I AM NOT THAT GUY

Okay, who has the most warning points?

10 members have voted

1. 1. How many points?

• more than 10

27 posts in this topic

I think the warning points are now gone. They used to be under the hearts and also on your profile page. They seem to have been replaced by "reputation" or the number of + other members gave you.

Reputation is the number of + given? I can't believe I have over 2000. I hope I don't have any warning points. Maybe they expire after a year or something like that. I have way more reputation points than you. I'll bet you are jealous. devil.gif

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Reputation is the number of + given? I can't believe I have over 2000. I hope I don't have any warning points. Maybe they expire after a year or something like that. I have way more reputation points than you. I'll bet you are jealous. devil.gif

I stopped posting in the upper forums nearly three years ago and I don't post in P&R. I'd be jealous only if you could convert reputation points into cash or Amazon gift cards. I'd start post whoring to gain more points if that were the case. I'd congratulate every person who gets their NOA2 or passes their interview. devil.gif

I don't think warning points expire every year. Like I've said, the only warning point reflected on my profile page was from Otto on May 2, 2010. I think Ewok simply changed his mind and replaced warning points with reputation points.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

I don't see any stinking reputation points!

Go to your profile page, Bill. Right now you have 3535 reputation points. It's on the right, opposite your avatar.

Evylin has 5060! Wow! You must all be jealous. devil.gif

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Well, this is no fun anymore, or even relevant I am going to have this thread closed. If you don't want your warning points displayed, then delete your vote from the poll.

Edited by The Patriot

Go to your profile page, Bill. Right now you have 3535 reputation points. It's on the right, opposite your avatar.

Evylin has 5060! Wow! You must all be jealous. devil.gif

She has that CABA mutual appreciation thing going. America should be very afraid of that highly organized and motivated group.

The mods all can see the warning points or a warning meter for each poster. Now you can see that information yourself. I know I made that suggestion myself a while back. I find it convenient to have some clue how close you are to having the ban hammer dropped.

I am assuming this would be under my profile. So if I dont see anything it means zero,right?

My avatar is gone too. I want my avatar back. I am opposed to all change. Put VJ back like it was 5 years ago. This is the second major change since I have been here and I really haven't adjusted to the last one.

Suck it up, whiny little girl. devil.gif

Yeah, this is also the second VJ overhaul that I remember. My timeline seems lost. Such a PITA. I hope that's only temporary.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

I am assuming this would be under my profile. So if I dont see anything it means zero,right?

Nope. Admin turned the featured back off. You can contact Admin or one of the mods. One of them can send you a copy of your mod report, if you are curious.

Edited by The Patriot

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** closed by OP request ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg