^_^

White Liberals Are 'The Most Racist People'

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Dr. Ben Carson, a black Johns Hopkins University neurosurgeon and conservative favorite after challenging President Barack Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast, said Monday on "The Mark Levin Show" that white liberals are "racist."

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/02/ben-carson_n_2999140.html

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1364933432' post='6113460]

You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way.

sweet power of mind control!

Dr. Ben Carson, a black Johns Hopkins University neurosurgeon and conservative favorite after challenging President Barack Obama at the National Prayer Breakfast, said Monday on "The Mark Levin Show" that white liberals are "racist."

"And you're attacked in many respects because of your race. You're not supposed to think like this, and supposed to talk like this. A lot of white liberals just don't like it, do they?" said Levin, host of the syndicated radio show.

"Well, they're the most racist people there are. You know, they put you in a little category, a little box -- you have to think this way. How could you dare come off the plantation?" responded Carson.

So, you're saying all the folks on here that hone in on black crime and black poverty are liberal? Who would have thunk it :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So, you're saying all the folks on here that hone in on black crime and black poverty are liberal? Who would have thunk it :rofl:

The people who think all black people are poor, listen to rap music, and wear their pants around their ankles ... they are liberals. It surprised me too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I think to be fair, if you read it (in the way I did) He was referring to those Libs who are critical of Conservative blacks ..... because they don't "think like blacks should."

Real racism has two faces, the ugly face and the smiling countenance.

IN both cases they view another, based on race as inferior.

The way that attitude manifests its self.... just appears in different forms.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Them folks on here that hone in on black poverty as an excuse for black crime are usually liberals yessir.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Them folks on here that hone in on black poverty as an excuse for black crime are usually liberals yessir.

Do you not believe that poverty breeds crime?

Do you not believe that poverty breeds crime?

Nope, being black means you are going to smoke crack, listen to rap music, and be a criminal all before you've had your morning coffee. According to some folks on here.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Nope, being black means you are going to smoke crack, listen to rap music, and be a criminal all before you've had your morning coffee. According to some folks on here.

Well I'm glad you take the time to post here before going out and committing your crimes for the day!

Well I'm glad you take the time to post here before going out and committing your crimes for the day!

Are you kidding me? I'm about to rob my YNC of her raisin bread as I'm typing this right now. If she gives me any lip, I'm taking her butter spread too!

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

not an excuse, a cause. i don't know of any liberals who think, too bad that kid was murdered but we'll allow it because: black & poor. no worries, white is alright!

typically when looking for solutions to problems (example, black crime) thinking folk try and find the cause (ex. poverty) and work from there. bitter, apathetic, indifferent types, however, prefer to whine about excuses..

not an excuse, a cause. i don't know of any liberals who think, too bad that kid was murdered but we'll allow it because: black & poor. no worries, white is alright!

typically when looking for solutions to problems (example, black crime) thinking folk try and find the cause (ex. poverty) and work from there. bitter, apathetic, indifferent types, however, prefer to whine about excuses..

Val, you couldn't be more wrong. Poverty has nothing to do with it, we come out of the womb with a 40oz and a 9mm screaming thug life. :rofl:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Val, you couldn't be more wrong. Poverty has nothing to do with it, we come out of the womb with a 40oz and a 9mm screaming thug life. :rofl:

that's just silly. nobody is born with a forty and a gun. everyone knows black women lactate malt liquor and guns are stolen and handed down at the baby's christening in place of a father.. let's be realistic.

that's just silly. nobody is born with a forty and a gun. everyone knows black women lactate malt liquor and guns are stolen and handed down at the baby's christening in place of a father.. let's be realistic.

We need to quit, pretty soon the non racist folks will really start thinking this. I can see the next thread now, Black babies robbing daycare screaming out 2 chainz while they riding dirty in a stroller with gold rims on it, coming from www.wehateminorities.com and claim it's a legit source. :bonk:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

We need to quit, pretty soon the non racist folks will really start thinking this. I can see the next thread now, Black babies robbing daycare screaming out 2 chainz while they riding dirty in a stroller with gold rims on it, coming from www.wehateminorities.com and claim it's a legit source. :bonk:

it's sad how often people confuse today's hiphop culture with black culture. they are not synonymous.