Jnaz

Anyone who got their NOA2 the last two weeks called NVC yet?

101 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi guys. Our NO2 was april 24th too. What fee is next and how do I pay, who do I pay and how much????? I'm a little confused by this part. Thanks.

Go to the Embassy website for your country. Look under immigrant visa (at least is there for Ukraine) to find how to pay and where. If all is the same, for each country, your fiancée will need to pay in his/her country and in that monetary system.

I believe that the fee is the same US $240.

event.png event.png event.png

K1 VisaService Center : CaliforniaI-129f Sent : 08/30/2012I-129f NOA1 : 09/04/2012I-129f RFE(s) : NONEI-129f Reply(s) : NONEI-129f NOA2 : 04/17/2013 2:45 PM dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif NVC Received : 04/22/2013NVC Left : 04/25/2013. Holy Cow!!! NVC is Fast!!!Consulate Received (Kiev) : 04/29/2013 3:47 PM.. Packet 3 Received :Packet 3 Sent :Packet 4 Received :Medical Exam : 05/30/2013 - waiting on TB tests due to childhood TB. Sometime early August 2013. 08/06/2013 - word from clinic in Kiev.. TB results negative.. sending documentation to US Embassy dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Interview (I'm in Kiev) : 05/31/2013Visa Received :Back to Ukraine to get my girl:09/23/2013Arrival US:09/31/2013US Entry :10/1/2013Wedding :10/10/2013

Scott Oleson[url=http://olesonfamily.com/scott] Westminster, CO <p>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Noa2 on 22 April, and May 2 we got our case number. And NVC said they already sent our files on May 1.

It's pretty fast. So should I call to the USEM to have medical appointment ?

Does everyone has exsperiance about that.....

I am so happy but getting nervous.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We received our # on May 1 and I am going to call Monday to see if they have sent it to Madrid. When I called on the phone they said sometimes NVC asks for more information. Does anyone know what they would ask for?

Filed: Timeline

we have noa 2 dated april 26,2013. when should i start calling nvc? i just received the hard copy in the mail yesterday.

You should be calling them everyday starting next week.

We received our # on May 1 and I am going to call Monday to see if they have sent it to Madrid. When I called on the phone they said sometimes NVC asks for more information. Does anyone know what they would ask for?

Petitioner's name and date of birth plus beneficiary's name and date of birth. They asked me the same questions every time i called.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

No, I know that but when I asked how long it should take the lady said "it depends if we have to get more information from you"

You should be calling them everyday starting next week.

Petitioner's name and date of birth plus beneficiary's name and date of birth. They asked me the same questions every time i called.

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Got my NOA2 April 19th and I've already called the NVC 3 times. They still don't have my files and insists that I wait 15 business days but I just can't help and be excited dancin5hr.gif Has anyone who just recently got their NOA2 have better luck?

just got my case number today.....yeyyyyy im sooooooooooooooooo happy :)

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I've called the past 3 days but i get the same answer "It takes 15 days to get a case number call back then"

K1 Visa
Service Center: California
I-129f Sent: 08/3/2012
I-129f NOA1: 08/06/2012
I-129f RFE(s): NONE
I-129f Reply(s): NONE
I-129f NOA2: 04/23/2013
NVC Received:5/13/2013
NVC Left:
Consulate Received (Dublin, Ireland):
Packet 3 Received:
Packet 3 Sent:
Packet 4 Received:
Medical Exam:
Interview:
Visa Received:
US Entry:
Wedding:

Timeline

Wowwwww congratsss!!! It takes them 1 month for NVC to receive your file from CSC??? I wonder what is going on during that many days??

Lol thanks it took csc a month to mail to nvc and nvc just got it today. :)

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Timeline

I've called the past 3 days but i get the same answer "It takes 15 days to get a case number call back then"

Make sure to find out when uscis mailed ur package to nvc. Just call them and ask for tier2 and that's when they will tell u when they mailed to nvc. Then once they told u the exact date. Call the nvc after couple days and ask for supervisor. Good luck.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.