Avery Cates

How many supporters are here?

137 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

DACA applicants are doing things legally, it was their parents who brought them here illegally

i have seen u post on several feeds about this subject....and looking at ur timeline you really need to butt out....u only waited a mere 3 months for a NOA2 and your whole paper work process took less than a year

WE ARE WAITING OVER 8 MONTHS JUST FOR AN NOA2!!

so we should just let the world know...it's ok to come to america illegally don't worry we will take care of your children....think thats pretty damn good incentive to try to get in this country

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Dear Director(Maybe by name? Did we get the name of the director of the CSC, or is it the name posted earlier)

I, (insert name), the beneficiary, recently filed my I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance. I received an notice of receipt on the 21st February 2013.

I am writing to you to express my concern at the time frame of filing for I-129F applications. At the time of writing this, the current wait time for petitions seems to be around the 8-9 month mark, and it only seems to be getting longer. The point of the K1 visa is to reunite families quickly and efficiently, and this time frame is simply too long.

Hundreds of filers are still waiting to receive approvals, filers from all the way back in July of 2012. This is very disheartening to recent filers such as myself as the backlog of applications is huge, and only increasing until some kind of action is taken. I respectively ask you to look at the large amount of applications awaiting approval and consider what options there may be to help reunite us with our loved ones.

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thank you.

How's this as a rough start? Anyone want to give feedback on stuff to add/edit? Cheers.

Edited by B&L

K1 Timeline:

15th Feb 2013 - Mailed I-129F to CSC
21st Feb 2013 - NOA1

4th Jun 2013 - NOA2

7th Aug 2013 - Medical

5th Sep 2013 - Interview

4th Dec 2013 - POE SFO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I will support

USC here yes.gif
------------------------------
I130

11/30/2012 - NOA1 - NBC
01/09/2013 - Transfer to local office(Newark, NJ)
03/11/2013 - INFO Pass
04/04/2013 - INFO Pass

04/30/2013 - RFE - Properly complete and re-submit G-325A.
05/09/2013 - RFE hand delivered to Local office.

05/10/2013 - NOA2 - Newark NJ

NVC
05/13/2013 - NVC Received.
05/30/2013 - Case & IIN # Received.
05/30/2013 - DS3032 & E-mail sent to remove Attorney and appoint petitioner as choice of Agent.
05/30/2013 - NVC accepted request and stated that further communication will now directed to petitioner.
06/04/2013 - AOS & IV bill e-mail received, generated and paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS & IV status paid.
06/05/2013 - AOS package sent
06/12/2013 - IV package sent
06/25/2013 - AOS Accepted
07/03/2013 - IV accepted
07/03/2013 - Case Complete
07/30/2013 - Interview Date received

09/30/2013 - Interview

09/30/2013 - Approved

10/02/2013 - Visa in hand

10/05/2013 - POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

How's this as a rough start? Anyone want to give feedback on stuff to add/edit? Cheers.

I like it. I would change a few minor things to make it different from everyone else, but the framework looks good!! I say we get moving on this. Every day is more and more painful watching their lack of action.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

DACA applicants are doing things legally, it was their parents who brought them here illegally

So if someones parents went around murdering people and stealing their property and kept a fund made up from all their stolen goods of the people they had killed, then gave proceeds of that fund to their children. Would you say the children are entitled to that fund just because they didn't kill anyone, so they didn't commit a crime their parents did and therefore they deserve the money? Immigration violations are a serious crime, just like murder.

If you are the by-product of crime you shouldn't be given any preferential treatment just because you didn't directly commit the crime, someone else committed the crime for you and was never punished for it.

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

I think the since the Congress is in talks about immigration reform. The idea that Darnell suggested would have more action. I was working with some political groups. This is a little known fact when a Senator or House of Rep get a written letter or fax. This represents to them at least 100 people for just one letter. The reason they view it this way is when someone go to this much time. The know how apathetic people are and its the one who act they fear most. It time to write your favorite Representative. I think maybe we should compose a stock letter that we all can just copy. This will work if sent to different Congressman.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:ot2:

So if someones parents went around murdering people and stealing their property and kept a fund made up from all their stolen goods of the people they had killed, then gave proceeds of that fund to their children. Would you say the children are entitled to that fund just because they didn't kill anyone, so they didn't commit a crime their parents did and therefore they deserve the money? Immigration violations are a serious crime, just like murder.

If you are the by-product of crime you shouldn't be given any preferential treatment just because you didn't directly commit the crime, someone else committed the crime for you and was never punished for it.

:ot2:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I think sending a letter to the Director of the CSC is a better idea. One person, lots of letters.

Agreed .. I'd send something to the director if I knew the name and had an address / email...

event.png

event.png

Nothing has a stronger influence psychologically on their environment and especially on their children than the unlived life of the parent. - Carl Jung

Filed: Timeline

i have seen u post on several feeds about this subject....and looking at ur timeline you really need to butt out....u only waited a mere 3 months for a NOA2 and your whole paper work process took less than a year

WE ARE WAITING OVER 8 MONTHS JUST FOR AN NOA2!!

so we should just let the world know...it's ok to come to america illegally don't worry we will take care of your children....think thats pretty damn good incentive to try to get in this country

That needed to be said.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

excuse me but i dont want to stupid but what is DACA? are you all talking about the lottery apps?

if so then i feel they are the last to be dealt with.

when Egypt had theri revolution back in 2011 and after the embassy reopened, they said that immediate relative visa's are to be dealt with first as fast as they could. i know that didnt happen, when you look upon the list of DV visas, they were dealt with first.

i feel that Immediate relative visas that are applied for by people who have family here should be dealt with first and not the lottery's.

For those looking for the name of the director and address please see my post # 16 and # 28

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

I think the since the Congress is in talks about immigration reform. The idea that Darnell suggested would have more action. I was working with some political groups. This is a little known fact when a Senator or House of Rep get a written letter or fax. This represents to them at least 100 people for just one letter. The reason they view it this way is when someone go to this much time. The know how apathetic people are and its the one who act they fear most. It time to write your favorite Representative. I think maybe we should compose a stock letter that we all can just copy. This will work if sent to different Congressman.

I have already contacted both my senator and my congressman. I'm sure other members here have also. That's a good thing....we need to be doing as much as we can that is in our control. Especially since this waiting process is out of our control. I for one feel helpless. Writing a personal appeal to the director is something I can control as it is within my power to do so. In doing so I will feel just a little less helpless. These actions should not be an either/ or endeavor but both should be done in an effort apply as much pressure as we can.

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.