Saylin

NVC Filers - February 2013

1,670 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey NVC phone rep said that :hehe::thumbs: my case was received on feb. 13 and we have the same noa2 date. I'm surprise your case is not there yet. Probably be there tomorrow.

lol Im checking your timeline Im ahead 3 days my was approved January 29 and still not there. But they ask me to call again around Feb 19 to 20, hopefully there will be a goods news by then

My 3032 just got accepted by email. Yipppeeeee! So...I initially sent the 3032 when I got the NVC number (Feb 4) and until today there has been no reply to that email. Yesterday, I decided to scan and send the 3032 with my husband's signature and today I got a reply to that email with an acceptance.

For those of you waiting on the 3032 acceptance and have access to a scanner it might be faster to scan it in and email it :)

Good luck to us all!

what email address you had send your Ds3032. thats what im gonna do also Im the beneficiary. Thank you

Saylin and Company

It's been 18 days and I still have not received my IV bill I talked to two different reps. The first rep I spoked with at 8:30 am kayla told me it was reviewed yesterday ( Valentines Day ) and that we should have a bill coming in 5 more days. Now I wanted to see if they all have the same thing in their computers so I called again at 3:30pm and it was a guy rep. ( nasty attitude) the information he provided me with did not match kayla information. He told me it's still under review you just have to wait, I asked him what is the the normal wait time for the DS-261 ( a month,two,three) His reply was maybe sad.gif. A supervisor have yet to return my call. Can any one tell me what is the proper procedure to contact a supervisor ? Or Is this normal to wait more than 20 days for an IV bill to generate... I'm trying not to panic here after waiting 244 days for my NOA 2, I'm beginning to get that uneasy long wait feeling again sad.gifcrying.gif

66q0oywdx8r.png

Saylin thank you for your inputs here. while we are waiting for nvc case number my husband getting all the documents needed. I need to ask question My husband is my petitioner but his tax its only started sept 2011 and till last year. he dont have a tax for 3 years but he is currently working in this said date and his income is morethan enough to support me. but we ask my father just incasr to be household member of the affidavit of support. thank you

Saylin and Company

It's been 18 days and I still have not received my IV bill I talked to two different reps. The first rep I spoked with at 8:30 am kayla told me it was reviewed yesterday ( Valentines Day ) and that we should have a bill coming in 5 more days. Now I wanted to see if they all have the same thing in their computers so I called again at 3:30pm and it was a guy rep. ( nasty attitude) the information he provided me with did not match kayla information. He told me it's still under review you just have to wait, I asked him what is the the normal wait time for the DS-261 ( a month,two,three) His reply was maybe sad.gif. A supervisor have yet to return my call. Can any one tell me what is the proper procedure to contact a supervisor ? Or Is this normal to wait more than 20 days for an IV bill to generate... I'm trying not to panic here after waiting 244 days for my NOA 2, I'm beginning to get that uneasy long wait feeling again sad.gifcrying.gif

Call up an operator and request you be patched through to a supervisor. If that doesn't work, try sending a regular DS-3032 email, following the tip from post 2 to get it reviewed by a supervisor. Mention in the body of the email that you originally submitted a DS-261 on so-and-so date. See if that works.

Saylin thank you for your inputs here. while we are waiting for nvc case number my husband getting all the documents needed. I need to ask question My husband is my petitioner but his tax its only started sept 2011 and till last year. he dont have a tax for 3 years but he is currently working in this said date and his income is morethan enough to support me. but we ask my father just incasr to be household member of the affidavit of support. thank you

What exactly is the question?

Thanks Saylin I Will Try That good.gif

Call up an operator and request you be patched through to a supervisor. If that doesn't work, try sending a regular DS-3032 email, following the tip from post 2 to get it reviewed by a supervisor. Mention in the body of the email that you originally submitted a DS-261 on so-and-so date. See if that works.

