RonMay

Not a VISA concern... SCAMMING concern...

18 posts in this topic

Dearest one,Can You Help??

I know that this proposal will come to you as a big surprise considering the fact that we have not had any formal acquaintance before or met in person but all the same I want you for the sake of God to give this an immediate attention in view of the fact that the security of life and possession is at stake.

I am Fatou Mohammed a 24 years old girl from war ravaged SIERRA LEONE but presently domiciled in Abidjan Ivory coast with my brother Hassan who is 18years old.My father Alhaji Ibrahim Mohammed who before his untimely assassination by the rebels was the Director of SIERRA LEONE Diamond corporation (SLDC).He was killed in our government residential house along side two of my other brothers,two house maids and one government attached security guard fortunately for I, younger sister and mother,we were on a week end visit to our home town As we got the news of the tragedy. We immediately managed to ran into neighbouring Ivory coast for refuge.

But unfortunately. As Fate would have it,we lost our dear mother (may soul rest in peace) as a result of what the Doctor called cardiac arrest.

As we were coming into this country ,we had some documents of a deposit of $ 28,500.000 USD (Twenty Eight million Five hundred thousand USD ) made by my late father in a security and trust company.According to my father, he intended to use this fund for his international business transaction after his tenure in office but was unfortunately murdered.

We had located the security company where the money is deposited and we have established ownership.please right now,with the bitter experiences we had in our country and the war still going on especially in diamond area which incidentally is where we hail from .coupled with the incessant political upheavals and hostilities in this country Ivory coast,we desire seriously to leave here and live the rest of our life into a more peaceful and politically stable country like yours Hence this proposal and request. We therefore wish you can help us in the following regards :

1)To help us invest the money into a lucrative business .

2) To assist my brother get a college admission to further his education.

Please I know that,this letter may sound strange and incredible to you but the CNN and the BBC African bulletin normally have it as their major news features .Therefore for the sake of God and humanity give an immediate positive consideration and reply to me via our e-mail address.I will willingly agree to any suitable percentage of the money you will propose as your compensation for your assistance with regards to the above .please in view of our sensitive refugee status and as we are still conscious of our father's enemies.I would like you to give this a highly confidential approach .

please get back to me with this my private address for security porpose

(fatoumohammed2006@yahoo.com)

Best Regards.

Fatou Mohammed

i got that today thinking someone might need my help concerning visa/petition stuff :hehe: to my surprised even at this VJ site this kind of scam is still following me just like in my email add... 7 yrs ive been receiving this kind of email yet they still believe i would buy their story. :no:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Well I plan to send that poor orphan girl all my bank details as well as a book of signed cheques...I'll do it just after I forward the PM I got to Captain Ewok.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2006-09-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-09-28

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-10-18

NVC Received : 2006-10-20

NVC Left : 2006-10-23

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2006-11-06

Packet 3 Sent : 2006-12-02

Packet 4 Received : 2006-12-07

Interview Date : 2007-01-31

Visa Received : 2007-02-03

US Entry : 2007-03-06

Marriage : 2007-03-30

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My husband is now getting emails from some russian bride for you domain. I am so tempted to respond to these and tell them I (he) is interested. I figure a man living with his mom in a caravan with no income might attract them even more so. :lol: Hey it could be fun!

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

:angry:

BLOOMING HECK!!! IS NOWHERE SAFE!!

:o:o

My NEW UK Website!!!

[/b]K1 Visa Timeline. USA - England. Through VSC[/b][/b][/u]

30th Dec - Sent I-129F to Vermont

31th Dec - Vermont Received Package

8th Jan - NOA1

16th Jan - NOA2 (8 days)

23rd Jan - NVC receives file

28th Jan - NVC sends petition on to London

02 Feb - London received petition

09 Feb - Packet 3 received from Embassy in London

11 Feb - Package 3 returned to London Embassy (Holds breath now)

4th Mar - INTERVIEW DATE!! - VISA APPROVED!!!!!!

8th Mar - Flight booked to Newark NJ

8th Mar - ARRIVED IN MY BABES ARMS!!!!

10th Apr - MARRIED at Niagra Falls (USA Side)

26 Apri - Received Social Security Number

23rd Apr - Posted AOS and EAD

14 May - NOA for AOS (online 11 May) (and rejection for EAD (forgot to tick a box))!

17th May - sent EAD back

7th Jun - NOA1 for EAD

25 Jun - (AOS & EAD) Fingerprints and bio's at Philly

8th Jul - E-Filed for AP - NOA1 given 3 hours later

4th Aug - RFE for AP (via e-mail) documents lost!

6th Aug - RFE for AP via e-mail

9th Aug - Resent AP with new documents

16th Aug - NOA1 for AP received by post

24th Aug - AP APPROVED (via e-mail)

2nd Sep - AP arrives in mail!

10th Sep - EAD transferred to Vermont

16th Sep - Received NOA1 transfer to Vermont

20th Oct - DENIED EAD! :( entered wrong code -20th May - AOS Interview Date - NOT going. 28th June - GOING HOME TO UK

Ahh, I got that email this morning, too. You mean I'm not the only one Fatou calls 'dearest one'? Damn, and there I was, feeling all special, a lovely warm glow... and she's been sending the same old spiel to everyone. I'm hurt. :crying::crying::crying:

Didn't realise my email address was showing in my profile... it's gone now.

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Ahh, I got that email this morning, too. You mean I'm not the only one Fatou calls 'dearest one'? Damn, and there I was, feeling all special, a lovely warm glow... and she's been sending the same old spiel to everyone. I'm hurt. :crying::crying::crying:

Didn't realise my email address was showing in my profile... it's gone now.

i doubt if she's really a "she" maybe and "it". lol... she just joined in today and send this email as fast as she could to some VJ members until someone will catch her/it :lol:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

BLOOMIN' HELL.....I got it too.

I'm actually surprised we haven't been attacked like that before en mass. Hopefully Ewok is awake and he can deal with it.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

419 scam

4-1-9 Schemes frequently use the following tactics:

* An individual or company receives a letter or fax from an alleged "official" representing a foreign government or agency.

* An offer is made to transfer millions of dollars in "over invoiced contract" funds into your personal bank account.

* You are encouraged to travel overseas to complete the transaction.

* You are requested to provide blank company letterhead forms, banking account information, telephone/fax numbers.

* You receive numerous documents with official looking stamps, seals and logo testifying to the authenticity of the proposal.

* Eventually you must provide up-front or advance fees for various taxes, attorney fees, transaction fees or bribes.

* Other forms of 4-1-9 schemes include: c.o.d. of goods or services, real estate ventures, purchases of crude oil at reduced prices, beneficiary of a will, recipient of an award and paper currency conversion.

What is a 419 scam?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I got it as a PM twice. I then blocked this "user" from sending me PMs.

mary

Tom (London)   Mary (Michigan)

Sept. 2003 - meet online, become friends

May 2004 - we have grown close

Nov. 2004 - Tom books a flight to Michigan for Jan. 2005

Jan. 17, 2005 - first meeting at the Detroit Airport, 16 days together!

Feb. 2. 2005 - Tom returns to London. We start investigating our options

April 7, 2005 - Tom arrives for another visit.

April 8, 2005 - engaged.

April 26, 2005 - K1 sent to Nebrasksa. Tom flies back to London :(

May 6, 2005 - NOA1

June 14, 2005 - Tom returns to the USA:)

July 5, 2005 - Tom goes back to London :(

July 25, 2005 - NOA2 email- waited 3 months

Aug. 22, 2005 - Tom receives Packet 3

Sept. 6, 2005 - Packet 3 sent to Embassy

Oct. 20, 2005 - medical in London -booked 7 weeks earlier!

Nov. 9, 2005 - email embassy - have we have been forgotten?

Nov. 15, 2005 - Mary flies to London (Brixton) for 12 weeks

Nov. 18, 2005 - embassy replies to email, date assigned

Nov. 22, 2005 - Packet 4 received

Nov. 25, 2005 - interview in London - DENIED :(

Nov. 30, 2005 - mailed waiver

Feb. 6, 2006 - still waiting for decision. Mary extends stay from Feb. 7 to March 21

March 3, 2006 - WAIVER DENIED :(

March 2006 - Mary extends UK stay again. We rent a house near London (Gravesend) and move.

May 10th - Mary returns to USA - torn apart again

June 27, 2006 - Mary receives UK fiance visa

July 31,2006 - Mary sells house in USA

Sept. 1, 2006 - Mary moves to UK

Oct. 9, 2006 - wedding

The Capt'n posted a thread about it, but it seems to of disappeared now. He has dealt with it and deleted the content from PM's so all anyone will see now when its opened is contents deleted for spam.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm actually surprised we haven't been attacked like that before en mass. Hopefully Ewok is awake and he can deal with it.

and this is precisely why i don't have my email or anything else listed on my vj profile :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

and this is precisely why i don't have my email or anything else listed on my vj profile :P

Me neither. I learnt my lesson a while back when I got rudely attacked by an a$$ from here on my yahoo messenger as I had my yahoo email addy listed in profile.

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Me neither. I learnt my lesson a while back when I got rudely attacked by an a$$ from here on my yahoo messenger as I had my yahoo email addy listed in profile.

oh i like those........amazing the amount of yim programs that are out there to annoy/mess with/crash another person's comp :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Dearest one,Can You Help??

I know that this proposal will come to you as a big surprise considering the fact that we have not had any formal acquaintance before or met in person but all the same I want you for the sake of God to give this an immediate attention in view of the fact that the security of life and possession is at stake.

I am Fatou Mohammed a 24 years old girl from war ravaged SIERRA LEONE but presently domiciled in Abidjan Ivory coast with my brother Hassan who is 18years old.My father Alhaji Ibrahim Mohammed who before his untimely assassination by the rebels was the Director of SIERRA LEONE Diamond corporation (SLDC).He was killed in our government residential house along side two of my other brothers,two house maids and one government attached security guard fortunately for I, younger sister and mother,we were on a week end visit to our home town As we got the news of the tragedy. We immediately managed to ran into neighbouring Ivory coast for refuge.

But unfortunately. As Fate would have it,we lost our dear mother (may soul rest in peace) as a result of what the Doctor called cardiac arrest.

As we were coming into this country ,we had some documents of a deposit of $ 28,500.000 USD (Twenty Eight million Five hundred thousand USD ) made by my late father in a security and trust company.According to my father, he intended to use this fund for his international business transaction after his tenure in office but was unfortunately murdered.

We had located the security company where the money is deposited and we have established ownership.please right now,with the bitter experiences we had in our country and the war still going on especially in diamond area which incidentally is where we hail from .coupled with the incessant political upheavals and hostilities in this country Ivory coast,we desire seriously to leave here and live the rest of our life into a more peaceful and politically stable country like yours Hence this proposal and request. We therefore wish you can help us in the following regards :

1)To help us invest the money into a lucrative business .

2) To assist my brother get a college admission to further his education.

Please I know that,this letter may sound strange and incredible to you but the CNN and the BBC African bulletin normally have it as their major news features .Therefore for the sake of God and humanity give an immediate positive consideration and reply to me via our e-mail address.I will willingly agree to any suitable percentage of the money you will propose as your compensation for your assistance with regards to the above .please in view of our sensitive refugee status and as we are still conscious of our father's enemies.I would like you to give this a highly confidential approach .

please get back to me with this my private address for security porpose

(fatoumohammed2006@yahoo.com)

Best Regards.

Fatou Mohammed

i got that today thinking someone might need my help concerning visa/petition stuff :hehe: to my surprised even at this VJ site this kind of scam is still following me just like in my email add... 7 yrs ive been receiving this kind of email yet they still believe i would buy their story. :no:

Have some fun :)

http://www.dumbentia.com/gallery_scammers.html