Soon Mr. N Mrs.

Almost 1 month and still no NOA2 hard copy

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

NVC or DOS, call and find out whats going on.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

NVC or DOS, call and find out whats going on.

I have been calling for almost a month now, and they keep telling me that they don't have me in their system. I am so frustrated. I still haven't received my NOA2 hard copy since they approved it on feb 4th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

I have been calling for almost a month now, and they keep telling me that they don't have me in their system. I am so frustrated. I still haven't received my NOA2 hard copy since they approved it on feb 4th

Try calling the USCIS office then, they are the ones that forward it to the NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

we got approval on feb. 14 and we already got our noa2 hard copy on feb. 21...hope you get yours soon or try to make a call uscis...for more information. :thumbs:

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss .i love you baby"

Timeline

Try calling the USCIS office then, they are the ones that forward it to the NVC.

I have been calling them and they tell me the same lie, which is we sent it the day it was approved. Well I found it very funny how i still haven't received my Noa2 and also how NVC hasn't received any package from uscis on my behalf, and they keep tellin me that they did both.I bet they have my papers still sitting at vermont service center.

Timeline

Vermont service center suck a big C****k for sure .. They lost my paper work twice

I hope they didn't do that, because it will be very upsetting. My frustration level get higher n higher when I think that they could have possible lost my paper work.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Timeline

You can email NVC and ask the status of your case at nvcinquiry@state.gov .

Provide your Case#, Petitioners name and birthday and Beneficiary name and birthday. also provide her country. Goodluck. I hope this help

RkTqm8.png

And

WUDnm8.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I had one child approved on 1/18/13. I recevied the NOA2 a few days later. A month later we had not received anything from the NVC. The second child was not appoved until 2/20/13. I called the NVC on 2/22/13 and was told they did not have any record of the 1st child's case and I needed to email research. I called NVC today they now have both cases. NVC mailed a letter for case one on 2/26/13. Today I received the NOA2 for the second case today and was told by NVC they had received that package and would mail out the letter in 10-14 days.

Lifting Conditions I751 Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service CenterDate Filed : 2013-12-12NOA Date : 2013-12-30RFE(s) : Bio. Appt. : 1/29/14Interview Date :Approval / Denial Date : 4/22/14Got I551 Stamp :Green Card Received :[4/29/2014]Comments : cfmstore_flag_hybrid_ghana_america_heade<p>

Timeline

I have hope that I will hear from NVC soon. I called uscis about not yet received my noa2 hard copy, they said if by next again if no copy yet. I would to apply for I-824 to request an original copy, which can take about 6 months to process n it will cost me $400. I think it not fair that I have to pay n wait that long if I never received the copy. Just pray that God give strength.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.