mamichou

What's creating the delay with CSC? How long is it going to last?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

As I stated before I think Deferred Action cases are causing the delay. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/410227-real-numbers-of-deferred-action/

The real question is when are they going to start actually processing K1 cases on a regular basis, unfortunatly nobody knows. There was a little sign of life last week, but they have flatlined again this week.

What will get them working on K1 cases again? Maybe the new fee starting on Feb. 1st? Maybe the K1 backlog needs to get bigger? Maybe once they get enough deferred action cases approved? Maybe some USCIS employees will pull their head out of their ####? I'm definietly not counting on the last one, but I think within the next month we will see an improvement.

I know it's hard to keep looking at the timelines and see almost nothing from CSC and also seeing VSC approving like crazy. Just keep hanging in there like the rest of us and we will all get through this eventually.

NOA1 - 8/24/2012

NOA2 - 3/18/2013 Only took 207 days at CSC

event.png

As I stated before I think Deferred Action cases are causing the delay. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/410227-real-numbers-of-deferred-action/

The real question is when are they going to start actually processing K1 cases on a regular basis, unfortunatly nobody knows. There was a little sign of life last week, but they have flatlined again this week.

What will get them working on K1 cases again? Maybe the new fee starting on Feb. 1st? Maybe the K1 backlog needs to get bigger? Maybe once they get enough deferred action cases approved? Maybe some USCIS employees will pull their head out of their ####? I'm definietly not counting on the last one, but I think within the next month we will see an improvement.

I know it's hard to keep looking at the timelines and see almost nothing from CSC and also seeing VSC approving like crazy. Just keep hanging in there like the rest of us and we will all get through this eventually.

:thumbs:

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

You guys just need some good kush and alcohol and sit back and rellllllax B-)

Wait for your turn and u will be worrying the same way we do.. u just started this process that's why you are not feeling the wait yet.. if we knew what is causing the delay.. it would've been less stressful but no one knows

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You guys just need some good kush and alcohol and sit back and rellllllax B-)

alchohol? ok - but an illegal substance? hmmmmm

meanwhile, back on point.

Sorry, OP - Deferred Adjudication CaseFiles abound.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Wait for your turn and u will be worrying the same way we do.. u just started this process that's why you are not feeling the wait yet.. if we knew what is causing the delay.. it would've been less stressful but no one knows

CSC will catch back up, even if you see the trends that it will pick back up very soon. Home stretch ! Trust me I'm definitely feeling it, but hey what can you do? Good luck to all. I truly hope you all get to see your loved ones soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.