goodlucklife

Transferred file from vsc to Texas got touched today!!!!!!

2,730 posts in this topic

We got our NOA2 hard copy today.

I'm sure a big chunk of May transfers will get NOA2 this week.

AOS posted - 02/18/2014

NOA1 - 03/04/2014
Biometrics - 03/28/2014
EAD in post - 5/5/2014

EAD in hand - 5/10/2014
Interview waiver letter received - 6/9/2014

Card production notice - 1/10/2015

ROC mailed - 10/11/2016

ROC received at CSC - 10/18/2016

Interview Notice Received - 3/30/2017

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Positive but about to have a heart attac!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello all, just to let you know I've been approved and help you with statistical data:

case number was EAC...722

NOA1 date was Dec-06-2012

Transferred from VSC to TSC on May-29-2013

NOA2 on 06-21-2013

Your I-129f was approved in 197 days from your NOA1 date.

almost 6.5 months, far from the 5 month average that is claimed, but it is what it is.

On June 21, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice...

I got the notice by email, no text. hardcopy should be ariving today/tomorrow. good luck to all hopefully u get urs soon.

We are DEC 6 too and were approved on June 21st as well ... Coincidence?

Service center: Vermont

2012-12-03 - I-129F Sent

2012-12-10 - NOA1 Received

2012-12-06 - (NOA1 Receipt Date)

2013-05-29 - NOA Sent from VT

2013-06-03 - NOA Received: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

2013-06-21 - NOA2 Approved

2013-06-27 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

2013-07-16 - Approved case shipped to DOS

2013-07-19 - Medical In Moscow Completed

2013-07-19 - Case Number Assigned

2013-07-22 - Case In transit to Consular Section

2013-07-24 - Case is Ready for Interview

2013-08-06 - Letter of Invitation via email

2013-08-12 - Interview. APPROVED!

2013-08-19 - Visa Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I went to my congressman's office last week and put in a request for service. I just got an email from them saying...

"I have received a response from the Texas Service Center regarding your application. I have included a copy of the correspondence below.

Ms. Anner87’s application (A*********/EAC******1025) has been assigned to an officer for adjudication; please allow 45 days for a decision or other notice of action.

I hope you find this information helpful! I am going to contact my liaison again in one month to request another status update. Please let me know if you receive any correspondence from USCIS in the meantime."

Seems like the standard message. I really hope that my NOA2 comes much sooner than 45 days! My NOA1 was Jan 2.

NO worries!!! It will be just day or two! I had the same thing.. I called, I did requests and contacted Senator and 2 days before my approval I spoke with Tier 2 and got emails and they all said 45+ days. Tier 2 even said 9 months! 0_0

That was very depressing... and two days later NOA2 APPROVED :)

Service center: Vermont

2012-12-03 - I-129F Sent

2012-12-10 - NOA1 Received

2012-12-06 - (NOA1 Receipt Date)

2013-05-29 - NOA Sent from VT

2013-06-03 - NOA Received: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

2013-06-21 - NOA2 Approved

2013-06-27 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received

2013-07-16 - Approved case shipped to DOS

2013-07-19 - Medical In Moscow Completed

2013-07-19 - Case Number Assigned

2013-07-22 - Case In transit to Consular Section

2013-07-24 - Case is Ready for Interview

2013-08-06 - Letter of Invitation via email

2013-08-12 - Interview. APPROVED!

2013-08-19 - Visa Received

the case right before mine was approved! I hope mine is really next! SO sick of seeing initial review!

All the cases around my number were approved or RFE, and im still waiting.........................

Soon we will be approved, its inevitable!!!!! Keep your chin up!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Queen

01/05/2013 - Sent duplicate I-129F packet

07/10/2013 - Received NOA2 email

07/22/2013 - NVC assigned number

08/12/2013 - Received Interview Date

09/13/2013 - Inteview Date (APPROVED)

10/30/2013 - US Arrival

11/29/2013 - Married

01/25/2014 - Filed I-485, I-131 & I-765

02/25/2014 - Biometrics

04/02/2014 - Received approval text for EAD/AP

04/10/2014 - Received EAD/AP card

We are DEC 6 too and were approved on June 21st as well ... Coincidence?

In my opinion, yes it is coincidence. im 12/28 and there were some others that were approved with same date as me and i still waiting for approval.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

NO worries!!! It will be just day or two! I had the same thing.. I called, I did requests and contacted Senator and 2 days before my approval I spoke with Tier 2 and got emails and they all said 45+ days. Tier 2 even said 9 months! 0_0

That was very depressing... and two days later NOA2 APPROVED smile.png

Thank you. I knew others were getting similar messages. I just hope you are right. I can wait 2 more days but 45+ would be ridiculous.

