21 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm about to go crazy lol. seriously!!!

I would like for my hubby to permanently move to the U.S. I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti. I received an email request for evidence for the expedite process, its been 33 days since I sent all evidence no response from USCIS. To make mater worse interim my husband has been hospitalize 2X both in Haiti as well as in DR. I had thought a K-3 would be a good path for us and then apply for an adjustment once he's in the U.S., but not so sure about it after reading posts on here about it being either a bad idea or not available anymore. so my question is... should I now request to expedite the I-130 as well due to this new medical development? Any help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I would like for my hubby to permanently move to the U.S. I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti. I received an email request for evidence for the expedite process, its been 33 days since I sent all evidence no response from USCIS. To make mater worse interim my husband has been hospitalize 2X both in Haiti as well as in DR. I had thought a K-3 would be a good path for us and then apply for an adjustment once he's in the U.S., but not so sure about it after reading posts on here about it being either a bad idea or not available anymore. so my question is... should I now request to expedite the I-130 as well due to this new medical development? Any help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, I am going through the same problem as you, my husband after two years of living with me here in Brazil, had to return to bos U.S. because his mother was very sick, now he's trying to take me, to enter into the process August 2012, had a Request of Evidence (RFE) in November and we were expecting a more NOA2 had instead Intent to Deny (NOID) in February 2013, we sent our Speciality relacinamento many proofs, we are in with a lawyer from the beginning of the application, we send a lot of evidence of our relationship, photos, testimonies from relatives, testimony of the bishop of my church, stratum joint account, copies of credit card, federal police statement from Brazil my husband was permanently Residing in Brazil is two years because of our marriage, he has a permanent aims here ... send copies of this, copies of Several transfers of money That my husband sent me and other documents ... so far we have no answer, our case is being processed in the office of field Charlestone SC, I do not know if it was a good choice I-130 (K3), only wanna be with my husband, miss him so much ... GOD that we help.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The K 3 isn't used anymore so they will convert yours to a CR 1 type visa which is better anyway. It seems everyone's life is in danger in Haiti so I don't know if your petition will qualify for expedite but its doesn't hurt to ask.

Timeline

Hello, I am going through the same problem as you, my husband after two years of living with me here in Brazil, had to return to bos U.S. because his mother was very sick, now he's trying to take me, to enter into the process August 2012, had a Request of Evidence (RFE) in November and we were expecting a more NOA2 had instead Intent to Deny (NOID) in February 2013, we sent our Speciality relacinamento many proofs, we are in with a lawyer from the beginning of the application, we send a lot of evidence of our relationship, photos, testimonies from relatives, testimony of the bishop of my church, stratum joint account, copies of credit card, federal police statement from Brazil my husband was permanently Residing in Brazil is two years because of our marriage, he has a permanent aims here ... send copies of this, copies of Several transfers of money That my husband sent me and other documents ... so far we have no answer, our case is being processed in the office of field Charlestone SC, I do not know if it was a good choice I-130 (K3), only wanna be with my husband, miss him so much ... GOD that we help.

Your case has little or nothing to do with the O Ps situation or case. If your husband was a legal resident of Brazil for those two years he should have filed a DCF case to save time. I think you are very confused and should begin your own thread to find answers to questions you may have about your own unique case. Place those questions in the correct forum and portal for the best response.

The K 3 isn't used anymore so they will convert yours to a CR 1 type visa which is better anyway. It seems everyone's life is in danger in Haiti so I don't know if your petition will qualify for expedite but its doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for your answer but, my main question was should I expedite the I130 due to his medical problem?

I heard its a bad idea to start with a lawyer unless there's a problem. I feel your pain concerning missing your hubby. let us pray the spirit of the Lord is real...God is good all the time

Timeline

Thanks for your answer but, my main question was should I expedite the I130 due to his medical problem?

You O P says you got RFE for expedite info and that you sent it.

"I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti

"an email request for evidence for the expedite process, its been 33 days since I sent all evidence no response from USCIS".

Are you asking if you should expedite the original request to expedite?

You O P says you got RFE for expedite info and that you sent it.

"I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti

"an email request for evidence for the expedite process, its been 33 days since I sent all evidence no response from USCIS".

Are you asking if you should expedite the original request to expedite?

I requested to expedite the I-129f 33days ago with no response, my question is should I request to expedite the I-130 as well due to this new medical development.

Timeline

I requested to expedite the I-129f 33days ago with no response, my question is should I request to expedite the I-130 as well due to this new medical development.

Again I refer you to your own post. It says "I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti".

I can only go by what you have said. If you have asked for an expedite and sent in additional info as asked it should be good enough. However you are trying to use every reason you can think of to be granted the expedite. These things can be very difficult to obtain. You can always try to send in more info but you should understand its very difficult to comply with the criteria. In your case they may not grant it simply because they feel he is better off in the hospital there if he's that sick and he will be safer. Bringing someone here that is that sick can put a huge burden on you and possibly the U S govt if you cant pay the bills.

Again I refer you to your own post. It says "I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti".

I can only go by what you have said. If you have asked for an expedite and sent in additional info as asked it should be good enough. However you are trying to use every reason you can think of to be granted the expedite. These things can be very difficult to obtain. You can always try to send in more info but you should understand its very difficult to comply with the criteria. In your case they may not grant it simply because they feel he is better off in the hospital there if he's that sick and he will be safer. Bringing someone here that is that sick can put a huge burden on you and possibly the U S govt if you cant pay the bills.

according to USCIS you can ask for your spouse to come for better care base on Md request. you stated that I'm trying to use every reason I can think of to be granted the expedite. you also said that everyone life in Haiti's seems to be in danger... as if you new my personal reason why I requested to expedite...I'm not trying to skip ahead on anyone. you must have misread or fail to realize the real or intended meaning of my post. Thanks again for your answers stay positive and good night. God bless...

Timeline

according to USCIS you can ask for your spouse to come for better care base on Md request. you stated that I'm trying to use every reason I can think of to be granted the expedite. you also said that everyone life in Haiti's seems to be in danger... as if you new my personal reason why I requested to expedite...I'm not trying to skip ahead on anyone. you must have misread or fail to realize the real or intended meaning of my post. Thanks again for your answers stay positive and good night. God bless...

The reason you used or excuse must be what you stated which is all myself or USCIS can go by. You said his life is in danger. Next you say he has been in the hospital and that's the reason or excuse you want to use.

You have asked for an expedite based on the possibility of him being killed or dying from some event. Now you want to add another problem. It seems you are inventing them as fast as you can think of them. Will USCIS think the same? What are your personal reasons? You better figure out how to comply with the known USCIS criteria.

My point is that you have submitted one excuse to USCIS already. Now you want to submit another one. Do that as soon as possible. I am surprised a that you cant see how this looks.

I don't believe in your god so save the blessings for your husband while asking why this god has done this to him.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

IMO, you should chase down the expedite with USCIS. Get an ISO, a Tier 2 Human, when you call in.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

The reason you used or excuse must be what you stated which is all myself or USCIS can go by. You said his life is in danger. Next you say he has been in the hospital and that's the reason or excuse you want to use.

You have asked for an expedite based on the possibility of him being killed or dying from some event. Now you want to add another problem. It seems you are inventing them as fast as you can think of them. Will USCIS think the same? What are your personal reasons? You better figure out how to comply with the known USCIS criteria.

My point is that you have submitted one excuse to USCIS already. Now you want to submit another one. Do that as soon as possible. I am surprised a that you cant see how this looks.

I don't believe in your god so save the blessings for your husband while asking why this god has done this to him.

Awww I'm sorry. Did I hurts your feeling for saying God bless? Seems like daddy did not take you Easter egg hunt yesterday or did you miss the golden egg, don't you worry there's always next year I'm sure daddy will take you Easter egg hunt. Good night and do not look back keep moving ... LORD HAVE MERCY!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.