devotedpartners

New thread for April

31 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello, I hope this is the right place to start a daily conversation in the MENA forum.

I have some exciting news, my wife surprised me on a trip at Easter. When we arrived at our home where we stayed, I walked into home and everything from flowers, little Easter eggs, everything was pink. I never seen so much pink color since I move to America. I didn't say much but was happy to be on a vacation with my wife. Later in evening, we had dinner, my wife made a pink cake in the number 3 and I just couldn't take it no more and said why so much pink and this number three cake.

She cry a lot, and said we will be blessed with three baby girls and I got lots of tears and almost got sick too. I am a nervous man and want to support my family though she says we wil be just fine.

My question is, while waiting on green card and work card, my father law give me job to manage farm and make sure farm runs good. He say I'm doing such good job and even his sons never did this good. I work from 5 morning to 7 nightly every day to help him, he has bad spine so I've been helping.

My wife said I cant really work yet for money, but he offer me cash weekly 1800 dollars.

Can I work for cash until I get my work card? I would like to save money or my little girls and so my wife don't work long hours while pregnant.

Thank you for any information about working. I don't want to get in trouble.

Hope all feel free to discuss anything on my topic, as I see many get locked. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Cash is a problem. Perhaps FIL can give the monies, instead, to someone else, until you get your EAD and SSN?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Yes he try now many times to give me money but I don't accept his money as I just wanted to help him. Even if I get work card, I have social security card for months now, can I still not accept cash from him as this is not a business in future? He pays all his employes cash.

Wow, congratulations! X3!

Have you filed for AOS and/or an EAD yet?

Have you read this thread yet?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/180237-is-a-k1-authorized-to-work-without-an-ead/

If not, you should :)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Omigoodness! Triplet girls? What a special blessing. congrats x3

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/180237-is-a-k1-authorized-to-work-without-an-ead/

Hi.

Yes we filed early February, so I still waiting. I don't know if men pass out but I almost did. Wife said I got really white and I'm not very dark but wife said I looked ghost when she told me about girls.

I will read that link..

Tk u

Timeline

Omigoodness! Triplet girls? What a special blessing. congrats x3

Thank u, I know nothing about one baby much less three, I may never sleep again.

Timeline

You have beautiful children, I bet ur son looks like husband and little girl looks like you. I read the link, I cannot accept money for sure without card. I told father law, he said he would save my weekly pay until I get card.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow, wow and wow! How amazing is that , triplets. You are going to be two very busy parents ! Lucky you are blessed with family close by. Good idea to have that money set aside until you have your work authorization. Love it when I hear people want to do things legally!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Congratulations to your and your wife on the 3 bundles of joy - what an amazing blessing ! You are going to have your hands full haha :D

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

I been reading online about her sickness and why she eats so much chocolate. I can't understand a word they say to be honest. She just says just enjoy this time jalal . She gonna shoot me tonight, I thought I be nice and buy her m&m's and hide five bags in toaster oven, I forgot, turned on oven to heat bread, melted everything.

I been reading online about her sickness and why she eats so much chocolate. I can't understand a word they say to be honest. She just says just enjoy this time jalal . She gonna shoot me tonight, I thought I be nice and buy her m&m's and hide five bags in toaster oven, I forgot, turned on oven to heat bread, melted everything.

i wept, reading this. you may have earned yourself a ban from the kitchen with this one!

(i've tried to hide a box of donuts from my kids once, by putting it in the oven, and then forgot and heated the oven up :( )

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

i wept, reading this. you may have earned yourself a ban from the kitchen with this one!

(i've tried to hide a box of donuts from my kids once, by putting it in the oven, and then forgot and heated the

I think you may be right on ban, I brek every thing but I only break it when I'm trying to fix it. Haa you hide donuts from kids in oven, I feel better lol now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.