shinzo

CSC seems take longer to process

136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I think it will speed up more prior to that. They have more fees coming in, so can begin to utilize more resources, when they have a large percentage processed they may also deprioritize them a bit because they have already made the political stament.

Ooohhh yaa :D

we got some smart people on this forum here. We got the accountant up there and then we got here this guy who I also seem to stalk and like his responses haha :thumbs:

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Filed: Timeline

I think it will speed up more prior to that. They have more fees coming in, so can begin to utilize more resources, when they have a large percentage processed they may also deprioritize them a bit because they have already made the political stament.

The fees go directing to the US Treasury. Congress appropriates how much money returns to which account. Since no budget has been passed since Obama took office, only continuing resolutions that maintain the same level of discretionary spending every year, the USCIS will not be getting any additional resources any time soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

The fees go directing to the US Treasury. Congress appropriates how much money returns to which account. Since no budget has been passed since Obama took office, only continuing resolutions that maintain the same level of discretionary spending every year, the USCIS will not be getting any additional resources any time soon.

Yea, agree Patriot. You're dreaming if you think that the fees are gonna make them go any faster. We just gotta wait til VSC gets done with every filer through 2012, all the illegal immigrants become nationalized via Dream Act and Daca, and for my pet unicorn to fly me over the moon. I think that's when we may see more than 1 CSC approval per week. I think that's a fair estimate, right? :rofl::bonk::wacko:

Ooohhh yaa :D

we got some smart people on this forum here. We got the accountant up there and then we got here this guy who I also seem to stalk and like his responses haha :thumbs:

Yea we have the dream team on this thread! :lol:

by the way, who's the guy you stalk with the funnyu responses, we can use a laugh too!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Yea, agree Patriot. You're dreaming if you think that the fees are gonna make them go any faster. We just gotta wait til VSC gets done with every filer through 2012, all the illegal immigrants become nationalized via Dream Act and Daca, and for my pet unicorn to fly me over the moon. I think that's when we may see more than 1 CSC approval per week. I think that's a fair estimate, right? :rofl::bonk::wacko:

by the way, who's the guy you stalk with the funnyu responses, we can use a laugh too!

Sadly, y'all are probably right. I naively assumed since USCIS was funded by their own profits, that they got use of all their own profits. My natural cynicism should have slapped me in the head on that one. I still think they may slack off on DACA a bit once they high-speed enough through to make the political point - but that might just be hopeful optimism on my part. I'll cling to what I can at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hha I love dream team! they helpmeout soo much!!

Haha no i mean everything he says makes sense and seems logical and makes me understand stuff :DIts the guy here with the fiance from japan, i always seem to see his posts and ten Im like oooo ya that makes sense and I like that!

September 5th, 2010: Met
July 26th 2012: Engaged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I-129F Sent: December 14th, 2012
December 18th 2012: I-129f received at dallas po box
DECEMBER 20th: NOA1 (only found out once hardcopy came in the mail)
December 21st, 2012: Check cashed
Dec 27, 2012: Fiances alien registration number was changed. Proven.
December 29th 2012: Received Noa1 Hard-copy(no txt or email was sent)
Jan. 10th 2013: Happy birthday to my Sweety, first birthday apart in years!
January 15 2013: "mailing adress was changed" (touched?)
May-20-2013 NOA2!!! Exactly 5 months!
May-23-2013 Noa2 hard copy recieved!
June-05-2013 Called NVC, casre recieved, forwared to Ankara

June-10-2013-Ankara revieved packet! *signed by MEHMET* THANKS MEHMET!

June-10-2013-Recieve NVC letter
June-13-2013 Email(Packet) recieved from embassy!!
00-00-2013 Sent packet back to embassy
00-00-13 Interview date set (00-00-13 INTERVIEW,)
00-00-2013 Medical
00-00-2013 Interview(...........!)
00-00-2013 Visa Approved
00-00-2013 US Entry

NEXT STEPS IN US....
00-00-13 Wedding
00-00-13 SSN
00-00-13 AOS packet sent out
event.png event.png <p>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hha I love dream team! they helpmeout soo much!!

Haha no i mean everything he says makes sense and seems logical and makes me understand stuff :DIts the guy here with the fiance from japan, i always seem to see his posts and ten Im like oooo ya that makes sense and I like that!

Glad to see these posts are giving us all something to do other than baking pies

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Has anyone thought of going to the US illegally to get their visa? Criminals a the number one priority migrant to the US at the moment and a lot more are needed. Rather than stay in your own country now you can come illegally and apply to stay with your loved ones because illegal loved ones needs are more important to look after than honest law abiding and tax paying people My link

AOS+EAD Sent 8-9-13

AOS+EAD Received 8-13-13

EAD NOA1 8-13-13

AOS NOA1 8-15-13

AOS+EAD Biometrics 9-17-2013, Walk-In 8-29-2013

EAD Approved 10-15-13

AOS Interview 12-18-13

E-REQUEST 2-3-14

INFOPASS Appointment 2-12-14

AOS Approved 2-24-2014

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Glad to see these posts are giving us all something to do other than baking pies

Nothing wrong with baking pies though! I'm working on perfecting an at home Chicago Deep Dish recipe, amoung other things. Gotta feed them to coworkers though or I'd eat them...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nothing wrong with baking pies though! I'm working on perfecting an at home Chicago Deep Dish recipe, amoung other things. Gotta feed them to coworkers though or I'd eat them...

I'm from Chicago. I commend your efforts with the pizza. I got two brothers living in Cali that I'm sure would love some good Chicago style pizza.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Well folks the fifth is upon us. Next week we will hopefully see a timeline update of all the processing centers and see where they are now. Hopefully beyond July 18th. I am just twirling my fingers until I get something even and RFE. Let the good times roll.

Well folks the fifth is upon us. Next week we will hopefully see a timeline update of all the processing centers and see where they are now. Hopefully beyond July 18th. I am just twirling my fingers until I get something even and RFE. Let the good times roll.

The December 12 numbers just came out a few days ago.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The December 12 numbers just came out a few days ago.

According to my conversation with Tier II rep, they update their numbers on the 15th or every month, the DEC 2012 numbers were updated on their website on Feb. 05, so we will see a change in them this March 5th. Hopefully.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

According to my conversation with Tier II rep, they update their numbers on the 15th or every month, the DEC 2012 numbers were updated on their website on Feb. 05, so we will see a change in them this March 5th. Hopefully.

You two are talking about different things.

Updated on Feb. 5th, https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Updated on Feb. 24th, http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=6&office=2&charttype=1

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

They also posted a notice last month that they are running 45 days behind on updating the website. So, I won't put too much faith in seeing the website being updated again until the end of March, for January's numbers.

You two are talking about different things.

Updated on Feb. 5th, https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processingTimesDisplay.do

Updated on Feb. 24th, http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=6&office=2&charttype=1

True. The first one relies on data from the second one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.