zeke2507

The K1 Visa processing time says July 18?

24 posts in this topic

Thank you so very much for that. I hope and pray the same for you too.

:thumbs::star: we can do it !

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't know if the two different USCIS charts are updated on the same day...maybe they are. One chart appears on the same page where you enter your Case Number. The other chart is the one that appears when you go to uscis.gov and select the topic "Processing Times" on the left and hit enter where it says California Service Center. It shows all the types of petitions they process. That chart says July 18 and has it written that they update that chart around the 15th (see top of page). I have read and seen the other chart (the one where you enter your Case Number and it gives the 5.5 month processing time)updated on the 5th. Maybe they update them on different days, maybe not.

Edited by visaqueries

ROC

3.6.2017     Mailed I-751

3.7.2017     NOA sent

3.23.2017   Biometrics Appointment

2.26.2018   I-751 Transferred to Local Office

3.5.2018     I-751 Received in Local Office

5.1.2018     Case Transferred; Preliminary Review Done; transferred to NBC in Lee's Summit, MO

5.3.2018     Case Transferred

7.24.2018   Joint interview approved

7.30.2018   Green Card received

Naturalization

3.15.2018   Filed N 400 Online

3.15.2018   USCIS sent the receipt

3.16.2018   USCIS sent biometrics letter

6.14.2018   Interview Notice sent

7.24.2018   Naturalization Interview; approved

9.26.2018   Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just called them and asked to speak to Tier II, well I was put on hold for about half an hour and then a lady came online and took down my information saying someone will contact you within 48 hours. I hope they don't give me the same mumbo jumbo about being in process and we are delayed at the moment. That is just unacceptable. I am a July 26th guy and I have seen many people get approvals after this date for CSC and some within few weeks. So there is no excuse for them to hold us up. Just ranting don't mind me. Need to vent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello all!

I check the uscis website everydaaaaaaaay -_- and they are still working on July 18! i dont understand, how is it that some people who filed after July 18 have been approved? I just filed my petition in January and received my NOA1...but I cant be patient. I just wish they would hurry up!

I also filed my petition in January....finding myself inpatient!

Well we have nothing else to do... But try to be patient. According to my timeline they predict my petition will be adjucated (i think thats the word, i forgot lol) at the end of July :/ i was getting my hopes up. The lady who helped me file everything said she had looked at the previous case she had filed for a couple, they had filed at the end of may 2012 and were approved middle of august 2012. I am hoping my petition goes fast!! Good luck to you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i called uscis today to check on my case in vermont ..my noa1 says july 27th today is the 200th day 6 months 2 weeks 1 day..the lady said i was in the normal time line ..she said it use to be 6 months now 7 to 8 months today is the 11th she said if i have not heard anything call back on march 11th ...so maybe any day now ... :(

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

So what does it mean if they are on July 18th and you are a July 17th filer? We put in a service request January 7th, didn't hear anything, then filed another January 23rd which the USCIS responded to saying they were backed up and if I didn't hear anything for 120 days I should call back......SERIOUSLY. So far past annoyed with them. Got a congressional inquiry put in on February 9th so hopefully something will come of that.....

Any other suggestions?!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

same as ours guys... no news yet but told us to wait for 120 days yikes sooo long

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

same as ours guys... no news yet but told us to wait for 120 days yikes sooo long

So many conflicting stories, messaging and report, Mai and Timmy, to take any of them too seriously. You and I both received a response from a Service Request saying the exact same thing and my chat on the phone with the USCIS last week made me think the guy was authentically taken back that our petition was still pending like it is. Let's hope we both hear something this coming week. Note that today is the first day of our 7th month waiting, so if the CSC has been backed up to the national average, me and my love should be hearing something very very soon... I hope this week brings some news even if it's an RFE, at least we will know something and can start planning our lives. We have taken the extra time to get better prepared for the interview, which I am planning on attending with my love in Manila, along with focusing on what we believe can potentially generate an RFE for a speedy response if we should get one. Obviously I will be over the moon if we get our NOA2 Approval though!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.