Mufmer

K1-CSC, AUG-2012

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just kidding --- The truth is - that most applications will be processed in that timeframe of 190-210 days (all days as stated above)

False.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

The next couple of weeks will sort of tell us where we are at with CSC, as many member here are in the 200 day range, if they don't hear anything then we can all expect to wait 7.5 to 8 months minimum, but hopefully they will pick things up and clear the back log. Sadly, CSC was pumping out NOA2s in 90 days just a year ago.

Igor don't know $#!+

According to my list, you are in for a longer wait, but I hope I'm wrong.

ScreenShot2013-02-09at15812PM_zpsfc6c5f96.png

ChristianZane et al.,

Thanks for all of this info. Needless to say, the situation really sucks for us all. 90 days last year compared to 200+ days in the present. Horrible.

What's really making me uncomfortable are the discussions that are starting to arise on this thread (and a few others) of the possibility of waits until March and April for folks that filed in July and August. Those are waits of 8-9 months just for the NOA 2, and then you could tack on another 2-3 to the interview, not including the time that it would take for the fiancé(e) to get to the US.

As we are all experiencing, none of us can plan anything without the interview having gone through successfully. Forget about the weddings...I'm taking about plan tickets, jobs, summer, travel, etc...basically our lives!

I'm hoping that CSC kicks it up here...because the idea that late July and early August people are going to have to wait another 1-2 months (or more!) for NOA2 when the center has been virtually comatose for the last two months is just horrifying to think about. Many of us are hovering just under (or are over) 200 days at this point...there's no reason it should be going much longer than that...it's just getting obscene at this point.

Edited by Lovecouple

Timeline

ChristianZane et al.,

Thanks for all of this info. Needless to say, the situation really sucks for us all. 90 days last year compared to 200+ days in the present. Horrible.

What's really making me uncomfortable are the discussions that are starting to arise on this thread (and a few others) of the possibility of waits until March and April for folks that filed in July and August. Those are waits of 8-9 months just for the NOA 2, and then you could tack on another 2-3 to the interview, not including the time that it would take for the fiancé(e) to get to the US.

I'm a 200+ Petitioner (@209 days today) and I'm wondering where the information came from that there is a possibility of waiting until March-April for folks like us? We continue to pray for some headway from the CSC, but we continue to the weeks pass by. I'm totally with you regarding your discouragement as we also are suffering from this delay with our lives being put off and pushed back farther and farter... It's very saddening.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I think when they post the latest numbers for Deferred Action next week (I expect the 19th) we will get an idea of how much longer we will all be waiting. Right now I'm waiting to hear back from my Congressman to see if a service request is even possible.

Another thing about DACA. How come they post updated info every month for them, but the best they can do for everyone else is 3 months old and not near as detailed??? Very frustrating!

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

Sahs,

On one other thread (which I can't find at the moment), one July filer allegedly got through to their Senator, whose people called CSC and were given the answer that "the petitioner's application is going to the adjudicator's table shortly, expect to hear back by March/April."

But that's just hearsay. And if it is true, that's one case and that's CSC probably giving the longest timeframe possible to cover their own butts. I mean, the official day is now "July 18th," but we can see very clearly that other people past that date are being approved.

Let's hope for something in February here. It's clear to me that the late July and early August people from CSC are really starting to gripe (like me and you and rightfully so!), so CSC probably brushes off the gripe for awhile and then addresses it, when people are ready to start revolting.

We're at 27 weeks today (189 days), so the wait continues...

Timeline

Sahs,

On one other thread (which I can't find at the moment), one July filer allegedly got through to their Senator, whose people called CSC and were given the answer that "the petitioner's application is going to the adjudicator's table shortly, expect to hear back by March/April."

But that's just hearsay. And if it is true, that's one case and that's CSC probably giving the longest timeframe possible to cover their own butts. I mean, the official day is now "July 18th," but we can see very clearly that other people past that date are being approved.

Let's hope for something in February here. It's clear to me that the late July and early August people from CSC are really starting to gripe (like me and you and rightfully so!), so CSC probably brushes off the gripe for awhile and then addresses it, when people are ready to start revolting.

We're at 27 weeks today (189 days), so the wait continues...

Thanks for that, lovecouple... My knees are starting to give out from the prays, that's for sure.

I'm also waiting for some feedback from a Rep through the american immigration lawyers association; of which I will advise you all on as soon as/if I do know something more. Being an 18th July Filer and the same date showing on the latest USCIS CSC Update is quite mind-wrecking...

Let's hope for some headway this week. The last case I can see that was adjudicated, from Igor's List, was the 5th!

Good luck to you and all..

Edited by Sahs

Thanks for that, lovecouple... My knees are starting to give out from the prays, that's for sure.

I'm also waiting for some feedback from a Rep through the american immigration lawyers association; of which I will advise you all on as soon as/if I do know something more. Being an 18th July Filer and the same date showing on the latest USCIS CSC Update is quite mind-wrecking...

Let's hope for some headway this week. The last case I can see that was adjudicated, from Igor's List, was the 5th!

Good luck to you and all..

IAM SURE EVERY BODAY IS COUNTING THE SECONDS, BUT IT SOUNDS U R COUNTING EVEN MICRO-SECONDS...........ALL PRAYS ARE WITH U LOL

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.