akio

any feb 2013 who got noa2?& still, no case #.

13 posts in this topic

They told me to wait a minimum 15 business days after NOA2 to call. I waited a week to call the first time and then another 2 business days for the second. I'm going to call back March 4th or 5th... Give them some time. They seem to receiving them slowly from NBC.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was approved feb. 9 and NVC does not have a case number for me, called today feb. 28. They said check in a week. Once you get the case number its a pretty fast process after that.

OMG! I JUST GOT MY CASE NUMBER , EXACTLY 2WKS! :dance:

we received our noa2 feb 11th, just received our case number feb 28th. Hopefully yours will be soon!!

SAME HERE JUST GOT MY CASE NUM... GOOD LUCK TO US! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats. Approved February 1st and my file hasn't even made it to the NVC

H9Opm4.png?Ef96n7x7

D8vLm5.png

USCIS
11/15/2012- Filed I-130 through USPS
11/17/2012- USPS confirmed delivery
11/19/2012- USCIS text for receiving form (priority date 11/19/2012) to NBC
11/22/2012- NOA1 Hardcopy Received from NBC
12/18/2012 - Touched
12/18/2012 - Case status finally visible
02/01/2013 - NOA 2: APPROVED text received (74 days)
02/07/2013 - Hard copy NOA2

NVC
04/02/2013 - NVC Received
04/03/2013 - Received IIN & NVC Case Number (Congressman requested expedite due to USCIS & NVC Snafu)
04/03/2013 - Send DS-3032 Email
04/04/2013 - Received I-864 Bill
04/04/2013 - Pay I-864 Bill
04/05/2013 - Shipped Completed I-864
04/08/2013 - DS-3032 accepted
04/08/2013 - AOS Delivered
04/09/2013 - Receive IV Bill
04/09/2013 - IV Bill PAID
04/10/2013 - IV Package shipped
04/11/2013 - IV Package delivered
04/18/2013 - AOS Accepted - False IV Checklist received
04/23/2013 - Case Completed at NVC (16 Business Days or 22 Calendar Days)

Embassy
05/23/2013 - Medical
05/13/2013 - Embassy Received
06/12/2013 - Interview Date
APPROVED - Interview Result
XX/XX/XXXX-Visa
07/06/2013 - POE Newark

Timeline

Congrats. Approved February 1st and my file hasn't even made it to the NVC

keep on bugging them, what i did was, i emailed them 3 x in one day. i know right? haha

then called 3consecutive days too.... then emailed again.. then they replied they dont have our file yet. but just a while ago my fiance called nvc and they gave us our case number. :)

TRY calling again :) Good luck to you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

keep on bugging them, what i did was, i emailed them 3 x in one day. i know right? haha

then called 3consecutive days too.... then emailed again.. then they replied they dont have our file yet. but just a while ago my fiance called nvc and they gave us our case number. :)

TRY calling again :) Good luck to you!

Our Noa 2 is dated Feb 7, and NVC doesn't even have our case. :( hoping we get our case # nxt week. When you email them, what did you tell them in your email?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ours was approved February 4th, I logged onto USCIS using our application number and I noticed that the (Expect a 30-45 day delay on applications getting to NVC) message on top was taken off, I was hopeful today was the day.

After the 4th I waited about one week and a half to call (seeing that they got hammered by a snow storm) they said give us 10-20 days, then I called a week later and they said a week maximum, now today I called and I got the case number. I really don't suggest harassing them everyday until they say (a week or so). If they say 10-20 days they probably aren't lying to you on a bit of a wait. People calling needlessly is probably why we wait 30 minutes just to get through aside from the number of applications.

Anywho good luck to everyone, I'm sure we will all get our case numbers soon. :star:

Our Timeline

-Met online via Interpals June 2011
-Engaged August 2011
-Met in Morocco 03-30-2012
-Ceremony 04-01-2012
-Back to US 04-17-2012
-2nd visit to Morocco 06-21-2012
-Married officially (paperwork) 07-12-2012
-Back home =( 09-06-2012

Immigration:
-1-130 Filed September 25th
-Approved Feb 4th
-NVC received March 1st

-Interview June 13th (Approved need Co-Sponsor)

-Moved to AP June 13th

event.png

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I was approved on 2/13/2013 and also have no case #. NVC has not even received my file yet. In fact, no one can even tell me where my file is.

I'm preparing to make a congressional inquiry in order to locate my file.

I am the petitioner.

VMETm4.png

Timeline

Our Noa 2 is dated Feb 7, and NVC doesn't even have our case. :( hoping we get our case # nxt week. When you email them, what did you tell them in your email?

Dear Sir/Madam:

Good day!

We, and , would like to know if you have received our case from California Service Center and would like to check if we do have Case Number already.Kindly see the details below:

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiancee

Receipt Number : WACxxxxxxxx

NOA 2 :

Petitioner's Name :

Petitioner's Birthdate :

Beneficiary's Name :

Beneficiary's Birthdate :

We are hoping for your positive response on our inquiry.

Thank you and God bless.

Sincerely,

this was my email to them. i hope this will help. :)

I was approved on 2/13/2013 and also have no case #. NVC has not even received my file yet. In fact, no one can even tell me where my file is.

I'm preparing to make a congressional inquiry in order to locate my file.

we have the same approval date :) , call them again like every other day.... :) i know it will come :)

Ours was approved February 4th, I logged onto USCIS using our application number and I noticed that the (Expect a 30-45 day delay on applications getting to NVC) message on top was taken off, I was hopeful today was the day.

After the 4th I waited about one week and a half to call (seeing that they got hammered by a snow storm) they said give us 10-20 days, then I called a week later and they said a week maximum, now today I called and I got the case number. I really don't suggest harassing them everyday until they say (a week or so). If they say 10-20 days they probably aren't lying to you on a bit of a wait. People calling needlessly is probably why we wait 30 minutes just to get through aside from the number of applications.

Anywho good luck to everyone, I'm sure we will all get our case numbers soon. :star:

i tolly agree.. i stopped calling for a while.. my fiance called back after 2days, and we got our case number :) exactly 2 weeks :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.