - POE

04/20/16 - ROC packet received at Vermont Service Center (Filed as a Waiver) 

04/22/16 - NOA1 06/10/16 - Biometrics Appointment, Atlanta, GA

Congrats smile.png

whats your pd and when and where u transferred

PD is 10th June 2013

Transferred on the 20th December 2013 to TSC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

unsure.png I can't believe it! dancin5hr.gif

"On March 19, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

samreen23 I'm waiting for your approval today!!! :*

I m so happy to hear it! I'm the onlyy one left from first week now. God can't wait for the approval!

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.