melly

Lufthansa

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks everyone for all of the information. You're all so great about answering questions. :star:

I wish I had a laptop to take with me to use the free internet on the plane but unless I can find one to rent somewhere, I'm outta luck on that point.

I wouldn't mind sitting at the window seat since I've never flown to where I'm going before, but I guess on the flight to Frankfurt I won't miss too much as I've flown over the US before and flying over the ocean there's nothing to miss! Plus that part will be at night anyways.

Maybe on the flight to Cairo I can get a window seat. :)

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
Thanks everyone for all of the information. You're all so great about answering questions. :star:

I wish I had a laptop to take with me to use the free internet on the plane but unless I can find one to rent somewhere, I'm outta luck on that point.

I wouldn't mind sitting at the window seat since I've never flown to where I'm going before, but I guess on the flight to Frankfurt I won't miss too much as I've flown over the US before and flying over the ocean there's nothing to miss! Plus that part will be at night anyways.

Maybe on the flight to Cairo I can get a window seat. :)

They are pretty good about seat requests on Lufthansa in my experience...

Sorry cannot really tell you where or how to rent a laptop...but you will not see how when you fly over the ocean, you will be too high... but when you take off and land you will be able to see the aerial view of wherever you are flying to...

Remember thou, the NO LIQUIDS rule... you donnot want to have to throw away alot of make-up, toliets and such in the airports... have fun!

Have a safe trip, and a wonderful time

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: Timeline
Remember thou, the NO LIQUIDS rule... you donnot want to have to throw away alot of make-up, toliets and such in the airports... have fun!

Check with any airline before flying to be sure about all these new rules. It has become very confusing now with domestic and international requirements having changed and it varies by country, doesn't it??

Timeline

I was reading someting on Lufthansa's website and I do believe it varies by country so that's a very good point.

Thankfully I don't wear makeup so I won't have to worry about that. The only thing I'd want to take is perhaps some deodarent, which hmm.. yeah it's a gel. And toothpaste which if I can't have I can bring gum. Oh... and some chapstick I guess. That's really all I can think of that I would be affected with. Unless I'm totally forgetting something. Which is possible. :D

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
does Atalia flights have tvs in econ in the seats?? for the longer flights?

tv's are associated with the make/model of plane.......they are not associated with the specific airline.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

tv's are associated with the make/model of plane.......they are not associated with the specific airline.

Never knew that. I always had a personal TV on Alitalia and Air France. The last flight I had from Europe was on some American airline, and there was no TV. I was so disappointed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Never knew that. I always had a personal TV on Alitalia and Air France. The last flight I had from Europe was on some American airline, and there was no TV. I was so disappointed.

that's why i prefer a 767 ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I got an upgrade to first class when I was checking in at the airport (DTW). The lady just said..You get an upgrade! I would def. fly Lufthansa again. I flew economy on the way home and it was fine too. Plenty of room and my own little TV screen on the back of the seat in front of me.

Timeline

Yay, maybe I'll get one after all.

:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.