I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Tin Foil Thread

111 posts in this topic

2007 lawsuit? what a slow laser attack..

If 'they' respond too quickly, it would be too obvious! Oh God! I think 'they' are monitoring my posts!

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Some nutters even think there is no such thing as man made lakes !

Rumor has it that some bozos are incapable of capturing the point of a simple argument.

While I enjoy (thoroughly) the nature boy's arguments with the CABA chickies, you two's disagreements hold a special place in my heart.

While I enjoy (thoroughly) the nature boy's arguments with the CABA chickies, you two's disagreements hold a special place in my heart.

The CABA chicks are actually pretty cool. I think sometimes they say bizarre ####### just to stir me up, cause they like attention from the nature boy

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, the Nature Boy is Special. You know like the Special Olympics, Special Ed - you get the idea...

Damn, mankind is doomed. There are loons everywhere. And most of them have guns too.

I know. Some folks are just way, way, waaaayyyyyy out there.

And they say pot doesn't do harm...

Members Of Congress Introduce Legislation Based On Fringe Conspiracy Theory

Two Republican members of Congress introduced legislation on Friday that would limit the amount of ammunition the government is able to purchase at a given time. The bill is a response to far-right conspiracy theories that the government is “stockpiling” ammunition, either to wage a war against the American people or to dry up the ammunition market so average citizens can’t buy bullets.

Rep. Frank Lucas (R-OK), and Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) will put forth the Ammunition Management for More Obtainability Act (or, AMMO) Act in both the House and Senate. The bill would require executive branch agencies, including the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to maintain ammunition levels below the average monthly amounts that the agencies had before Obama took office.

According to a joint press release from Lucas and Inhofe, “The legislation would require the Government Accountability Office (GAO) to conduct a report on the purchasing of ammunition by federal agencies, except the Department of Defense, and its affect on the supply of ammunition available to the public”

Last week, another Republican representative, Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) brought up the “stockpiling” conspiracy in a hearing with DHS Sec. Janet Napolitano, who said it was “inherently unbelievable that those statements would be made.”

The theory comes from fringe websites like Alex Jones’s Infowars, but have been given a platform by Drudge, a site that commonly peddles unfounded conspiracy theories. Even some far-right sites have taken it upon themselves to debunk the claim that DHS is “stockpiling” weapons. Brietbart.com described the theories as “based more on panic than fact.”

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/04/26/1925461/stockpiling-conspiracy-inhofe

:whistle:

Edited by The Patriot

500,000+ FEMA Coffins Now Gone: Where Are They?

FEMA-coffins-spotted-on-highway-in-georgia-may-9-2012.jpg

Pineut

Facts & Resumé : The Coffins are real. Coffins are manufactured by Vantage Products Corporation , besides the few bogus stories incl. bogus clips on youtube that wish to deny the cold hearted facts. These coffins are manufactured and stored all over the USA in large quantities. (not only in Atlanta) There’s an elite group of people preparing for something very dark, sinister evil. (Doomsday Seed Vault in the Arctic | Underground Bases and Tunnels) As this group has used the extremist islam to create a post 9-11 “Big Brother is Watching You society” worldwide. This group is following the 10 commandments of satan, written in stone, known as the Georgia Guide Stones.

The next step of events this group is taking, to make the killing of millions of people incl. their cremation acceptable, is other 9-11 events. Mexican Flu is just one of the excuses, mandatory innoculation of all the inhabitants of the USA is step nr. 2. Step number 3, when millions of people start to die, is how to clean them up in a decent and fashionable/acceptable way. That is where the coffins come in. Created of an organic material that leaves no traces when burned on a massive scale. All these events will appear as if there is no one to blame. In that, the majority of people will except the solutions provided by the ruling elite of this world that always come up with “The Ultimate Solution“.

Sounds familiar ? In german “the ultimate solution” (Endlösung) sounds very evil as Europe already learned from the past. If people still think history won’t repeat it self, think again. There is an elite group of people that wants to get rid of 5.5 billion people and they have various ways to do this, including how to hide all tracks and traces that could lead to them. Many genocides have past in the last centuries, but the coming genocide will be so evil and so awful that man would wish to die before it even happens to them. History always repeats itself but now it will do so in a very clever disguised fashion.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

My husband has a coworker that seriously believes most of this stuff...I just hope the crazy isn't contagious! secret7vf.gif

10/26/03 Met in Yahoo chat room
06-2004 Glyn flies to Boston for 2 week holiday with me in White Mountains
06/07/2006- HE PROPOSES!!
12/13/2006- Glyn and Simon the best man fly in for wedding.
December 16,2006- Happiest day of my life
12/25/2006- Best and worst Christmas ever. Glyn flies back to England at 6 pm Christmas Night.
02/19/2007- UK spousal visa approved in NY after only 4 days.
March 2,2007- Reunited in England with Glyn.
01/21/2008-mailed I-130 to USCIS in London
01/24/2008-NOA1
04/13/2008-Panic. RFE received
April 17, 2008-Mailed off again.
April 22, 2008-NOA2 received dated April 21, 2008.
April 26, 2008-Packet 3 received
April 28, 2008-Mailed off DS-230
May06,2008-Packet 3 sent
May 08, 2008-Medical scheduled
May 22,2008-Packet 4 received
June 03,2008-Interview APPROVED!!!!!

June 04, 2008-Visa in hand
June 20, 2008-Shippers come for our things.
June 25, 2008-Flying to the USA
November 15, 2010-Sent off VERY late I-751 along with many prayers.
04/09/2011-10 year GC arrives in mail.
09/08/2011-Glyn leaves for UK
01/30/2012-Biometrics for UK spousal & dependent visas sent out w/ application same day
02/24/2012-UK settlement visas issued

04/16/2013-I-130 sent off-----04/19/2013 NOA1

05/15/2013-NOA2

Never received packet 3 although it was mailed to us on May 29th

07/17/2013-Sent off packet 3 after finally getting ALL our documents together

08/19/2013-Medical scheduled (there were earlier appointments but unfortunately, we couldn't get there for them due to hubby's work)

09/24/2013-Interview APPROVED

11/01/2013-POE BOSTON

01/13/2014-10 Year green card received

03/09/2019- Sent I-130 to Chicago lock box for step-son

03/20/2019- NOA 1

08/10/2019-NOA 2