21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm about to go crazy lol. seriously!!!

I would like for my hubby to permanently move to the U.S. I file the I-130 Petition then the K-3 then request to expedite it because his life is in danger in Haiti. I received an email request for evidence for the expedite process, its been 33 days since I sent all evidence no response from USCIS. To make mater worse interim my husband has been hospitalize 2X both in Haiti as well as in DR. I had thought a K-3 would be a good path for us and then apply for an adjustment once he's in the U.S., but not so sure about it after reading posts on here about it being either a bad idea or not available anymore. so my question is... should I now request to expedite the I-130 as well due to this new medical development? Any help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless

I have read many post were miracles can and do happen. Everything in life is a chance. I do know you stand a 50/50 chance, rather it is granted or denied, but you will never know if you don't try. You will find some people to very judge mental and discouraging. It's all about taking a chance, and we don't know your story, maybe you do have a good reason and fact to back it up, so my thoughts to you we here at visa journey are not the Consulates that are reviewing your case, and if in your heart you have a excellent cause to why your husband life is in danger as well as being sick, just maybe you will come across that consulate that would agree with your reasoning. You just never know

I have read many post were miracles can and do happen. Everything in life is a chance. I do know you stand a 50/50 chance, rather it is granted or denied, but you will never know if you don't try. You will find some people to very judge mental and discouraging. It's all about taking a chance, and we don't know your story, maybe you do have a good reason and fact to back it up, so my thoughts to you we here at visa journey are not the Consulates that are reviewing your case, and if in your heart you have a excellent cause to why your husband life is in danger as well as being sick, just maybe you will come across that consulate that would agree with your reasoning. You just never know

Thanks for your kind words dhaiti20. What happened to my husband in Haiti is real...the so call police are working with him try to get info. you know this is Haiti were talking about you better off calling your neighbor instead of police. all that for a stupid car...he needed a blood transfusions so he was transfer to DR. uscis sent me this email today stated...your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F. that I should call/email by the 29th if I don't hear anything by then. what does that means...do you know?? Thanks again God bless

Hi I was wondering....exactly how do you request for an expedite....my fiance is in Haiti just to say :)

expedite instruction and criteria on the USCIS website:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=16a6b1be1ce85210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I also asked for an expedite but no one ever replied then I called uscis and they told me to email at this address and they will respond within 10 days . I e maild the address explaining my situation, no one replied but the 11th day my husband got both approved 130 and 129f . Prays the Lord . If anyone wants to try it this is where I was told to send my e mail to: SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov I hope this helps..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.