52 posts in this topic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

Getting concerned, 6:00pm in California and havent seen any approvals on Igors list today, the one that says the 19th was actually from yesterday.. Hmmm anyone know of any approvals today??

yes! I was received a text about an hour ago that my I-129F has been approved! This has been a very long (August filer)& much anticipated wait...but thank you God!...WE can move forward....DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i have just been approved.. no RFE! :thumbs: i just posTed about it in the forum too. our (NOA1 was sept 14, so it took just over 7 months)

Edited by rascalcat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

22 approvals as far as I can see for yesterday.

That makes a total of NINETY-FIVE approvals this week!!!! (and Monday and Tuesday were only half the capacity of Wed-Fri). Who'd have thought. Lets hope it continues.

Personally I would like to thank all of you who fought to bring attention to this issue; those who spent hours on hold to CSC, those who contacted political representatives, those who contacted the Ombudsman etc etc. I appreciate the efforts you made and understand how exceptionally frustrating that must have been. I do believe you made a difference. I know the service centres go though phases of getting off track and getting back on every now and then but I feel the issues involved here were highly unusual.

My sympathies to those who were unfortunate to file at the worst time but I hope you are now or will very shortly be approved so you can be together with your loved ones as soon as possible.

Lots of love to you all

K xx

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

22 approvals as far as I can see for yesterday.

That makes a total of NINETY-FIVE approvals this week!!!! (and Monday and Tuesday were only half the capacity of Wed-Fri). Who'd have thought. Lets hope it continues.

Personally I would like to thank all of you who fought to bring attention to this issue; those who spent hours on hold to CSC, those who contacted political representatives, those who contacted the Ombudsman etc etc. I appreciate the efforts you made and understand how exceptionally frustrating that must have been. I do believe you made a difference. I know the service centres go though phases of getting off track and getting back on every now and then but I feel the issues involved here were highly unusual.

My sympathies to those who were unfortunate to file at the worst time but I hope you are now or will very shortly be approved so you can be together with your loved ones as soon as possible.

Lots of love to you all

K xx

eh .... make that 98! the numbers just keep going up! Yay!

(our NAO1 - 13th Nov 2012)

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

We also were approved. I must have been asleep when the email arrived in my inbox. It's a nice way to start a morning!

ROC

3.6.2017     Mailed I-751

3.7.2017     NOA sent

3.23.2017   Biometrics Appointment

2.26.2018   I-751 Transferred to Local Office

3.5.2018     I-751 Received in Local Office

5.1.2018     Case Transferred; Preliminary Review Done; transferred to NBC in Lee's Summit, MO

5.3.2018     Case Transferred

7.24.2018   Joint interview approved

7.30.2018   Green Card received

Naturalization

3.15.2018   Filed N 400 Online

3.15.2018   USCIS sent the receipt

3.16.2018   USCIS sent biometrics letter

6.14.2018   Interview Notice sent

7.24.2018   Naturalization Interview; approved

9.26.2018   Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Getting concerned, 6:00pm in California and havent seen any approvals on Igors list today, the one that says the 19th was actually from yesterday.. Hmmm anyone know of any approvals today??

we are approved today :thumbs:CSC August filler here

We also were approved. I must have been asleep when the email arrived in my inbox. It's a nice way to start a morning!

congratulation wooohoo lets celebrate :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, indeed!

ROC

3.6.2017     Mailed I-751

3.7.2017     NOA sent

3.23.2017   Biometrics Appointment

2.26.2018   I-751 Transferred to Local Office

3.5.2018     I-751 Received in Local Office

5.1.2018     Case Transferred; Preliminary Review Done; transferred to NBC in Lee's Summit, MO

5.3.2018     Case Transferred

7.24.2018   Joint interview approved

7.30.2018   Green Card received

Naturalization

3.15.2018   Filed N 400 Online

3.15.2018   USCIS sent the receipt

3.16.2018   USCIS sent biometrics letter

6.14.2018   Interview Notice sent

7.24.2018   Naturalization Interview; approved

9.26.2018   Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You have to remember that a lot of notifications aren't sent out the instant they are approved. Several members have gotten notifications of approval at crazy hours of the morning like around 2am local time, and I highly doubt the service center is even open then. Plus I doubt a members' first priority after getting an approval notice is to come onto VJ and update their timeline, understandably. I've found the best thing is to at least wait until the day after before checking for approvals for that day. For example, waiting until the end of Saturday before checking for approvals on Friday. Giving people at least a day to update their timelines and whatnot.

K1 Timeline:

15th Feb 2013 - Mailed I-129F to CSC
21st Feb 2013 - NOA1

4th Jun 2013 - NOA2

7th Aug 2013 - Medical

5th Sep 2013 - Interview

4th Dec 2013 - POE SFO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Wow this is crazy!! What happened overnight? Approvals like crazy, does anyone know the exact number so far for Friday?

It's a great problem to have when the 15 spaces provided on Igor's list isn't enough!!! I love it!

Edited by Jeffrey S

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow this is crazy!! What happened overnight? Approvals like crazy, does anyone know the exact number so far for Friday?

It's a great problem to have when the 15 spaces provided on Igor's list isn't enough!!! I love it!

Yeah, we also got our NOA2 text very late last night.. around 11:30pm. Then i come here and see a flurry of "approved" posts overnight.. awesome! Happy for us all! CSC must be putting in extra work to get the backlogs gone!

By the way, I got two texts yesterday.. the first one said my "Alien Registration Number" had been updated around noon.... and then the "approved" text in the evening!

COngratulations to all that got their NOA2! :dance:

08.07.12 ::: FedExed K1 Petition to California Service Center

08.10.12 ::: NOA1 Text

08.16.12 ::: NOA1 Receipt received in the mail

04:19.13 ::: NOA2 Text and Email (Yay!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.