I AM NOT THAT GUY

Obama - IRS - Smoking Gun

168 posts in this topic

You've been pretty accurate so far in your descriptions of what people think. Yet another hole in one to consider me republican or christian.

Perfect description of you. You're one of those guns and Bible Republicans.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'd just really like to hear what radicalism comes out of the Democratic Party. Really.

So can I just pick people off the street that vote democrat or are we comparing elected party members? I have to be able to use individuals for specific incidents. For example, I don't think the Republican party every officially endorsed the idea that women could physically defeat unwanted sperm. That one guy sure did. So does that count against the Republican party or just him?

Timeline

Perfect description of you. You're one of those guns and Bible Republicans.

dancin5hr.gif My latest cd:

Lynyrd-Skynyrd----God-and-Guns-Front-Cov

Yeah we know, no one buys cds......

Oh hey Nature Boy, we're on the same team now!

Edited by GandD

Filed: Timeline

So can I just pick people off the street that vote democrat or are we comparing elected party members? I have to be able to use individuals for specific incidents. For example, I don't think the Republican party every officially endorsed the idea that women could physically defeat unwanted sperm. That one guy sure did. So does that count against the Republican party or just him?

We're talking about official party policy not about random individuals that self-identify as this or that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It should be easy to answer that questions without throwing another question out there.

And the entire party did not come out to denouce that idiotic "natural defense to unwanted sperm" idea. If you mean silence was a denouncement, then I stand corrected.

In the last 30 years the Republican's as a party has cornered the market on extreme ideas and platforms. Its not even close.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

For example, I don't think the Republican party every officially endorsed the idea that women could physically defeat unwanted sperm. That one guy sure did. So does that count against the Republican party or just him?

That comment is just him. But it would appear that this guy was just saying what most Republicans must be thinking. Or are we saying that Republicans are just cruel supporting a platform that forces women to carry the fruit of their rapists to term? If that's what we're saying, fine. Not sure that makes the party look any better, though. I'd rather they're just stupid.

Timeline

We're talking about official party policy not about random individuals that self-identify as this or that.

Ugh, why do I do this to myself? I'm thinking through policies and they don't seem extreme to me but my opinion skews all that. And I happen to disagree with nearly all that follows: Well, that is if you believe me over captain "knows everyone after 5 seconds"

Many people think abortion is murder so any stance for it would be an extreme. In some peoples minds, they think democrats actually support whores being able to murder infants

Unions are extreme at this point in my opinion. Check out some of their protests or rallies. We went through a campaign to bring in a union at this plant and I closely monitored it. Nearly everything from wage increases to new management was guaranteed.

People think paying for convicted murderers to sit in jail is an extreme stance.

Ahh shucks, where's my conservative buds at when I need them?

Ugh, why do I do this to myself? I'm thinking through policies and they don't seem extreme to me but my opinion skews all that. And I happen to disagree with nearly all that follows: Well, that is if you believe me over captain "knows everyone after 5 seconds"

Many people think abortion is murder so any stance for it would be an extreme. In some peoples minds, they think democrats actually support whores being able to murder infants

Unions are extreme at this point in my opinion. Check out some of their protests or rallies. We went through a campaign to bring in a union at this plant and I closely monitored it. Nearly everything from wage increases to new management was guaranteed.

People think paying for convicted murderers to sit in jail is an extreme stance.

I think paying people to sit on their ### when there is a huge demand for labor in a market is extreme. I think busing in Mexican farm workers on Visa wavier programs when you have 45% of an areas population receiving means tested benefits is extreme.

I think a woman demanding the government stay out of her uterus but demanding we pay for her birth control is extreme.

I think denying Gays the same rights we all enjoy is extreme

I think the IRS targeting groups because of political affiliation then sharing that info with opposition groups is extreme

I think telling a woman she can't terminate her own pregnancy before it is a viable fetus is extreme. I think demanding someone else fund it is extreme

The Democratic Party does not support abortion. The Democratic Party supports a woman's right to choose. Those who think that the latter is the same as the former are ill informed. Those same people also tend to think that the "morning after pill" is a form of abortion when it is clearly no such thing. You can't say a party platform is extreme based on some morons not being able to distinguish shite from shinola.

Unions aren't extreme, they're under attack fighting back. Unions have become less relevant in this economy. At the same time, low and median level wages have stagnated while executive compensation has soared. The economy overall is hurt because of that. Is it extreme to push back against that trend? Is it extreme try and slow the race to the bottom?

What's an extreme stance is to pay double or more to have a convicted murderer executed. What's an even more extreme stance is to get them executed faster in light of all the people that were exonerated off of death row. A faster execution cycle would mean that society will kill people for crimes they did not commit. That is an extreme stance. And it's not the Democrats taking it.

Timeline

The Democratic Party does not support abortion. The Democratic Party supports a woman's right to choose. Those who think that the latter is the same as the former are ill informed. Those same people also tend to think that the "morning after pill" is a form of abortion when it is clearly no such thing. You can't say a party platform is extreme based on some morons not being able to distinguish shite from shinola.

Unions aren't extreme, they're under attack fighting back. Unions have become less relevant in this economy. At the same time, low and median level wages have stagnated while executive compensation has soared. The economy overall is hurt because of that. Is it extreme to push back against that trend? Is it extreme try and slow the race to the bottom?

What's an extreme stance is to pay double or more to have a convicted murderer executed. What's an even more extreme stance is to get them executed faster in light of all the people that were exonerated off of death row. A faster execution cycle would mean that society will kill people for crimes they did not commit. That is an extreme stance. And it's not the Democrats taking it.

The point is, in someone who doesn't see things the way you do, they are extreme. You can't see how point of view is related to what one would consider extreme? Some people are guided by religious philosophy and its not fair to call them dumb or stupid.

The point is, in someone who doesn't see things the way you do, they are extreme. You can't see how point of view is related to what one would consider extreme? Some people are guided by religious philosophy and its not fair to call them dumb or stupid.

The point is that a political party being extreme is not determined by whether a person a group of people may see it that way. There are objectively extreme positions that, if taken, make an organization extreme. And I'm sorry but if your religion tells you that the morning after pill is a form of abortion, then your religion is lying to you. You should be able to ascertain for yourself that the morning after pill is, in fact, not a form of abortion. Now maybe you're not dumb or stupid but then at the very least you're lazy for just taking your religious orthodoxy for truth rather than making the effort to educate yourself on the issue.

The point is that a political party being extreme is not determined by whether a person a group of people may see it that way. There are objectively extreme positions that, if taken, make an organization extreme. And I'm sorry but if your religion tells you that the morning after pill is a form of abortion, then your religion is lying to you. You should be able to ascertain for yourself that the morning after pill is, in fact, not a form of abortion. Now maybe you're not dumb or stupid but then at the very least you're lazy for just taking your religious orthodoxy for truth rather than making the effort to educate yourself on the issue.

You are exactly right. The morning after pill should be a personal decision. However when a Govt decides that a Person who owns a company, msut provide for it, no matter thier beliefs, or that your child may get it without your consent, then the govt is just as wrong as the person who deny it to a person by choice.

Thus far only a court has ruled that a child may purchase the morning after pill w/o parental consent. The administration is actually pushing back against that. And again, the morning after pill is not a matter of belief, it's a matter of medicine and science. To claim that one's belief dictate whether the morning after pill causes abortions or not is what's extreme. It's also extremely ignorant.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I think paying people to sit on their #### when there is a huge demand for labor in a market is extreme. I think busing in Mexican farm workers on Visa wavier programs when you have 45% of an areas population receiving means tested benefits is extreme.

I think a woman demanding the government stay out of her uterus but demanding we pay for her birth control is extreme.

I think denying Gays the same rights we all enjoy is extreme

I think the IRS targeting groups because of political affiliation then sharing that info with opposition groups is extreme

I think telling a woman she can't terminate her own pregnancy before it is a viable fetus is extreme. I think demanding someone else fund it is extreme

good.gif

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.