himher

Second suspect down

73 posts in this topic

you get special consideration.

I'm flattered.

Shouldn't you be starting a thread about now on how his rights, feelings, and self-esteem need to be protected?

i don't get it.

News conference scheduled for 9:30PM.

Maybe megamind the FBI SAC in charge over there who has been running the news conferences can clearly explain why this guy got called in back in 2010 and they let him go then follow up with an update on what our 50-60 billion dollars in homeland security funding is actually being used for (besides donuts and coffee for their meetings and press conferences)

Then he really needs to see someone about that huge head of his.

i don't get it.

I'm flattered.

Shouldn't you be starting a thread about now on how his rights, feelings, and self-esteem need to be protected?

no. i'd like access to the truth concerning circumstances surrounding the situation though. sans propaganda, wouldn't you?

no. i'd like access to the truth concerning circumstances surrounding the situation though. sans propaganda, wouldn't you?

Like the never reported story that the Ct kid never left the house and played call of duty all day?

Megamind the FBI agent will give us all the scoop.

post-53169-0-09042600-1366421573_thumb.jpg

i don't get it.

Like the never reported story that the Ct kid never left the house and played call of duty all day?

Megamind the FBI agent will give us all the scoop.

haha. i knew there was a reason you made that comment yesterday.

cia might fill in the gaps.

Maybe megamind the FBI SAC in charge over there who has been running the news conferences can clearly explain why this guy got called in back in 2010 and they let him go then follow up with an update on what our 50-60 billion dollars in homeland security funding is actually being used for (besides donuts and coffee for their meetings and press conferences)

Then he really needs to see someone about that huge head of his.

Too bad they don't put you in charge.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Is it pathetic that i came here to get updates? You's guys are pretty on the ball

He's caught. In the hospital. Game over. Hopefully we will someday know what the hell changed for this kid and why he chose to do what he did. He's been here since he was 8. Right now it looks like his brother influenced him but who the hell knows? Nobody they interviewed who knew him said anything but how normal and quiet he is so he isn't a flaming jihadist.

His brother got flagged by the FBI in 2010 or 2011 by a "foreign government" for being involved with terrorism but you know even if somebody says "this guy is involved in terrorism" and sends the FBI down to get them they still don't do fck-all until the person actually commits the act so what are we spending all the money for in the DHS when we can wait for someone to commit the act for free.

So now, with no real motive or apparant reason we will have to see how it plays out.

i don't get it.

Too bad they don't put you in charge.

I'm not ambitious but thanks. I would have bagged him, probably, if I had caught him in my yard and hiding in my boat and nobody would have done anything about it but I don't live in a blue state where they have to huddle while waiting for the police to rescue them.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

I'm not ambitious but thanks. I would have bagged him, probably, if I had caught him in my yard and hiding in my boat and nobody would have done fck all about it but I don't live in a blue state where they have to huddle while waiting for the police to rescue them.

He probably would have blown your sorry a$$ away. :rofl:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

He's caught. In the hospital. Game over. Hopefully we will someday know what the hell changed for this kid and why he chose to do what he did. He's been here since he was 8. Right now it looks like his brother influenced him but who the hell knows? Nobody they interviewed who knew him said anything but how normal and quiet he is so he isn't a flaming jihadist.

His brother got flagged by the FBI in 2010 or 2011 by a "foreign government" for being involved with terrorism but you know even if somebody says "this guy is involved in terrorism" and sends the FBI down to get them they still don't do fck-all until the person actually commits the act so what are we spending all the money for in the DHS when we can wait for someone to commit the act for free.

So now, with no real motive or apparant reason we will have to see how it plays out.

That's the real interesting part here. A motive seems non existent. I hope this investigation uncovers all the ins and outs of this situation.

That's the real interesting part here. A motive seems non existent. I hope this investigation uncovers all the ins and outs of this situation.

Yeah a lot of questions on this one.

i don't get it.

He might have. It happens. Things shake out the way they're supposed to in circumstances like that.

I think the major fear was whether he had explosives with him or not. It all played out in the end, no more innocent people injured. The people are still out in Watertown cheering as each police car goes by. Cops don't get many thanks and they really deserve it tonight. Now the big question, did they act alone or is this an international plot?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015