Cloz3810

I-751 RFE question

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

My wife is the petitioner. Changing her last name to mine is good for showing evidence? I got the RFE and I was so not expecting it. I sent a lot of evidence but it is what it is. Now I'm just trying to gather any lil evidence that I didn't send. Question is. Changing her last name to mine would help for the RFE ? Or they would think it's another woman ? Lol

Her name does not matter at all. it is not a positive thing that she changed it, and it is not negative that she did not. It is not evidence. They can figure out who people are.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What does the RFE request exactly? Or do you not have the actual letter yet?

They may not want evidence it could be you forgot to fill something out properly or sign something.

Your wife should not have to change her name just for your papers, regardless its a bit late for that now anyways. Any evidence you go out and make today for your RFE will not be favored as evidence because you are just now fabricating items instead of providing long term proof which is what they want.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

They are asking for proof that our marriage is bonafide and that we share a life together. I'm gonna send state id s 3 years of lease . Ultrasound . Adding my wife to my personal checking account to show everything we spent together in the last 3 years lol . I don't like having lots of accounts so I just made one joint and one personal . Seems like the joint wasnt enough so maybe adding her name to the personal one and show everything we spent might be good. Sent 2 years of taxes .

And already sent lots of evidence and letters. No pics. Maybe ill send some

Edited by Cloz3810

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

They want your life on paper, see the guides for general stuff needed and I would review the other postings for suggestion as their are lots of examples, use the google search if needed. Seems like you submitted a limited amought of stuff, you will probably get an interview also. Photos and affidavits also I think we had about 150 papes of stuff (that would include the kitchen sink).

Edited by bigdog

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

It does not hurt to highlight that fact. I would.

That and anything else you have. I submitted 2 utility bills, 2 gas bills and I got an RFE. I then literary sent them three years worth of utility and gas bills as part of my RFE response.

• 1 year later...
Filed: Timeline

please i need help i never knew they ask for old papers i just sent resent ones in rfe ..and after i ready thos forum i realize i have to send lots of them and i have waited almost 3 months after rfe i now gather a lot of evidence from 3 years back can i just send them or wait till i get called for interview pls advise thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.