spookyturtle

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, Suspected Boston Bomber, May Not Get Islamic Funeral From Wary Muslims

204 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Now what's funny is, when someone that's a white supremacist or somebody who commits a brutal crime and says "God made me do it" no one says a word. But why is it when a radical muslim does it, we have to denoucne it world wide?

Who says they have to denounce it? I think most normal thinking people realize what they did is wrong, without someone from their religion having to come out and denounce it. I never understood that. Why apologize for what some nut did that happens to be the same race or religion as you are? If a bunch of drunk white guys from Detroit decided to start blowing people up, I wouldn't feel the need to apologize for them.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Huh? Some of the whitest people in the world are Muslims.

Oh I know. But I bet the white Muslims don't get harassed in public for being terrorists.

Edited by GandD

Filed: Timeline

Actually, most inner city schools don't have mass shootings because those places have metal detectors already in place. Most of the violence happens outside of the school or within the school for fighting and such. And I agree, if they put focus on that, things would slowly make a change.

Wasn't there a metal detector at one of the recent school shootings, where the security guard slept through the alarm?

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/55742445-68/police-shooting-parents-students.html.csp

Who says they have to denounce it? I think most normal thinking people realize what they did is wrong, without someone from their religion having to come out and denounce it. I never understood that. Why apologize for what some nut did that happens to be the same race or religion as you are? If a bunch of drunk white guys from Detroit decided to start blowing people up, I wouldn't feel the need to apologize for them.

:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

specifically, in this thread? you don't know?

You see that little squiggly thing after my statement? That's a question mark. That means that I am asking a question. So that means I don't know.

question markn. A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question. Also called interrogation point.

Source:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/question+mark

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

You see that little squiggly thing after my statement? That's a question mark. That means that I am asking a question. So that means I don't know.

question markn. A punctuation symbol (?) written at the end of a sentence or phrase to indicate a direct question. Also called interrogation point.

Source:

Our friend Nature Boy has decided that the Muslim world does not condemn acts of terrorism as much as they should. He's at least moved up from "they don't do it at all"...

Source:

i was posting under the assumption that you've been following the thread.

i can't say who exactly wants more of a response from the muslim community, calling out individual posters in this forum will get the post removed.

maybe read first and then ask questions? a bit proactive i know, but it might relieve your unawares..

Our friend Nature Boy has decided that the Muslim world does not condemn acts of terrorism as much as they should. He's at least moved up from "they don't do it at all"...

or, okay - this.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe this thread needs a discussion about the differences between condemn vs apologize for. I don't see what the big deal with condemning something but I def see not wanting to apologize for someone else's action.

Oh yeah, I also condemn the Boston attacks. Shouldn't all Americans?

Yep, but where is the apology from the white Christians? There isn't one because it's not revelant when it's a white person. Case in point: Sihk shooting;

"Authorities have identified the man behind the rampage as Wade Michael Page, a 40-year-old former soldier-turned-front man for a white supremacist rock band. Page killed himself in the parking lot of the suburban Milwaukee gurdwara after being shot by a police officer, the FBI said Wednesday."

"Investigators say they found no clues to explain why Page went on the killing spree. But standing with the relatives of other victims, Amardeep Kaleka, the son of the congregation's slain leader, called the killings an act of cowardice."

Now, lets take a look at white supremacist:

In the United States, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the group most associated with the white supremacist movement. Many white supremacist groups are based on the concept of preserving genetic purity, and do not focus solely on discrimination by skin color. The KKK's reasons for supporting racial segregation are not primarily based on religious ideals, but some Klan groups are openly Protestant. The KKK and other white supremacist groups like Aryan Nations, The Order and the White Patriot Party are considered Anti-Semitic.

The Good Citizen 1926 Published by Pillar of Fire ChurchNazi Germany promulgated white supremacy in the belief that the Aryan race was the master race. It was combined with a eugenics programme that aimed for racial hygiene by using compulsory sterilizations and extermination of the Untermensch (or "sub-humans"), and which eventually culminated in the Holocaust.

Christian Identity is another movement closely tied to white supremacy. Some white supremacists identify themselves as Odinists, although many Odinists reject white supremacy. Some white supremacist groups, such as the South African Boeremag, conflate elements of Christianity and Odinism. The World Church of the Creator (now called the Creativity Movement) is atheistic and denounces the Christian religion and other deistic religions. Aside from this, its ideology is similar to many Christian Identity groups, in their belief that there is a Jewish conspiracy in control of governments, the banking industry and the media. Matthew F. Hale, founder of the World Church of the Creator has published articles stating that all races other than white are "mud races," which the religion teaches

Now what's funny is, when someone that's a white supremacist or somebody who commits a brutal crime and says "God made me do it" no one says a word. But why is it when a radical muslim does it, we have to denoucne it world wide?

I am pretty sure we have all condemned and continue to condemn white supremacist . The KKK is the most hated group in America, and if they were not already here, I would be all in favor of stopping them from immigrating here.

P.S. I am gonna tell the Mrs. you were debating race at work. she is gonna get you.

oh you called me out and attributed a post to me i did not make ..Ahhhhhhhh wooooooooooooooo... Now you are going to get it..

oh you called me out and attributed a post to me i did not make ..Ahhhhhhhh wooooooooooooooo... Now you are going to get it..

:lol: a post you didn't make.. :lol: