himher

Second suspect down

73 posts in this topic

It's a mess.

They fired what? 10, 15 more shots? This kid is some sort of superhuman or something. He's still in the dam boat.

It is reported by local news that there was a tip that someone was in the boat. Other source reports he was found be thermal imaging. Still no apprehension. He is completely surrounded.

Yeah the radios said "suspect down" so they reported it. But he's still holding on.

i don't get it.

The police are clearing people out of the area. He is surrounded. They want to take him alive and they don't know if the boat is booby trapped or what he has with him for explosives. If they area is truly secure, they can wait all night. There are hundreds of law enforcement officers there.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

The police are clearing people out of the area. He is surrounded. They want to take him alive and they don't know if the boat is booby trapped or what he has with him for explosives. If they area is truly secure, they can wait all night. There are hundreds of law enforcement officers there.

OH he isn't going anywhere for sure. They don't know who is shooting at who. I guess they won't test Obama's drone ideas today though.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Filed: Timeline

OH he isn't going anywhere for sure. They don't know who is shooting at who. I guess they won't test Obama's drone ideas today though.

Waiting seems like a good idea. He'll either set of whatever bomb he may have, or he'll be tired and give up. He's only 19... it's such a travesty that such a young kid somehow got pulled into such a horrible act of violence.

Edited by duraaraa

What would Xenu do?

They could end it in a few seconds if it comes down to that. I hope they get him alive. There is speculation that he is wounded. It's hard to believe that they acted on their own, but who knows?

Well, if they get him alive, I would be very interested to know what he has to say about it. The fact that he is hiding in a boat and not going on a killing spree is, in my opinion, a good sign.

What would Xenu do?

Well, if they get him alive, I would be very interested to know what he has to say about it. The fact that he is hiding in a boat and not going on a killing spree is, in my opinion, a good sign.

Or he's waiting to go out in a blaze of glory and take as many people with him as possible. I hope they get him alive.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

So what's with this thing where the Russians warned the FBI about the older brother in 2010? They already had him on the radar and already picked him up and questioned him?

i don't get it.

Or he's waiting to go out in a blaze of glory and take as many people with him as possible. I hope they get him alive.

If he's in a boat surrounded by cops, I don't think the blaze of glory plan has much of a chance of coming to fruition.

What would Xenu do?

So what's with this thing where the Russians warned the FBI about the older brother in 2010? They already had him on the radar and already picked him up and questioned him?

I'll take everything with a grain of salt until this is over. There is so much info floating around out there and much of it has been inaccurate. CNN and the NY Post have had a few gaffes since Monday.

If he's in a boat surrounded by cops, I don't think the blaze of glory plan has much of a chance of coming to fruition.

Why not? He can blow himself up. Many of these guys kill themselves rather than being captured.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Waiting seems like a good idea. He'll either set of whatever bomb he may have, or he'll be tired and give up. He's only 19... it's such a travesty that such a young kid somehow got pulled into such a horrible act of violence.

While I know it's not the whole story, the images and eyewitness accounts thus far don't support the notion that he was pulled into anything; quite the contrary.

While I don't condone unnecessary killing, I also think that taking this guy into custody would result in a very long, painful and costly process.