December 31, 2012: Petition received

January 2, 2013: NOA1

January 8, 2013: Officially engaged <3

May 30, 2013 : Transferred VSC to TSC

June 26, 2013 (175 days) : NOA2

July 22, 2013 (26 days) : Sent to NVC

July 30, 2013 : Arrived at NVC

July 30, 2013 (8 days) : Received case number

August 9, 2013 : Fiance received packet 3

August 15, 2013 : Medical

September 26, 2013 : Interview : AP additional medical information needed

October 11, 2013 : 2nd Medical appointment

October 31, 2013: 2nd Medical report picked up by Embassy courier

November 21, 2013: 2nd Medical report received and our case with with an officer for review

January 17, 2014: Refused (found inadmissible)

Filing a waiver to lift the inadmissibility....

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Well my senators office just called and today will not be the day for me. She informed me on the 19th I was sent a RFI for something she said needs clarification on the initial request form. I had an immigration Attorney complete my application and send phone records, reciepts fro our vacations together, phone records photo albums...What the hell! could the government have lost all those documents in the shuffle from VSC to TSC? I am really stressed now. I just want my fiancee here. Does anyone have experience for what they ask for typically in an RFI?

Thanks

Chris

Timeline

Well my senators office just called and today will not be the day for me. She informed me on the 19th I was sent a RFI for something she said needs clarification on the initial request form. I had an immigration Attorney complete my application and send phone records, reciepts fro our vacations together, phone records photo albums...What the hell! could the government have lost all those documents in the shuffle from VSC to TSC? I am really stressed now. I just want my fiancee here. Does anyone have experience for what they ask for typically in an RFI?

Thanks

Chris

Hi chris!

I dont have that much experience on RFEs but i think i know that the message they get is kinda standard... Did your congresmann said exactly that they need more evidences? Or he just said that "they need more clarification on the inicial form"? Because to me (idk what other people said) that sounds like the typical standard message you get when u get an rfe...

Dont worry cause they might just ask about something small... Maybe the pics need to be some other way... Sonething that you guys didnt sign... Letter of intent not sent...

I know is difficult not to worry but stay patient until u knownexactly what it is...

A friend of mine had an rfe about the passport pics and it only delayed their approval 10 days...

Try to find oyt more about it... Did they say when or how are you going to know what is that they exactly need?

Hugs!

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

chakka141, on 24 Jun 2013 - 4:09 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks
Chris

Hi chris!

I dont have that much experience on RFEs but i think i know that the message they get is kinda standard... Did your congresmann said exactly that they need more evidences? Or he just said that "they need more clarification on the inicial form"? Because to me (idk what other people said) that sounds like the typical standard message you get when u get an rfe...
Dont worry cause they might just ask about something small... Maybe the pics need to be some other way... Sonething that you guys didnt sign... Letter of intent not sent...
I know is difficult not to worry but stay patient until u knownexactly what it is...
A friend of mine had an rfe about the passport pics and it only delayed their approval 10 days...

Try to find oyt more about it... Did they say when or how are you going to know what is that they exactly need?

Hugs!

Thanks so much for the reply Strictly, The senators office said that it was something to do with the initial request that needs to be answered, they would not tell her anymore. I should know tomorrow what they need from us. I hope it is simple as you say and we can get our approval finalized quickly. If it takes another month I may go back to Peru so we can be together for Rosio's birthday.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Okay - I have seen where people said their case status wasn't available and then shortly after, within the next day got an RFE or an approval. Has anyone else seen that somewhere?

I had a weird experience - all day I clicked on it and it said Initial review...then a few minutes ago, it turned yellow and I thought I saw the word approved in there and then it went to "can't give a status at this time"...now it's back to initial review.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm going to hear something tonight or tomorrow even though the numbers 100 or so before me still haven't moved....the ones a few after me just got transferred.

did anyone else have this experience of it changing like that?

Timeline

chakka141, on 24 Jun 2013 - 4:09 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi chris!

Hugs!

Thanks so much for the reply Strictly, The senators office said that it was something to do with the initial request that needs to be answered, they would not tell her anymore. I should know tomorrow what they need from us. I hope it is simple as you say and we can get our approval finalized quickly. If it takes another month I may go back to Peru so we can be together for Rosio's birthday.

You are welcome. You will see is not going to be anything serious...and it wont takd that long. I think im gonna get an rfe also (passport pics) and for what i saw my NOA1 receipt day you are two days above me...

I really hope and believe that we will be ok.

System cant punish us when we r trying to do stuff the right and legal way!

I will pray for our cases!

Hugs from spain!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Anyone else having trouble sleeping at night, waiting for the NOA? I feel like the clock starts at 9 p.m., and every minute that I don't get that email, I'm just getting more and more anxious, until like 10:00 a.m. the next morning. Ugh.

Edited by sek298

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.