66q0oywdx8r.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

No luck today either. Tuesday is sooooo far away. LOL. They told me to send an email to NVCresearch with a scanned copy of the NOA2.

Edited by ludakrishna

H9Opm4.png?Ef96n7x7

D8vLm5.png

USCIS
11/15/2012- Filed I-130 through USPS
11/17/2012- USPS confirmed delivery
11/19/2012- USCIS text for receiving form (priority date 11/19/2012) to NBC
11/22/2012- NOA1 Hardcopy Received from NBC
12/18/2012 - Touched
12/18/2012 - Case status finally visible
02/01/2013 - NOA 2: APPROVED text received (74 days)
02/07/2013 - Hard copy NOA2

NVC
04/02/2013 - NVC Received
04/03/2013 - Received IIN & NVC Case Number (Congressman requested expedite due to USCIS & NVC Snafu)
04/03/2013 - Send DS-3032 Email
04/04/2013 - Received I-864 Bill
04/04/2013 - Pay I-864 Bill
04/05/2013 - Shipped Completed I-864
04/08/2013 - DS-3032 accepted
04/08/2013 - AOS Delivered
04/09/2013 - Receive IV Bill
04/09/2013 - IV Bill PAID
04/10/2013 - IV Package shipped
04/11/2013 - IV Package delivered
04/18/2013 - AOS Accepted - False IV Checklist received
04/23/2013 - Case Completed at NVC (16 Business Days or 22 Calendar Days)

Embassy
05/23/2013 - Medical
05/13/2013 - Embassy Received
06/12/2013 - Interview Date
APPROVED - Interview Result
XX/XX/XXXX-Visa
07/06/2013 - POE Newark

saylin its ok to get a household member for the Affidavit just incase so we wont get any RFE. even my husband had better income for past year.

Yes, that's fine.

Filed: IR-5 Country: China
Timeline

I sent out my AOS this afternoon, without employment letter. Let's see if will be caught by NVC. Anyway, I'm requesting one, but just need time. If NVC wants one, hopefully by then could get that. :innocent:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

GUZ IV will want it, for certain. If NVC skips it, have it for the doc intake day at GUZ IV, aye?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Called the NVC, a very nice gentleman answered the phone and told me that I should allow at least a week... my documents were received on tuesday and he told me they were routed to be reviewed...he said it usually takes 15 days for EP cases. Hopefully next week sometime I will have a case complete! Plz no checklistssss NVC!!

Now why can't all the operators be this nice and give you some useful information?!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I still think they make sh|t up, those NVC TeleOperators, each and every time. Prognostication doesn't become them.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

what email address you had send your Ds3032. thats what im gonna do also Im the beneficiary. Thank you

I sent it to NVCInquiry@state.gov

In the subject I put: RDJxxxxxxxxxx - 3032

In the body: case number, petitioner name and address, beneficiary name and address

Attached: signed 3032

Good luck!!

11/10/12 Married

11/12/12 I-130 Petition mailed from Brazil

11/16/12 NOA1 email

11/30/12 NOA1 Letter (mailed to Brazil)

01/09/13 NOA2 email and online update (56 days from NOA1)

01/23/13 NOA2 Letter arrived (mailed to Brazil)

01/22/13 Arrived at NVC

02/04/13 Assigned NVC numbers

02/04/13 Sent 3032 by email

02/07/13 Received 3032/864

02/07/13 Paid AOS/864

02/07/13 Mailed AOS/864

02/11/13 AOS/864 arrived

02/14/13 Emailed scanned copy of 3032

02/15/13 3032 Accepted

02/18/13 AOS/864 accepted

02/18/13 IV bill invoiced and paid

02/19/13 Mailed IV package

02/22/13 IV package arrived

03/04/13 Case Complete (1 month since NVC numbers assigned)

04/12/13 Interview

05/04/13 Received Passport with Visa

06/22/13 POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

If my checklist document arrived at 1130AM today...is that too early to start calling NVC? :unsure::blush:

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.