Navid+Tina

Over 20 approvals today!!!!

41 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

Just for fun, the real number of cases they worked on from July 18 to Aug 6 is 162. 80 approvals, 82 RFE's. I see that they also worked a bunch of cases after Aug 6, but I don't track those :)

That is just for today

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Wow that's a lot of RFE's!

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Just for fun, the real number of cases they worked on from July 18 to Aug 6 is 162. 80 approvals, 82 RFE's. I see that they also worked a bunch of cases after Aug 6, but I don't track those :)

That is just for today

where are you getting this information?

Oh are you comparing the data from the last 3 days to the days between july 18 to august 6? basically 18 days.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline

nooooo, having had to wait for more than 8 months, I started looking at every case on the USCIS website from my case number to July 18th case number. I just look at the USCIS cases, update when the cases update and track that. Nothing to do with Igor/VJ list. Myself and a few others like to compare the Igor data against the actual data from the USCIS. So in this block the CSC worked on 162 cases in that timeframe. I realize that more cases were touched from Aug 8 till December XXX, but I didnt bother with those cases as they are after mine :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

That is just for today

They must be on a Red Bull diet... :rofl:

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: Timeline

Looks like they will approve July, Aug and Sep because if they don't that will only ruin their average processing time down the line. But if you approve two July apps now, you add two more apps with 9 months processing time to increase your current average of 7.5 months. If you approve one July and one December, same impact on the average as though you approved 2 apps with 6.5 months processing time, which brings the average down. This way USCIS director can tell Janet Napolitano how they are bringing the average times down within expected time frames. Just love government bureaucracy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

God is good.

Thank God! This is amazing.

There was over 20 NOA2s today!

Things are moving at unprecedented rates!!!

The even better news is that they were ALL approvals from months 7,8, and 9!!!!

Yesssssssssssss

How do you know how many they are approving?

The number of approvals for today is now around 30! and lets not forget over 6 RFEs as well!

That's definitely great news! God is good indeed! kicking.gif

Edited by M and C

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.