Artegal

High School Principal Offends Hispanic Students

41 posts in this topic

What an idiot remark by the principal to make to American citizens. What's next?

'Stop being in gangs or we'll find a plantation for you.'

'Stop being in gangs and go make me some fried rice.'

'Quit skateboarding and smoking pot. Want some grits, cracker? Going to call the cops and tell them you're screwing your sister.'

I can't believe anyone would defend this guy's comments, regardless of your feelings on immigration.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I was curious to find any mention of the immigration status of the students since it had been mentioned here that they were residents/citizens. No article I could find mentioned it and it seems that there was more to the story other than her threatening to call 'INS'.

here

here

here

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

hang her by the short hairs!

what a friggin fool she be. glad she lost her job. serve as a lesson for others in charge of educating our children.

what a biotch.

(hey charles, how ami doing? good enuf for a rep? :P )

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think the teacher said all that out of exhaustion. I live in Atlanta, so I can see where her strange and loose-lipped, emotional comment came from. I think everyone needs to follow immigration rules, Period.

La Verdadera y El Sincero - Siempre

2005 - 2006 Spent falling in love

22 May 2006 My journey to Nigeria

24 May 2006 David proposes to me

9 June 2006 Mailed I129F to TSC

30 June 2006 NOA-1

Case Transferred to CSC

27 July 2006 Touched

5 Sept 2006 Called USCIS for case / IMBRA status

14 Sept 2006 Touched

19 Sept 2006 Touched Again!

23 Sept 2006 Received IMBRA RFE by postal mail (postmarked 20 Sept 2006)

25 Sept 2006 Response to IMBRA RFE sent Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation

29 Sept 2006 Rec'd Email stating RFE received

1 Oct 2006 Touched - Same RFE rec'd message

17 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Email

23 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Postal Mail

9 Nov 2006 Email from NVC (response to my inquiry) w/NVC case# - file to Lagos 6 Nov

13 Nov 2006 Received NVC letter via Postal Mail

20 Nov 2006 Fiance went to Lagos Consulate- Interview Date Received

7 Feb 2007 Interview-VISA GRANTED!!! -

12 Feb 2007 Visa in Hand!!! ***Scheduled arrival 23 Feb 2007***

23 Feb 2007 Arrived JFK USA!!!

12 May 2007 Married

23 May 2007 Filed AOS

25 May 2007 Rec'd NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Regardless of her intention:

Per Plyler v. Doe , 457 U.S. 202 (1982)

It's illegal to:

Inquire about a student's immigration status, including requiring documentation of a student's legal status at initial registration or at any other time or to make inquiries from a student or his/her parents which may expose their legal status.

She deserved to lose her job.

With all this "should we build a wall" or "we need the illegal workers" debate there is one simple fact that is ignored. The USA has the right and obligation to protect it's borders and to know who is coming in. It isn't racist or zenophobic. It's just protecting the integraty and security of our country. It would be irresponsable to do anything less.

Yes, we have to do something. Illegal immigration only takes from this country. It takes jobs, health care and taxes just for starters.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

With all this "should we build a wall" or "we need the illegal workers" debate there is one simple fact that is ignored. The USA has the right and obligation to protect it's borders and to know who is coming in. It isn't racist or zenophobic. It's just protecting the integraty and security of our country. It would be irresponsable to do anything less.

Yes, we have to do something. Illegal immigration only takes from this country. It takes jobs, health care and taxes just for starters.

Legal...illegal...what does it matter? When they come over illegally and the idiots we hire to represent our interests in government amnesty them so they get permanent residency. Does anyone believe the lost wages, (medication, incarceration, education) social costs, and taxpayer funded fiesta of jerking off the system just goes away? Does anyone believe in promises of future enforcemnent of the law in exchange for amnesty? Does anyone believe 700 miles of promised fence will really get funded to be built? Does anyone remember the lies of 1986? Do we believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny too?

I think the American people are in for a very rude awakening in 2007 and 2008.

Instead of cheap illegal labor subsidized by the taxpayer we will get cheap legal labor subsidized by the taxpayer.

Comprehensive immigration reform = more of the same old sh!t. The last people being considered are the American people and we are so far down on the list that we aren't considered at all.

The cast of looney characters is the only change going on here. Same old sh!t...different toilet.

Why can't we try enforcing the law first instead of yet another mass amnesty first with loads of broken enforcement promises later?

Here is a list of the numerous amnesties already doled out...and we know how effectively it detered the other millions. What a joke!

http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/amnesty.html

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

The simplest cure for illegal immigration would be for Mexico's economy to get into shape. Because I don't think a fence, even if it ever gets funded is going to keep anyone out; the deserts aren't doing it.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
immigration officials appears to violate the spirit of a 1982 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that guarantees immigrant students, including illegal immigrants, the right to attend k-12 public schools.

so that explains why the school taxes on homeowners went up.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

immigration officials appears to violate the spirit of a 1982 U.S. Supreme Court ruling that guarantees immigrant students, including illegal immigrants, the right to attend k-12 public schools.

Welcome to the world of illegal aliens and their cheerleaders (enablers). Their parents break into our country illegally and we are forced to educate their kids bilingually at an even greater expense than kids born to Americans. Even when the kids are here illegally too.

The sign in front of the old elementary school I attended 40 years ago in Houston now puts messages to parents informing them of PTA meetings, early class dismissal, school holidays, etc. in Spanish.

And don't get me started on HISD taxes. They have gone up expotentially with the illegal alien invasion.

Is this what our Founding fathers intended? I seriously doubt it. Catering to people that break into our country illegally is plain stupid and encourages millions that it is just groovy to come here illegally too. Where is the deterent? There ain't none!

Instead of trying to overturn Roe vs. Wade, we should be trying to overturn ####### like this 1982 reward for illegal aliens that is a magnet for more of the same.

I cannot stress more that we get what we tolerate.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It also explains why my kids teachers spend the majority of the time trying to communicate lessons in spanish! Fkc it I'm movin to mex. Will they afford me the same right? I love equality!

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!