rawas

Confused about my case!

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations on your approval !

Please fill out your timeline, asap, over at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=145125 as it helps folk trying to answer your questions.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Yes thats the correct number to call. DOS oversees everyone else.

thank you for your suggestion , I just know now there is department of state doing all these missions i'm newbie :bonk: hopefully giving them call may helps , i know this is normal but sometimes you just like to know to be calm and stay happy and excited

Edited by sabiine

Congratulations on your approval !

Please fill out your timeline, asap, over at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=145125 as it helps folk trying to answer your questions.

yes i'm filling out my time line now

i think we should do not contact USCIS, if they send original approved application to NVC like they mention in the approval notice right after getting approved

may be contacting departement of state may helps more

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

thank you for your answer but i really wonder where is the case now i know USCIS they sent it to NVC but what makes me wonder more is the case status wich is still in initial review if the opertor just refer to the website thy will never give any case number i guess,it's been 3 weeks since we got approved , i know we may wait more :D

Unfortunately that USCIS website sucks. It's never up to date for everyone and its a shame. It seems many cases go to NBC, than to local field offices. Don't know if thats your case. The only way you would have known is to have called and talked to a tier 2 supervisor.

After approval they send back to NBC to send to NVC. I have seen too many times USCIS saying "we sent it to NVC" and weeks later people still calling NVC with a "we don't have you in our system". It's like a game of keep away.

All you can do is keep calling and at the 30 day mark raise up a flag. Did USCIS tell you what day your petition physically left the service center. Ask them that.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Your case seems to be in transit. USCIS no longer has it as now you go to NVC. Once NVC gets it, you will be assigned a new case Number. My case numbers have started with WIC, MSN, and 2 others. All you can do at this point is wait for the recript from NCV saying your case has been received. My original was less than a month but don't hold anyone to this timeline. When you recive the receipt and case number, they can ask for futher proof but also you will be instructed to go online and pay the 2 fees for visa and processing. Be sure to print out the pages of instructions and the page for proof of payment when you have done this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.